Chapter 27

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“It’s that Ho Nichkhun guy.” Jaejoong taunted. Changmin and Yunho looked up. Yunho’s brow furrowed for a second then he stalked off. Leaving Hyoran looking at him.

“Changmin-ah, you better go with him. Who knows, with that temper of his.” Jajejoong nodded. Yoochun was looking intently at Hyoran.

“Theyre just kidding around, Hyo.” He said. But Hyoran just shook her head and looked away with anger in her eyes.

 

Changmin was a few steps behind Yunho as they arrived at the pool area. They found Soomin and Khun happily chatting. Yunho was seeing red.

“Oh…..he’s here.” Khun said. Soomin looked up. She saw Yunho making his way towards them.

“Mwoya, he left Hyoran again?” Soomin muttered. Khun looked at her worriedly.

“You are seriously so dense.” He muttered.

“Soomin?” Yunho called out. Changmin sat on the chair beside his cousin.

“Oh, you’re here.” Soomin looked up.

Yunho sat down beside her. Khun looked amused.

“Anyway, do you want ice cream?” Khun asked.

“You’re buying?”

Khun nodded and stood up.

“The usual?” He asked. Soomin nodded and Khun walked away.

“The usual?” Changmin asked.

“Khun oppa knows my favorite flavor.”

Yunho glared at Khun’s back. He stood up.

“Where are you going?” Soomin asked.

“I’m getting ice cream.” He said tersely.

Changmin crossed his legs and grinned at his clueless sister.

 

Yunho arrived at the gelato store, he found Nichkhun still waiting in line. He heard Khun order.

“Soomin likes cookies and cream.” Khun stated with a small smirk tugging on his lips.

“She doesn’t eat anything that has chili paste.” Yunho replied.

“I know, when we went to Thailand together, I had to buy ramen for her.”

Yunho’s eyes widened and he looked away.

“It must be hard for her to here.” Khun said. Yunho looked at him questioningly.

“It rains a lot here more than Cali.” Khun said.

“I try to be there for her when it does.” Yunho nodded.

To some people it was starting to sound like a Soomin-facts competition.

 

Your POV

 

Changmin oppa was happily eating his ice cream while I could sense Yunho eyeing me. I put on my shirt and conenctrated on the bowl of glucose in front of me.

“Soo, remember the time we went to Vegas? Lee almost got lost.”

“Oh, right! She left her phone in the car and as soon as we got off the car she ran off.”

Khun Oppa nodded.

“That time to when we went to Manhattan. You lost your wallet.”

“It wasn’t my fault, you were the one holding onto my bag.” I replied.

Changmin oppa was throwing me glares.

“I didn’t know you took a lot of trips, little girl.” Changmin oppa said.

Uh oh, he only calls me little girl in two situations, its either he misses me or he’s terribly annoyed.

“Ah, yes, I did oppa, I went with Ailee and Khun oppa.” I said. Khun grinned and leaned back on his chair. I felt Yunho looking at my back. I could sense that he wasn’t in a good mood. This is dangerous, Min oppa’s not in a good mood too.

“There was this one trip we went to just the two of us, at Bangkok~”

I stood up.

“Khun oppa, I’ll talk to you later, arasso? I suddenly remember I have some things to do.”

Khun oppa nodded and patted my hand. I heard someone stand up, then I felt an arm snake around my waist and began pulling me away. Last thing I saw was Changmin oppa’s smirk.

 

“What were you doing alone with him?!”

I took a step back.

“Yunho, we just met there, he called~”

“Arent you aware that people are watching us?!”

“What is your problem?! You were the one who followed me there.” I retorted. Seriously, what happened to this guy?

“You didn’t have to leave us there.”

“I left you there because I knew you and Hyoran need to talk.” I replied. He sighed.

“And you don’t care if someone hits on you in this place?”

“I can take care of myself, Yunho.”

“What if it rains?” He replied.

“….I….just want…some space okay? People are always butting into my life. Even my marriage is dictated, now you want to be my bodyguard too?!”

I walked away from him. Why is he being noisy?! It’s not like I snoop around when he’s off on a date with his Hyoran or something.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I sat down on one of the benches. I don’t know why I got so irritated earlier. Is it because the Ho guy knows a lot about her? Or is it because the fact that he practically knows everything about her and I’m clueless?

I felt someone sit beside me.

“Hyung, you’re in trouble, your mind….says go to Hyoran.”

I looked at Junsu.

“Everyone can see it, hyung. You call out for Hyo, but….dangsin-ui maeum(your heart) is looking for someone else.”

“Junsu, what are you talking about?”

“Soomin.” He replied.

“Su, why~”

“Don’t deny it, you’re starting to fall for her. But you’re confused.”

I looked at him.

“And you should be.” He grinned as he stood up.

“Where did Hyo go?” I called out.

“She’s with Chun and Jae.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin went to the pool. She jumped in after throwing her bag on one of the chairs. She was inside the hotel, and she was the only one swimming. A lot of things were running through her mind, Yunho, Hyoran, her marriage and the will. Yes, the effin damn will.

She resurfaced while gasping for air. She didn’t like it. She felt weak. When she’s with Yunho she gets uncomfortable. That oddly familiar feeling when she and Khun were just starting out. She sat on the edge and looked at her toes.

“I knew I’d find you here, Mrs. Jung.”

She looked up and found Hyoran looking at her. Soomin stood up.

“Do you need something~”

“Don’t act sweet to me, Soo.” She taunted. Soomin blinked.

“Is this how you got Yunho too? Acting all nice and saintly?”

Soomin sighed.

“Hyoran, its not like that, Yunho and I we’re just… a contract~”

“You liar. You stole him away from me.”

“He loves you, our relationship is completely platonic~”

“Stop throwing lies at me, chaebol daughter.”

Soomin’s temper flared up. Call her anything, but not just that.

“You think I’m lying? You’re the one who’s making up things in your mind.”

“He doesn’t care for me anymore. He only sees you!”

“No~”

“So this is the real you, huh? Stealing another one’s love. You make me sick Shim Soomin. Like I thought, you’re just another spoiled brat. You bi~”

“Stop it.”

Soomin and Hyoran turned they both saw Yunho, Changmi and Yoochun at the doorway. Hyoran’s eyes widened. Yunho was angry. His eyes were like ice piercing looks at them.

Soomin got her bag and phone and went out.

“Soomin~” Yunho caught her arm. She shrugged it off.

Changmin looked at Hyoran and stalked off. Disappointment was seen in his eyes.

“Yunho-ya~”

“How could you do this? She didn’t do anything wrong. In fact she….helped us, with eomma and abeoji, and you do this to her? I’m..disappointed in you, Hyo.” Yunho said.

“You only look at her!” She said while tears were forming in her eyes.

Yunho looked at her.

“Maybe….I do.”

 

Your POV

 

I felt tears line in my eyes. They can’t see me like this. I shook my head as I got inside our suite.

I was stupid for thinking that we could pull this off. Enough damge has been done. Why can’t Hyoran see that Yunho loves her still? Why is everyone pushing him to me?

Why would he be in love with me anyway? I’m the obstacle in their relationship. No, I must not even think about this.

I heard the door open.

“Soomin-ah, we need to talk.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

changmin's maaaaaad.

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};