Chapter 53

The Will That Changed Their Lives

Narrator’s POV

 

The Jung Automobile private jet was already on air. Yunho was seated beside his wife while she was searching on her Ipad.

“How could he do this? He didn’t even leave any discretion for the family.” She said as she read the articles about the Lees. Yunho just leaned on her and peeked at the screen.

“At least he didn’t just fly off to another continent.” He commented. Soomin shrugged him off playfully. Yunho yawned.

“Just sleep. You seem tired.”

“A little.” He nodded as he placed his head on her shoulder.

“You’re heavy!” She whined. Yunho just grinned and sat up again. He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her.

“I can sleep better in this position.” He muttered. Soomin looked up and tried to reach for her gadget.

“Don’t move. Just sleep too.”

 

It has been two days since the couple has come back to Seoul. For the most time Yunho was trying to get his body clock right while Soomin was trying to fix the rumors. She had the Shim Corporation release her official statement.

“I saw it on the news already.” Yunho said as he walked over the table for breakfast.

“I had it released last night. Are you going to work already?” She asked. Yunho shook his head and sat down.

“You want to go out today?” He asked.

“Yunho, you’ve been skipping work.” Soomin reminded. He just shrugged.

“Abeoji seems fine with it. I got you back that’s all that matters.”

Soomin sighed and looked at him.

“Why don’t we visit Changmin oppa today? I think I need to talk to him.” Soomin said. Yunho grinned and opened his arms for her.

“Can we?” She asked as Yunho hugged her. Yunho nodded.

“As long as you go out on a date with me.” He grinned.

 

Your POV

 

We stepped inside the company and found my oppa’s secretary rushing out.

“Oh, Sec.~”

“Agashhi, its nice to see you, I hope you can come by the Chairman’s office.”

“Why? Did something happen?” I asked, he looked really nervous.

“Something big has happened.” He replied and rushed off.

“Knowing your cousin’s temper, we should get there right away.” Yunho said as he pulled me to the elevator.

 

I entered the office with Yunho a few steps behind me. Changmin oppa was standing by his floor length windows with his back facing us.

“Oh, so you’re finally showing yourself.” He remarked. I saw Yunho smirk at me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Oppa, did something happen?”

“The board of directors is feasting on your shares.” He stated. I blinked.

“But we can fix that. It’s yoru friend. How could you just leave her?!”

Yunho looked confused.

“Before we left we had dinner with Ailee oppa. And I’ll see that matters myself regarding the shares.”

He turned to us.

“Ailee got into an accident yesterday.”

 

Yunho’s POV

 

“What?!” Soomin was the first one to react.

She cant be hurt, right? She’s such a good friend to us. Ailee helped us a lot.

“She got hit by a car. But she’s in the hospital right now.”

“But…is she okay?”

“Rib fractures, but other than that she’ seems fine.”

Soomin sighed and sat on the chair. Then something bothered me,

“Changmin-ah, how did you know?” I asked. Soomin looked up at him expectantly.

Changmin blinked. I know that blink, even Soomin does that, and every Shim does that when he or she is trying to make up something.

“Uhm…because~”

“Oppa, don’t tell me, you’ve been keeping tabs on Lee too? What are you, a stalker?” Soomin said. I grinned. Changmin kept quiet and sat on his chair.

“Oppa, do you like Ailee?” Soomin blurted. Changmin couldn’t look at us. Soomin started to laugh.

“Daebak.” She said. Changmin grew annoyed. He threw a piece of paper at her. I sat beside Soomin.

“Let me guess Min, you sent the private jet there and it will be bringing her back here?”

Changmin looked up.

“How did you know?” He blurted.

“Busted.” Soomin grinned and leaned on me.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The couple was having fun with teasing Min when the doors suddenly burst open. The board entered his office.

“You can’t do this! Her stocks are already frozen, you cant take it back!”

Soomin stood up in confusion.

“Since you announced to us that you wont be passing th will~”

“Excuse me, Soomin’s here, don’t talk to me.” Changmin cut them off.

“I’m sorry but I never announced anything like that.” Soomin said.

“How can you say that?! You left the country, it was clear you were letting the stocks~”

“I’m still in authority of my stocks, sir.” Soomin said. Yunho kept quiet. He doesn’t have any say about the Shim Corporation and he respected the family’s matters.

“You cant just~”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to work in the company but I’m passing my shares to my husband.”

Yunho’s eyes widened.

“I can do that right? I already spoke to my lawyer yesterday, he will processing it by this week. And if that’s all you may leave, the chairman is not in a good mood as of now.” Soomin nodded.

“Why are you passing them to me? Those are yours~”

“I don’t even know how much they amount to, plus you understand it more than I do. And I trust you that’s why.” Soomin said as she sat down. Changmin grumbled.

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll check on Ailee once she arrives.” Soomin chuckled.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};