Chapter 47

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Listen to: Stand by u- TVXQ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GZIgXgBieM

 

Yunho’s POV

 

She left with Ho Nichkhun. She still has feelings for him. I’ve hurt her so much that she left. I went to her room; I found our wedding portrait hanging on the wall.

“Are you doing well?” I traced her face on the photo.

I can’t let you go, Soo. Please come back. I feel so empty without you.

“But my words can’t reach you anymore.”

I looked at her books on the shelves. I found her phone on her desk.

“Kimi wa doko ni ite? Dare to doko ni ite?( Where are you now? Who are you with?)”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho sat on the windowsill seat of their living room. He didn’t come to work. He didn’t want to step out of the house. Everythign would just hurt and remind him of her. He needed Soomin badly right now. His whole being yearned for her smile, he felt his eyes moist.

His phone was ringing endlessly in his room but he ignored it. Soomin didn’t love him back and he was blaming himself for not realizing that he had been neglecting her.

He remembered the time when Soomin would cook dinner for them, he remembered the first time she saw her, with her long hair and she was just wearing a bikini, which shocked most of them. Yunho smiled softly.

He remembered the times when she had helped him with her parents. Soomin was always there, helping him. The time when Yunho was so annoyed that Khun was with them at Junsu’s resort. He also recalled the times when Soomin would occasionally drop by his office and give him coffee. His world was rotating around her already.

Then he looked at the couch, Soomin had slept there many times in his arms. He rememebered when it would rain and she would come to his room.

“I wanted to be there for you always, but why did you leave?”

 

Jaejoong was with Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu. The four of them were having dinner together. Yunho was supposed to be there, but no one could reach him.

“He hasn’t been coming to work too.” Junsu said. Jaejoong sighed and took out a list from his coat pocket.

“Soomin was with Nichkhun when she flew to California.”

Changmin looked up, Yoochun read the list. It was the list of passengers.

“Yunho already knows about this, I think.” Jaejoong said. Yoochun sighed.

“There’s nothing we can do about it, I cant even contact my sister.” Changmin said.

“Actually…..before she left….”

Everyone looked at Jaejoong.

“Hyoran, she kissed Yunho.”

“So?” Changmin asked.

“Soomin saw it. Maybe that’s why she left. She was thinking that if Yunho knew about her family, then their relationship~”

“They broke up already.” Yoochun said.

“But Soo doesn’t know that.” Jaejoong retorted.

“Soomin,….fell for hyung.” Changmin said.

“Yunho broke up with Hyo to be with her.” Junsu said.

“I can’t tell who’s more dense.” Changmin said.

“Let’s look for Yunho first.”

 

Yoochun was the one who found Yunho. It was already nighttime when he saw the heir to Jung Automoblie sitting by himself at a bar.

tumblr_m10wtzmTeM1qitoqlo2_500.jpg

Yoochun shook his head and sat beside him.

“What’s with you? I thought you didn’t like to drink.” Yoochun said lightly as he got the bottle from him. Yunho sighed and ordered another bottler from the bartender.

“Hyung, stop it.” Yoochun said. Yunho just shrugged him off.

“Will drinking help you, Jung Yunho?!”

“I don’t care.”

“She didn’t leave because she didn’t care.” Yoochun said.

“Lies. She left because she got hurt so many times and she……doesn’t see me.”

“That’s what you think.”

Yunho lifted the bottle to his mouth.

“She left because she thought that you it would hurt you if she stayed.”

Yunho looked at his friend.

“She saw you and Hyoran at the party. That was when she knew about the truth behind LeeSan, where do you think would that place her?”

 

Soomin went out of the hospital. The head of the center was glad to have her back. She got inside her BMW and drove to the nearest mart.

She looked at the rows of cereals.

“Will I be able to eat that alone for breakfast?” She muttered. She has got used to having rice everyday back at Korea. She got a few boxes and headed her way. She passed by the fresh vegetable section. Then a memory came back to her.

 

Soomin was pushing the cart while Yunho was picking out some items. Soomin looked around, amazed. It was already late in the afternoon and there were a lot of people. Yunho looked at her, he smiled. Then he noticed a lot men were checking her out. He sighed as he placed the items he was holding in the cart.

“Soomin-ah.”

Soomin looked at him. He placed both of his hands on the cart’s handle, placing Soomin in front of him. She was trapped in his arms. Soomin’s eyes widened as her heart started to beat faster.

“Y—a, what are you doing?”

“Guys are looking at you. And….we also have to pretend, right?”

She shook her head and continued pushing her cart.

“I have to forget you.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/182989

 

new fic!! but i wont update it right now, maybe after this fic :D its an exo m fic. kris, reader and suho :D

please do check it out :3

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};