Chapter 30

The Will That Changed Their Lives

listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdiC07uGlWw

 

Your POV

 

Here I was helping Yunho pack, I again. He was sitting down on the bed talking on the phone while I was telling the maids what to place in his luggage. After putting everything in place, I dismissed them. I sat down beside Yunho.

“It’s all done, I’ll be in my room.” I said softly as I stood up but he took hold of my wrist. I looked at him.

“Wait.” He mouthed. He was speaking in Japanese in his phone. Wait, he’s going to Thailand, right?

Finally he placed the phone down.

“Anything else, young master?” I asked pointedly. He looked at his wristwatch.

“Let’s go out for a while.”

“Wae?” I asked.

“I have to do something.” He said.

 

I was just wearing my typical house clothes. A pair of low riders and a v-neck shirt and Yunho had to look like a model in his black jeans and cardigan. I sighed.

“I told you it was going to be cold.” He said as we got off the car.

“Why are we in a mart?” I asked. He didn’t reply, instead I felt something on my shoulders. It was his cardigan.

“You should have listened to me.” He said. I looked at his white shirt.

“Tsch, why are we here?”

“We have to stock up the fridge while I’m gone, knowing the busy bee that you are, you’ll even skip meals.” He chided as we walked in.

“I’m the one who’s suppose to be saying that to you.” I blinked.

“I don’t want you starve.” He grinned.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin was pushing the cart while Yunho was picking out some items. Soomin looked around, amazed. It was already late in the afternoon and there were a lot of people. Yunho looked at her, he smiled. Then he noticed a lot men were checking her out. He sighed as he placed the items he was holding in the cart.

“Soomin-ah.”

Soomin looked at him. He placed both of his hands on the cart’s handle, placing Soomin in front of him. She was trapped in his arms. Soomin’s eyes widened as her heart started to beat faster.

“Y—a, what are you doing?”

“Guys are looking at you. And….we also have to pretend, right?”

Soomin nodded still frozen. Yunho began pushing the cart Soomin did the same.

Slowly, Soomin started to relax; she tried to ignore the feeling when Yunho’s chest would touch her back. Yunho smiled at her.

“That’s the chili paste, right?” She pointed at the small red jar.

“Yeah. We’re staying away from that.” Yunho grinned as he steered away from the display. Soomin looked around.

“Don’t you think this is too many?” Soo asked as she eyed the full cart.

“Ani, I’ll be out for two weeks.”

“But the maids can~”

“Is this the chaebol daughter disease?” Yunho raised his brows while smirking. Soomin narrowed her eyes at him.

“Ani, you, chaebol son, should be resting right now, because you have a flight tomorrow.” She faced him and pointed at his chest. Yunho smiled.

 

Ailee was pushing her empty cart, still looking for some items she needed; she was checking the canned food section when she saw her friend and her husband getting cozy. Her smile reached her ears as she saw the two interact. Yunho was behind Soomin; the two of them were pushing the cart in rhythm. They looked like a real couple. Her eyes widened as Soomin Yunho. Then they both laughed.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“Its not that early, 9 AM.”

“Still the same, vice president.” She turned back. Then I saw a familiar figure facing us.

“Ailee-ssi.” I greeted her. Soomin looked at me, then at her.

“AILEE!” She moved my arm and hugged her friend.

Ailee gave me a knowing look. I scratched the back of my head. She must have seen everything.

 

“Finally, I get to to see you. Where are you working?”

“I work at the department store just across this mart. So what are you two doing here?” Ailee asked.

“Yunho wanted to go food shopping.” Soomin replied, she grinned at me.

“Hmmmm, I see.” Ailee grinned and she nudged Soomin.

“Mwo?”

“Nothing.” Ailees sing songed. She wont give me away, wont she?

 

We ended up having dinner in a sushi bar. Soomin was sitting beside me while talking with her friend animatedly.

“I’m happy to see you two well adjusted.” Ailee said. I nodded.

“Soomin-ah, if you don’t want to be alone, you can ask Ailee to stay at our house.” I said.

Ailee looked at me questioningly.

“Oh, right. Yunho is leaving for two weeks.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Oh, right. Yunho is leaving for two weeks.”

Ailee grinned.

“Mianhe, I’m going to be busy, we have new stocks coming and the opening in our clothing department, but I can definitely come over.” She offered. Soomin nodded.

“Good.” Yunho nodded. Ailee just smiled at her idea.

It’s time for Soomin to realize that she needs Yunho too.

 

Yunho was in his room resting when his phone rang. He sighed as he read the caller ID.

“Yunho?”

“Is something up?”

“I’m sorry.”

He didn’t reply.

“I know I did wrong to Soomin, I know you care for her, she gets hurt for us.”

Yunho just sighed.

“I heard you were leaving tomorrow. Su told me.”

“Yes, I am.”

“Can we talk before you go?”

“I’m sorry Hyo, I cant.”

“Just for a while, I have a lot of things to say.”

“I have to leave.”

“Yun~”

His doors opened.

“A letter came in and…I don’t understand a thing.” Soomin stood by the doorway.

“You’re with her but you cant even give me a minute for your time?”

He nodded at Soo and she went out of his room.

“Hyo, look, I’m sorry, I’m busy. And…..i think..we need some space, just for a while.”

 

Your POV

 

“What is it?” I asked. Yunho was in the living room reading the letter that came in earlier.

I plopped beside him. The letter came from the prosecutor’s office. I was confused with the complicated Korean words.

“It says that they’re already opening the case again. In the future they might call on you.”

I felt troubled just by the thought of it.

“You can ask Min to go with you, or even the other guys. I’m sure Jae would make time for you.”

I looked at my fingers.

“I’m a bad husband, aren’t I? Don’t worry, I’ll ask them~”

“Aniya, that’s not the case. What if they find something….horrible?”

“Everything’s going to be okay. Don’t worry, didn’t I tell you? I’m here.” He said. I felt his warm hands on my shoulders.

“So, you have to stay strong no matter what they uncover, arasso? After all you are Mrs. Jung.”

I nodded. He grinned and patted my nose.

I looked away. This….shouldnt go on. I know I must step away from him, but…..I cant.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

poor you soo. hahaha

hey guys, I'm baaack~~!
if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};