Chapter 28

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Yunho sat down in front of her.

“About earlier, I’m sorry, Hyoran and I had a fight~”

“It was because of me, right?”

Yunho shook his head.

“It was because of me, I came into your lives and…..destroyed the wonderful relation~”

“Stop saying that, you’re one of the most amazing people I met.”

Soomin looked at him.

“If it weren’t for you, eomma would have hurt Hyo or get rid of her. And I thank you for that; you’re always taking on my side. So, don’t blame yourself.”

Soomin nodded. Yunho sat beside her and wrapped her in his arms.

“I don’t regret meeting you at all.” He whispered. Soomin frowned. She didn’t like it. She was getting more attached to him everyday.

“And, I’m sorry about earlier, with Nichkhun.”

“It’s okay, I understand, we have people looking at us.”

Yunho just nodded and tightened his hug. Soomin looked at his arms around her with worried eyes. She can’t fall for this guy, it would be against everything.

 

Your POV

 

I must have slept because when I woke up, Yunho was watching tv while his one arm around me. I smiled at the familiar scent. I felt his arm tense as I tried to move for warmth.

Wait, why is it cold?! I opened my eyes. I looked at the window.

“Yunho….its raining.” I said. I felt him nod and he looked down at me.

“I know, that’s why I didn’t leave. Just relax, I’ll be here.”

I leaned back on the crook of his neck he tensed for a while.

“Hyoran~”

“Let’s not talk about things for now. Just try to sleep, I’m sure the rain would be over by the time you wake up.” He said as he placed his arm around my waist again. I felt my heart rate increase.

Shim Soomin, you’re in trouble. But somehow I like it. He stayed in the room when he could fix things with his girlfriend. But he chose to accompany me here.

And, I feel like I’m doing something wrong. This isn’t it. But…I appreciate him doing this.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Chief, the witness said something.”

The Chief of Police of Seoul Police Department read the papers that were given to him.

“On that day, I saw the black Mercedes car fell on the cliff. I was walking back to our farm. It was no accident, another car rammed on the black car. The other car did it on purpose. The car pushed the Mercedes relentlessly until it fell on a cliff. Then the other car left.”

“Why didn’t he report it right away?” The Chief asked his junior.

“He said it began to rain hard and he needed to gather his crops.”

“Rain? It did rain that day, it was stated on the report. The car of the Shims was a Mercedes too.” The Chief muttered.

“Contact the witness and please give the Shims a call. Their daughter survived, she needs to know about this.”

The Chief of Police got his cellphone and began to dial his nephew’s cellphone number.

“Oh, samchon(uncle), you called?”

“I did, Junsu-ya, you’re good friends with Shim Changmin, right?”

“Yeah, I am. Waeyo?”

“I need to talk to his family.”

 

Your POV

 

We went down to the lobby to meet with the others for dinner. At first Yunho just wanted to eat in the room, but I told him that we should eat together with his friends.

My cousin and his friends were sitting down at the lounge. Changmin oppa waved us over.

“Hyoran went home ahead of time, she said she wasn’t feeling well.” I heard Yoochun oppa say. I looked at Yunho he just nodded and patted my hand.

“Let’s go, I’m hungry.” Min oppa stood up. I wrapped my arm around his.

“I know that face, we can talk later.” He whispered. I nodded.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

They were eating dinner at barbeque place. Jaejoong was the one who was flipping the meat, while Junsu and Soomin were chatting. Yunho was sitting beside her, deep in thought. He was worried for Hyo, but he was disappointed at her. She went overboard with Soomin earlier. Changmin looked at his sister while she was happily talking with Junsu. She was smiling, but that wasn’t her smile. She was keeping something inside and it troubles her. He noticed the way Soomin would usually glance at Yunho for a while then looks away.

Everyone started to eat. Yunho would pick out the food and place them on Soomin’s plate. He moved away the dishes that had spices.

Soomin frowned, again. He was being too kind. She was afraid……for herself….and for her feelings. She didn’t want to lose the friendly and effortless relationship she has with Yunho. She was so happy they got along in the first place and now she was afraid that she….might have some feelings for him. She already was an obstacle to Yunho’s love, she can’t fall in love with him too.

 

After eating, Changmin pulled his cousin out of the shop. They sat outside on a wooden bench.

“Whats wrong?” Changmin asked. Soomin sighed and leaned on him.

“You’re troubled.” He stated.

“Yeah, I am.”

“I don’t know why.” He said.

“Yunho. I think…..”

“You don’t have the strength to go on. Because you’re realizing stuff aren’t you?”

Soomin nodded, she just hugged his cousin. Changmin smiled slightly.

“I don’t like this feeling oppa.”

“You’re starting to see Yunho, aren’t you?”

“I can always see~”

“Don’t get smart with me, you know what I mean.”

Soomin nodded slightly. Changmin smiled softly, and wrapped his arm around his cousin.

“I told you not to fall in love, but you didn’t listen. This is a first.”

“I’m sorry oppa.”

“No need to be. Just don’t get hurt, arasso? I can’t have my little girl hurt. Friend or not, I will kill Jung Yunho.”

Soomin laughed.

“I’m worried oppa. I can’t fall for him.”

Changmin smirked.

“That’s what arranged marriages are for.”

Soomin pouted. Changmin kissed her forehead.

“Don’t worry, just stay strong, arasso?”

Soomin nodded.

 

 

Hyoran was in her room browsing some photos in her laptop. She was trying to edit some of her pictures together with Yunho.

On her phone was a contact number of a famous gossip columnist.

She was typing something on her computer. She smiled softly as soon as she sent an email.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Teaser:

 

“Yunho, can you accompany to the police department?”

 

“This article……the company’s name….”

 

“I have to leave.”

 

“It was a company that your father bought because it was on the verge of bankruptcy.”

 

im putting this up because i wont be able for the next 3 to 4 days..i think.

anyhooo, hope u enjoy this one :333

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};