Yet Another New Experience

The Brain vs The Heart

 

We just got out of the car and he opened the passenger door for me like a real gentleman.

“Komawo, Leetuk-ssi,” I said in an exaggerated soft voice.

He laughed at me and said, “Stop it. You sound stupid.”

I stuck my tongue to him and walked on. He held out his arm and I held on to him. I always felt absolutely comfortable around him like he was my brother. We entered the dinner hall and we fit right in.

Everyone, and I mean everyone were in pairs—a man and a woman. As I looked around, I’d found out that this was an SM Entertainment event. Some pairs were composed by an SM artist and a non-showbiz partner and some were, well, dream pairs—two SM artists that went there together.  “Park Leeteuk-ssi. This is cool! Thank you for bringing me here, “I excitedly told him.

He patted my hand that was still holding his arm as if to silently tell me, “You’re always welcome.”

We were then swarmed by a battalion of other Super Junior members with their dates and we greeted each other, bowing in respect, though I’ve made good friends with a few of them already. Tonight was different, of course, because we are in an event.

“Hm. Two Super Junior members missing, Leeteuk?”

“Neh, Donghae and Shindong are guesting for a variety show.”

Donghae, Donghae. Donghae. The name resounded in my head. One of the most important things I’m thankful to Leeteuk for is meeting Donghae. Donghae whose eyes can take me to a whole new dimension. Donghae whose smile can give my heart wings but make it stop at the same time. Donghae whose quiet personality makes me fall harder for him every single time. Donghae.

“Is anything wrong, Minnie?” Leeteuk asked naughtily.

Minnie?! Though I truthfully hated how it sounds, it made me smile. It made me forget Donghae for a while, even for a second. Donghae, my unrequited love. My first love is an unrequited love. Hey, I don’t fall for someone so easily but Donghae? He just changed me. Once upon a time, I thought I’ll never meet someone who can make my heart beat so crazily. I thought that Cupid will never ever strike an arrow in this hardened heart of mine. But Donghae made me feel like that and other different feelings I never even thought existed.

With that, I take it back. I don’t think I forgot about Donghae. Nothing can make me. >:D

“Thank you, Leeteuk-ssi. Komawo, my friend,” it was as though my lips had a mind of its own and it is partners in crime with my mind. I said those words without even talking about it.

Leeteuk was staring at me, obviously puzzled. Bewildered. “You’re acting weird. Thanks for what?!”

“Geunyang. Just.. EVERYTHING. Thank God he gave me a hell of a bestfriend like you!!” I can’t even look him straight in the eye because I’m not used to talking seriously with Leeteuk but I sure am relieved that I’ve already expressed my gratitude towards him.

The night ended fine. Thanks to Leeteuk who gave me lots of new experiences. The night would’ve been magnificent if only a single person who was absent actually attended the event. The night would’ve been enchanting. Extraordinary. If only Donghae was there.

When I finally got home, I saw a pair of sunglasses on my bed and thought that maybe Leeteuk left it. And so I decided to visit their dorm by tomorrow. Mineul-ah, you might meet Donghae. HWAITING! :))

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

               Gyaahhh~ Don’t look, Mineul! Don’t stare, don’t look! I’m already in deep and I might just hurt myself if don’t make any effort in trying to stop myself from falling. Falling even harder.