Chapter 45

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho woke up and stretched his arms. He took a shower and changed into his usual work suit. He went down and was surprised not to find Soomin swimming.

“Did Soomin go out?” He asked the butler.

“I’m not sure, but there are times that the young miss goes out for a jog.”

Yunho nodded and sat down to eat his breakfast. Before leaving the house he got some documents in his study and went to the company.

 

Changmin walked in his office and sat down in his desk. The day’s newspaper was already placed on his table. He switched his laptop on and got the paper.

 

His eyes widened as he read the headlines.

“Sec Lee! Contact my cousin now!” He said urgently to the intercom.

He read the article quickly.

“SHIM FAMILY ACCIDENT IS A MURDER CASE!”

“It has been confirmed from the Poilice Department that Shim Jeongmin, his wife and only child was murdered. The young Shim, now Jung Soomin survived the incident. The owner of LeeSan Corporation, Lee Pyungshil, pushed their car. Shim Jeongmin had bought out the company weeks before he was killed. The car of the Shims was pushed over the cliff. There has been no word from the Shims but the police had sent out the arrest warrant for Mister Lee.”

 

Yunho just got back from a meeting when sat in his office when his secretary rushed in.

“Is something wrong, Kang?” He asked. His secretary handed him the paper.

“Sir, I think you need to read this.”

Yunho got the paper and opened it.

He almost dropped the newspaper.

“Lee Pyungshil?” He muttered in shock. He shook his head.

“No….it cant be.” He held onto his chair for support.

“And sir, no no one can reach the young miss.”

Yunho ran out of his office.

 

Changmin was pacing back and forth in his office. Soomin wouldn’t pick up her phone and he was going mad. Yunho was already looking for her around the city. Then a soft knock came upon his door.

“Come in.” Min said.

His secretary came in with two policemen.

“Sir, they came to see you.”

Changmin nodded and ask the men to sit down.

“Since we cannot reach Mrs. Jung, we decided to come to you and give you this sir.” The police handed him a white envelope.

Changmin opened the envlope. And ther it was, Lee Pyungshil’s data. Changmin glared at photo.

“Mrs. Jung has already seen these, but there are still some things we would like to ask her.”

Changmin read through the man’s credentials. Then he stopped. His grip on the paper tightened when he saw Hyoran’s picture.

“Why is she here?” He asked in a tight voice.

“Miss Lee Hyoran is Lee Pyungshil’s only daughter.”

Changmin leaned on his elbows and rubbed his temples.

“…Arassoyo, I’ll contact Soomin and give you a call.”

“We already have Lee Pyungshil in our custody.”

“Thank you, you’ve worked hard.”

The policemen left, Changmin sat on his desk. It was Hyoran’s parents that killed his uncle and aunt; it was her parents that almost killed the only cousin he had. And it was Hyoran who constantly hurt his cousin. His fists tightened, then he noticed his phone’s LED light was blinking.

He picked it up and pressed the green button.

“Oppa, its me.”

His eyes widened in shock as he heard Soo’s voice.

“I know, you’re mad at me. I’m sorry, but….I want to rest now. I’ve had enough, oppa. About my shares, if ever they become frozen, just donate them to Sunflower Foundation; it’s a charity that helps orphans, you can ask Yoochun oppa about it. Maybe by the time you hear this, I’m already on a plane back to where I belong. I’m sorry for leaving you with so much responsiblity. About Yunho, you were right, I shouldn’t have been so…..”

Her voice hitched up, she was crying.

“…I shouldn’t have started seeing him as a man. But I’m letting him go. And I know that it was Hyoran’s father who killed….eomma….and appa. And Oppa, thank you for everything. Without you I don’t know what would happen to me, so, I’ll see you soon….Take care oppa, and please take care of haraboji too. Love you.”

Changmin leane don his seat, tears started to line in his eyes in anger.

His secretary came back.

“Sir, people are asking about our word, what should we release?”

Changmin looked at Lee Pyungshil’s files.

“Here, all of these, release it to the press. Let them feel the power of the Shims.”

His secretary’s eyes widened.

“Do it!”

 

Yunho was in his office, worry was written all over his face. He didn’t know where Soomin was. He was shocked that it was Hyoran’s father that killed her parents. He heard someone opened the doors to his office.

“What did we tell you?!”

He looked at his parents.

“Abeoji, eomma~”

“We told you from the very beginning to stay away from her!”

“Appa…you…knew?”

“I suspected them ever since.” His father seethed.

Then Yunho realized, the dreams he was having, it was his father. His father was the first one to suspect LeeSan.

“I told you to stay away from that young lady, and now look!”

His mother was trying to calm her husband.

“You might have the company now, but you lost something much more important.” Those were his last words before he stormed out of the office.

His mother looked at him.

“Last night, Soomin went to your father’s study.”

Yunho looked up.

“Wae?”

“She asked him to rewrite his will. And she pleaded to let you have the company even though everything had went wrong.”

“Eomma, what do you mean?”

Before his mother could reply, his phone rang.

“She left, hyung.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

maknae's wrath

leader's pain

 

 

:D I feel happy today, sooo, triple update!!

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};