Chapter 2

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Your POV

 

I plopped back to my bed.

“Oh, oppa.”

“What’s with you?”

“Well, someone’s calling me at 4 AM.” I replied sweetly.

“Oh right, time difference.” He sounded a bit guilty.

“So, why’d you call?”

“Haraboji wanted me to pester you.” He replied monotonously.

“Of course.”

“You should at least come home even for a week, Soomin.”

“You know that I’m a doctor, I cant just leave my patients.”

I could almost see him roll his eyes.

“Fine, whatever do what you want, just try coming home okay? Oppa misses you.”

“Shim Changmin is that you?” I grinned.

“Just come home, arasso?” His tone changed.

“Arasso, I’ll try.”

“Be careful out there.”

“Hmkay. Bye oppa.”

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho entered a posh coffee shop near Yoochun’s office. He found his friends waiting for him in the secluded part of the shop. Hyoran was already there, talking with Junsu.

“You’re late.” Jaejoong said as he moved over. Yunho shrugged and sat beside Hyoran and placed one arm around her waist. Junsu rolled his eyes and moved away.

“No, I’m not. Changmin’s not~”

“He’s here, ordering food.” Junsu said. Hyoran grinned and flicked her boyfriend’s forehead.

“I told you not to get too busy.”

Yunho just grinned and held her hand.

 

“So, what shall we give you on your birthday, Min?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hyung, I’m not five anymore.” Changmin said. Junsu grinned. Yoochun shook his head.

“Do you even treat other people right?” Yunho asked playfully.

“Yeah, one little girl is an exception.” He replied and began chewing on his sandwich.

“Little girl?” Hyoran asked. Changmin just nodded.

 

Mr. Jung was in China. He was relaxing in his office when he took out a long brown envelope and took out its contents. It had a thick set of bond papers and a picture. It was a picture of him and his wife with another couple. It was taken almost over 30 years ago.

“Don’t worry, my friend, I’ll keep my promise.” He said as he placed the photo down and began arranging the papers.

 

 

 

 

“Just think about it. Maybe your grandfather’s just misses you.” Ailee said as Soomin dug her toes on the sand, they were both eating at a nearby café. Ailee was wearing a see through top with a black bikini.

“But the hospital~”

“Don’t lie to me, Shim Soomin. I know why you’re hesitating on going back.”

Soomin looked away.

“Soomin-ah, its time you face your fear. It rains here too.”

“But not frequently.” She muttered.

“Soomin, just visit your family okay? Your cousin’s there and your grandpa, don’t you feel sorry? They don’t even see you yearly.” Ailee said. Oh, she was good at making her friend guilty.

“Arasso, I’ll call oppa later.” Soomin sighed.

“Good now, you can introduce me to that gorgeous cousin of yours.”

“Ya!”

 

Your POV

 

I already called the hospital; they gave me a three-week leave. I sighed. Am I doing the right thing in going back?

Am I?

I looked around my house.

tumblr_lyy109aCtI1r0sw6qo1_500.jpg

“Well, see you in a month.” I muttered as covered my kitchen utensils with a dust blanket.

Ailee’s right, I need to come more often and visit haraboji. He’s getting older now. I looked at my wall calendar. It’s oppa’s birthday this weekend.

Maybe I should get him something before going home.

 

 

Yunho’s POV

 

 

I waited for Hyoran outside their home. Today was Wednesday and my parents were free. So we decided that we have dinner all together. I saw her step out of their house in a pink dress with little ribbons on the sleeves.

“Did you wait long?” She asked as I leaned and kissed her cheek.

“Ani. You’re so pretty.” I grinned as I opened the door for her.

 

“Don’t be nervous, I’m here. I’m sure my parents will like you, especially my mom.” She looked away. We were standing outside the restaurant.

“Ya, Lee Hyoran, why are you so nervous?” I tried to joke.

“It’s just~”

“Trust me, everything’s going to be fine.” I said as I pulled her in and the waiter guided us.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another one for all of you :3