Chapter 3

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The elder Jungs stood up and greeted the couple. Mrs. Jung assessed the Hyoran discreetly while her husband grew stiff.

“Eomma, Abeoji this is Hyoran, Hyoran, my parents.”

Mr. Jung shook her hand and Mrs. Jung smiled at them and asked them to sit down. Yunho pulled the chair for her girlfriend. He gripped her hand once and smiled at her.

 

Their food was already served. Mrs. Jung could sense that the atmosphere was awkward for Hyoran so she tried talking to her.

“Hyoran-ah, what do your parents do? If you’re a Lee you must be one of Jungmin’s granddaughters~”

“Anniyo, eomma she’s not.” Yunho interjected. Mrs. Jung threw him a look; Yunho closed his mouth. Hyoran smiled.

“I’m not, both of my parents are working at a bank.”

Mr. Jung looked up. Mrs. Jung nodded graciously.

“Oh, I see, so we’re do you work?”

“I work for Mondo Group as an accountant.”

“For Yoochun?”

Yunho nodded. But he didn’t notice his parents exchange looks.

 

 

 

11 PM, a plane from LA landed at Incheon International Airport. A leggy chick was earning stares from the other passengers as she slung her black Marc Jacobs bag and waited for luggage. Shim Soomin was wearing a pair of jeans and a loose crop top with her heel less Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. It was either her shoes or her that was being stared at. Her waist length hair was gathered in a low bun, her height made her stand out from the other girls in the crowd, blame it on the Shim genes.

 

She finally got her bags and she hailed a cab.

“Ahjussi, to Hannamdong.” She said to the driver.

 

 

Your POV

 

I arrived at our house around 12:30 AM. Butler Pyo welcomed me in and told me that my room was already prepared.

“You knew I was coming?” I asked a bit surprised, no one knew about my flight.

“Butler’s intuition.” He just smiled as he led me into my room.

 

I was too sleepy to even wash my hair so I just changed into comfortable clothes and went immediately to my bed.

“Finally, Korea.”

Should I wake oppa tomorrow? Nah, he’ll just be grumpy the whole day. Maybe I should swim.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

After driving Hyoran home I received a call from our butler.

“Young master, the president wants to talk to you.”

 

I arrived home and parked my car at the curb. I made my way to my father’s study. I found Eomma with him inside.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Son, about Miss Lee,” Abeoji started. I saw eomma patted his hand.

“Yunho-yah, I like her, she’s a pretty young lady~”

“Thank you, eomma.”

“Your mother’s not yet done talking.” Appa said.

“But….I’m sorry, son, she’s not fit for you.”

I took a step back.

“Wh—at?”

“You need someone who’s like you, a professional~”

“You mean someone’s who’s born with a silver spoon too?”

“Jung Yunho.” Appa warned.

“Eomma, Abeoji, she’s the one for me.”

They both shook her heads.

“I’m sorry, we cant accept her to the family.” Eomma said. She stood up from her seat and made an attempt to hug me.

“I’m going to sleep.” I said as I stepped out.

“Yunho wait, we’re just thinking about what’s good for you, you need someone who’s on the same level as you.” Abeoji said. I stopped at the door. I looked at him in the eyes.

“I love her, I’m sorry abeoji, I will continue seeing her.”

 

Why is it like this? I have to date a chaebol daughter too?! That’s preposterous. Most daughters I know are brats and spoiled by rich parents. But, Hyoran’s different.

 

I woke up only to find at least 20 text messages from Junsu. Then as soon as I picked the phone up, it rang.

“What is it?” I asked crankily.

“Good morning, Jung. Changmin said he wanted to go to Busan together.”

“Busan, wae?”

“I don’t know. Just come to his house by 8.”

“Arasso.” I looked at the clock and placed my phone down. It was already seven.

 

 

“You look….stressed.” Yoochun said as I got in the living room. Butler Pyo nodded at me and left the room. We were all at the Shim residence.

“Changmin?” I asked.

“Still upstairs. I think.” Jaejoong replied. Butler Pyo came back and served some coffee.

Yoochun went back to reading the paper. I saw Jaejoong and Junsu’s eyes widen. A girl with long brown hair passed by wearing nothing but a bikini and a pair of really short shorts. She saw us looking at her, she looked at us for a second and she left.

We all looked at each other.

Then Changmin entered the room while holding his phone.

“Ya, you!” Jaejoong said.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

thank you for all who commented and subscribed! i'm glad u guys didnt hate me for not writing the I'm Marrying You?! sequel :3