Clumsy cause I’m Falli—Clumsy. Period.

The Brain vs The Heart

 

Leeteuk parked his car on the other side of the street, across the SME building.

We went out of the car.

“Aish! Why did you park here? Now, we still have to cross the road,” I whined.

“You’re such a whiner,” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Because you parked here!”

He did not seem to hear what I said because suddenly he was busy searching his pockets.

“Mwoh? What are you looking for?” I asked him.

“My wallet, I left it inside the car,” he opened his car again and searched for it.

I walked around and told him (while he was still looking for his wallet), “Teuk-ah, I’ll go ahead. Meet me in the lobby.”

“Neh, I won’t take long,” he said.

I was reaching the middle of the road when I saw an over speeding motorcycle approaching me. In fear and shock, my legs won’t move and I just stood there like an idiot waiting to get killed. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

“Minnie! Look out!” I hear someone’s muffled voice shout.

My eyes widened and my heart beat faster as the motorcycle went closer, and closer, and closer. When the motorcycle was only a few feet away from me, I felt someone’s arms pull me away.

The next thing I knew, someone’s arms were wrapped around me—in an embrace. One arm around my shoulder and one arm on my head. My ear was on his chest and I could hear loud thumps—heartbeats, crazy fast heartbeats. I looked up at the person’s face with my face emotionless. “Teuk-ah,” I mumbled.

Leeteuk was still holding me tight against his chest and he was breathing heavily. Worry was written all over his face. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” he yelled as I pulled away.

“Mianhae,” I shyly apologized.

“Did you know what could’ve happened? Why did you stand there like an idiot?!” he scolded me angrily, but also worriedly.

“Teuk-ah, mianhae.”

“Aish! I would never forgive myself if something ever happened to you!” he shouted at me furiously.

“Teuk-ah..”

He massaged his head and turned his head away from me, “You..don’t ever try to scare me like that again.” He seriously said.

“I promise, I’m sorry.”

He still wouldn’t look at me as he shook his head.

I moved closer to him and softly said, “I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry.”

He looked at me and pulled me in for a hug again, “I know you are. Just be careful next time, okay?”

I hugged him back and said, “Yes, sir! I promise!”

We made our way to the building and did his business. I was following him around like a puppy, bleh!! “Teuk-ah? Are you done yet?” I impatiently whispered.

“Almost. Last stop: Super Junior,” he told me as he finished some paper work with a signature. He turned to me and smiled, “Sorry for making you wait.” He kissed me on the forehead.

I playfully slapped his arm. We were getting better at this, it’s becoming more..natural? I stopped myself, shove the thought away and laughed at myself.

Leeteuk interrupted my thoughts and asked, “What were you thinking about?”

“You,” I chuckled.

“Aww, jinjja?”

“NOT!”

“Aigoo~” he said as we stood up and headed somewhere else.

“Where to now?” I asked him as I followed his lead.

“Super Junior. They’re in a conference room in the upper floor.”

We rode an elevator and he pressed a button. I asked him, “What’s happening?”

“Nothing, just updates & brainstorming with Hyori noona for our future gigs and appearances.”

“Should I be there?” I consciously asked him.

“Yah, I’m not SuJu’s leader for nothing,” he joked.

We got out the elevator and walked in the hallway, following his lead again. “Yah! What does that have to do with you bringing me along?” I asked.

“Just--” he pulled me along and I let him.

We were walking to the alleged conference room when I suddenly tripped at the carpeted hallway. “Ah-ahhh~” I grunted as I fell on the floor like an idiot.

“Mineul-ah! Are you okay?” Leeteuk bent down to check my foot.

“I’m fine,” I tried to get up but, “Ow! My ankle hurt.” I winced as I attempted for the second time but no, it really hurt.

“Aish! You are one clumsy and careless girl,” Leeteuk messed his hair as he bent down beside me.

“It’s not like I wished to be like this,” I pouted.

“This girl..” he raised his hand to hit me.

I closed my eyes as I waited for the impact from Leeteuk’s hand on my forehead but instead I felt Leeteuk’s arm do a quick movement and the next thing I knew, I was already on Leeteuk’s back—on for a piggyback ride—with my arms around his neck when I opened my eyes.

“Yah, put me down,” I told him.

“Ani,” he stubbornly refused.

“Mwoh?! We’re going to enter the conference room like this?!” I yelled at him as I didn’t notice a good number of people whose attention is mainly focused on me and Leeteuk.

Leeteuk did not answer but he just ran fast to heaven only knows where and I was there, holding tight on him like a helpless child screaming, “Teuk-aaaaahh~~ Put me doooooown!”

I bet he was enjoying this as much as I hated it.

Of course, knowing him he would not listen to me. He finally slowed down and stopped in front of a door which read Conference Room 9.

“Put me down now,” I told him as I helplessly struggled to free my legs.

Suddenly, the door opened wide—someone from inside had opened it—even before Leeteuk could hold the knob.

Great. Ugh.

Around 10 people were staring at us with different expressions on their faces.

Seriously?!

My jaw dropped and so did Leeteuk’s. I realized that we look exceptionally mushy mushy and romantic and sweet and stuff with me riding on his back like this with my arms around his neck.

This is great. Just great. =.=

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

             With my heart not skipping a beat and my cheeks not turning pink when our eyes met? I just confirmed it. CONFIRMED! CHOI MINEUL HAS TOTALLY MOVED ON FROM HER DONGHAE OPPA!

 

 

 

SUCCESS~ COUPLE MOMENTS FTW! :D

Yes, more couple moments c\o Mineul nd Leeteuk.. is this the beginning of the end or beginning of the end?! HAHAH! :) Mineul almost got hit by a vehicle but, as always, Leeteuk is to-the-rescue. MINEUL OPEN YOUR EYES! :)) Anyway, this is the first time that I opened my AFF account without recieving new comments from my readers and it totally made me sad. :( But good thing, AFF has a newly released feature, it kinda made me feel better. Whew~ I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU! ^.^