Chapter 16

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Your POV

I lay flat on my bed trying to recollect everything that happened today. Guess what?

 

I got married.

About two weeks ago, I landed in Seoul planning to tour around the country and now, my status changed.

Well, at least I didn’t marry someone I couldn’t get along with. At least its someone….human.

 

 I woke up around 6:30 am, I went down and found Yunho clad in a black wife beater and sweatpants having breakfast. I looked away. Why is he dressed this way?

“The butler didn’t know what you like, so they just prepared a few random dishes.” He said. I nodded.

“What is that smell?” I asked. I looked at the red colored dish. I winced away.

“Ah, that? I think those are radish with chili paste.”

I shivered.

“You don’t like it?”

“It….stinks.” I replied. He just nodded and took the dish out of the table.

“I’ll be going to work in a few, I’ll see you later, Mrs. Jung.” He grinned as he patted my head.

“Ya! Don’t call me that…..yet!”

I heard him laugh and went up the stairs. I felt my cheeks flush.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

After changing for work, I grabbed my suitcase and went down. I found Soomin talking on the phone dressed in a bikini.

Well, I guess I have to get used to that too. I made my way to my study to get a few files, and then I heard the doorbell rang. This early?

“I’ll get it!” I heard Soomin say.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin rushed to the door, she found Hyoran outside and her eyes went wide as she assessed Soomin.

“Oh, Hyoran-ssi, good morning.” Soomin greeted. Hyoran’s brows furrowed.

“Where’s Yunho?” She asked brusquely. Soomin bit her lip.

“I think he’s in his study. Come on in.”

 

Hyoran looked around the house. It was perfect. Everything was in place. Soomin went out to backyard after serving her some tea. She was shocked when she saw her. She never thought that Soomin would actually bare so much skin.

“Oh, you’re here.” Yunho said as he sat beside her.

“What is she doing?” Her tone came a bit harsh.

“Oh, she likes to swim during mornings.”

“Just wearing that?”

Yunho nodded and looked at her.

“Did you watch last night?” He asked as he held her hand.

“It was all over the news.” She replied.

Yunho didn’t say anything. Hyoran saw the ring on his finger.

“Can you…at least take that off while we’re together?” She asked. Yunho loked confused for a while then he took off the ring.

 

Soomin didn’t like to come in the house. She knew that Hyoran was still inside talking with Yunho. Somehow she felt that Hyoran was slowly staring to dislike her. She sat on one of the beach chairs to dry her hair. Then her phone rang.

“Omoni.” She answered while peeking at the door. Of all people it was Jung Yunho’s mom calling.

“Good morning, my dear. We’re just outside, mind if you let us in?”

She bolted up from her seat and went inside.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“They gave you two a house?”

“Eomma and appa wanted to.” I replied as I combed her hair with my fingers. Then Soomin entered, I felt Hyoran tense.

“Ya, your mom’s outside.” She said with worry in her eyes. Then we both heard the front door open.

Hyoran stood up she was a bit afraid. Then Eomma appeared at the door.

“What is this?! What is this woman doing here?!”

Soomin immediately went up to me and placed her arm arm around my waist.

“Ah, omoni, I asked Hyoran to come here.”

“Why would you do that?”

“I wanted her and Yunho to settle the things between them, right?” Soomin nudged me. WHAT?!

“Ah..yes, she wanted that.”

Hyoran nodded weakly.

“Then, butler Pyo miss Lee out.”

Butler Pyo guided Hyoran out. Soomin looked at me apologetically. I stood up and went out of the room.

 

Your POV

 

I waited for my heart to relax again. Yunho’s mom surprise visit is just too much. Yunho left the room.

“Is Yunho treating you well, my dear?”

“Yes, he is.” I replied.

“Omo, were you swimming?”

“Yes I was, that was when you called.” I replied.

“You must be really cold then, butler~”

“No need.” Yunho came back and placed a robe around me.

“Thanks.”

He just nodded and sat beside me.

“Yunho you should bring Soomin to the company and introduce her.”

“Yes, I will.” He replied monotonously. I looked at him worriedly. He must feel bad about Hyoran again.

 

When his mom finally left, he sighed and leaned back on the couch.

“I’m sorry that had to happen.”

“It’s not your fault, Soomin.”

“I’ll be up…in my room.” I said as I went up.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Hyoran walked away from the house with anger emanating from her.

“She planned it. She called his mother purposefully.” She muttered.

She was thinking that Soomin called Mrs. Jung to come to their house and break them up again. She was mad.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

oh, who told you to come anyway?

kkekekee.

*evil laugh*