Chapter 26

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Your POV

“I’m sorry Lee, I’ll make it up to you.” I said to my Bluetooth headset while packing my bag.

“It’s okay, where is this resort anyway?”

“Uhmm, they call it Carribean Bay, its in……Busan.”

“Oooh,  then have fun, finally its been a while since you’ve smelt salt water.”

I chuckled.

“Is Jung Yunho, treating you well?”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“We talked about this, he’s a good~”

Her doors opened.

“My parents are downstairs.” He said sheepishly. Soomin heard Ailee making gagging noises. Soomin smiled and took off her headset.

“Give me a sec, I’m not exactly dressed for this.” She grinned as she gestured her bikini, she just got off the pool. Yunho looked away and cleared his throat.

“Arasso, I’ll go down first.”

Soomin grabbed a white flowy mini dress and a pair of sandals.

 

Soomin arrived at their poolside and found her in-laws having tea together with her husband. Soomin greeted them politely and sat beside Yunho.

“Has our son been treating you well, Soomin?” Mr. Jung asked. Soomin nodded.

“Yes, he has been very understanding.”

Yunho smiled proudly, his mother hit the back of his head.

“Eomma, waeyo?” He asked as he rubbed his head. Soomin grinned.

“It’s been also two months since you two got married and you still didn’t take her on a honeymoon?!”

Yunho looked at Soomin for help.

“Ah, about that…..it’s because…I’m still adjusting and I just started working~”

“My daughter-in-law is working?” Mr. Jung said.

“Appa, Soomin’s a doctor, remember?” Yunho said.

“I don’t want to be idle.” Soomin nodded.

“What a perfect daughter-in-law Jeongmin has given us don’t you think, honey?” Mrs. Jung said as she patted Soomin’s hand.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

As soon as abeoji and eomma left Soomin plopped on the beach chair. I grinned as I took the seat opposite hers.

“They don’t like me working?”

“Aniya, they just thought you’d work for your company our…”

“Yours?” She asked. I nodded.

“Do you want me to?”

“Even if I want to, you cant. You’re a doctor.” I sat down beside her.

“Whatever you say, businessman.” She replied as she the television.

I sighed. The whole day I wanted to call Hyoran and apologize but I cant. Its just that….it doesn’t feel right anymore, me always taking her sides and overlooking her mistakes. Maybe……we just need some space.

“Is something bothering you?” She asked. I looked at her.

“You’ve been sighing the whole time.” Her eyes never left the screen.

She shrugged.

“Well, don’t tell me then, what are we leaving tomorrow?”

“9 AM, we’ll get there by 10, I think.”

“Okay, just tell me the directions, I’ll just~”

“What are you talking about?” I asked her.

“Aren’t you going to pick up Hyo~”

“Why are you pushing me to her?” I asked. She looked at me.

I heard her sigh.

“I’m not pushing you to her, it’s just that…lately, I think I’ve been becoming a burden to the two of you. Somehow, whatever twist of fate we have I come in between you two~”

“Stop.”

She looked at me.

“Don’t think like that. We never thought this would happen. But, I think…this is just a test.”

She nodded and leaned on me. I froze.

“I’m sleepy. Dinner will be served in a few anyway, wake me up later.” She said.

 

Your POV

 

I felt someone nudging my shoulder. I blinked a few times.

I sat up. WHY WAS I LEANING ON HIM?!

Yunho smiled.

“Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” He patted my hair and stood up. I took a deep breath. Great, you’re really staying away from him, Shim Soomin!

 

It was around 8:30 AM when we left for Busan. Yunho was driving his black top down Ferrari today.

“Do you think media will be there?” I asked. I looked at his face, now framed with sunglasses.

“I think, its an opening.”

I nodded.

“Don’t worry, we’re good actors.” He nudged my side.

I froze, I know we’re good friends now, but can he not be so….touchy?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Oppa, I have something to say.”

“What is it, Lee? I’m at Busan, I cant pick~”

“GOOD! There’s resort opening and Soo’s there, make Yunho jealous.”

Khun blinked, he was writing  document.

“Mwo?! (What?!)”

“Soomin’s blind, she cant see how much Yunho is~”

“Why me?” Khun asked.

“You’re the good ex boyfriend, now go make him jealous.”

“Does Soo even like him also?”

“Eumhahaha, that’s for us to find out. I’ll text you the address. And before coming, make her call you, arasso?”

Khun sighed and placed dialed Soomin’s phone number, he made it ring twice and he placed it down.

 

The couple arrived at the resort’s hotel. They entered the lobby together, Yunho was holding Soomin’s hand as they got in, and they just smiled at the people who were taking pictures. Soomin grew uncomfortable.

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked as they got inside the elevator.

“I’ve never been under the spotlight.”

“What? Aigoo, Shim Corporation’s only daughter~”

“~who grew up normally without the media in another country.” Soomin cut him off. Yunho grinned as he pulled her out of the elevator.

 

“We’re sharing a room?” Soomin echoed.

“Yes, don’t worry, I’m taking the couch.” Yunho called over from the walk in closet. Soomin shrugged and placed her things down. Yunho sensed her discomfort, so he said,

“Soomin-ah, I’ll be at the beach front with the guys, just come over, okay?”

Soomin nodded and waved him good-bye.

Yunho arrived at the table where his friends were staying. He was slightly surprised to find Hyoran already with his friends. As soon as he arrived, they became quiet. Hyoran didn’t look at him. He sighed.

“Soomin?” Changmin asked.

“She’s at our room, dressing up.”

Hyoran looked at him. OUR ROOM.

“Congratulations, Junsu-ya.” Yunho patted his shoulder. Changmin and Yoochun were whispering to each other. Yunho looked around, there were a lot of people swimming and soaking under the sun. He looked at his girlfriend, his brows furrowed as he assessed what she was wearing. Hyo was wearing an orange bikini, but the bottom was so….slinky and revealing. Yunho didn’t like it. It wasn’t proper for a CEO’s girlfriend to dress like that.

He looked around, a lot of men were in the area. He suddenly grew worried, Soomin was to walk alone on her way here. What if she wore somehting~ As if reading his thoughts, Jaejoong blurted,

“Oh, here comes the wife.”

Yunho looked up and he visibly looked relieved. Soomin was wearing a bikini top and a pair of shorts, she was also holding to a thin white shirt.

“Oppa, your resort is jjang!” She said as she sat beside Junsu. Junsu grinned in return and offered her some juice. Hyoran glared at her. Changmin and Yoochun noticed that. They both shook their heads.

“Is it okay that I only gave you one room?” Junsu asked. Soomin looked at Hyoran briefly.

“It’s okay, Su.” Yunho replied. Soomin kicked his foot under the table. Yunho gave her a look. Then Soomin’s phone rang twice then it shut off.

Jaejoong saw the caller ID. He grinned. Soomin excused herself.

 

Your POV

 

“Khun oppa, why did you call?” I asked as I made my way to the pool area. Better leave Yunho and Hyoran alone.

“You’re the one who’s calling, anyway, how have you been doing?”

Okay, odd.

“I’m at Busan right now~”

“Me too! I’m at this resort, Carribean~”

“Me too.” I chuckled.

“Where are you right now?”

“I’m…..at the pool area.” I replied. He immediately placed the phone down.

What was that?

 

I sat down on one of the tables with a huge umbrella over it. I took out my iPad and read some articles online. There were already pictures of Yunho and me entering the hotel. I sighed. What would happen if we divorced? It would be a big~

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

Narrator’s POV

Khun walked in the pool area, with just his red board shorts on. Girls looked at him as he passed. He smirked as soon as he saw a lone Soomin reading.

“Shim Soooomin.” He said as he patted her shoulder. Soomin looked up and grinned.

“Sit down.” She said.

“You called me, amazing.”

“But you did~”

“You called.” Khun grinned while wiggling his eyes. Soomin just punched his arm playfully.

“Whatever. Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“I’m here on a mission.” He winked back.

 

Jaejoong was grinning from ear to ear as his eyes followed to where Soomin was heading.

“Ya, are you checking out my wife?” Yunho nudged him. Changmin glared at his hyung.

“Ani.” He shook his head. He saw Hyoran frowning.

“Jung Yunho, do you want to know who called Soo just now?” He said quietly with a teasing tone.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

really JJ....troublemaker..

 

how do you guys find the poster? :) i likeyyy!

 

since you told me who your bias(es) is/ are....my biases are kris and xiumin. :333


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};