An Idea of Vengeance

The Brain vs The Heart

-----AUTHOR’S POV-----

--ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO--

As the rejected young man’s tears started to fall, his heart filled with anger. All he knows was that he did not deserve this, the woman she likes does not like him back, and that he was so so so angry at Leeteuk. He would do everything to hurt Leeteuk back. But how?

“AHA! The guy’s bestfriend! She should be an easy target and I’m pretty sure this will destroy Leeteuk hyung,” thought the angry Donghae.

At night when he came back, he found out that Leeteuk was moving out because of what had happened.

“Yah, Lee Donghae!” Yesung was running towards him with his fist held high, ready to punch Lee Donghae. Luckily enough, Siwon caught up with Yesung and was able to prevent the older guy’s fist land in Donghae’s face. “Hyung, this won’t fix anything,” Siwon suggested.

Yesung shook Siwon’s arms away from his body and went inside his room.

“Looks like someone’s angry,” Donghae said as he walked away and turned his back from Siwon.

“Who wouldn’t be?” asked Siwon, “when Leetuk hyung decided to move out?!”

Donghae stopped walking. He thought, “Good for me. His face would ruin my everyday!” then he continued walking.

The next morning, Donghae decided to start and get on with his plan. His plan to fool Choi Mineul in order to get revenge against Park Leeteuk.

-----DONGHAE’S POV---

I should probably get ahead of Leeteuk hyung and Hyori noona in telling Mineul about what happened. I do hope that the girl still does not know or else, I’d have to come up with a different plan. Aish~ I should personally meet her.

On my way to her school, I called Mineul.

Kring kring. Kring kring.

“Donghae-ssi? I mean, Donghae oppa?” Yes! She answered, this is gonna be good.

“Mineul-ah, where are you right now?” I asked her as I pretended to sound worried and urgent.

“School cafeteria, waeyo oppa?”

“Do you have classes because I really need to talk to you. Urgent.” Good. She’s taking my bait.

“Uhm, no. I don’t.” Good, good, good!

“Then I’ll see you at your school gate in a few minutes. I’m on my way.” I dropped the call before she can even protest. I bet this is gonna be easy.

Around a minute later, I saw her in her school’s gate from inside my car. She was obviously looking for me. I called her.

When she was finally inside, the first thing she asked was, “Oppa, what’s wrong?”

And then, I found out that she was still clueless about what’s happening. Isn’t this easy or what? This conversation started my game. My plan. A way to get revenge against Leeteuk hyung. I told her a bit of what was happening, but nothing that would put me in her bad books. Of course, I omitted some truths and pretended to apologize for not being able to tell her the whole truth. In reality, the truth would just make her hate me and that will cause for my plan to fall apart.

-----AUTHOR’S POV-----

What made Donghae even more persistent about his idea of vengeance was when he found out that Leeteuk had not been contacting Mineul for a while now. For Donghae, everything was going as he had planned it. She invited the girl to a date, he did everything that would definitely make the girl fall for him. His major plan was to break the girl’s heart in the future. He was totally oblivious that this girl he decided to fool, Choi Mineul, was having the time of her life. This was because Choi Mineul had had feelings for him ever since before the fight. Long before the fight. Since the girl met him.

Donghae was once a quiet and kind guy but his heart was corrupted by Hyori’s rejection of him. He let his feelings took over him. The reason why Choi Mineul fell in love with Lee Donghae was because of his mysterious but kind personality that she saw beyond the quietness and the hard façade that the guy always wears. The truth is that if Donghae knew about Mineul’s feelings for him, he would doubt about pushing through with his plan, but NO! He was clueless.

It was not only him that did not know something—so did Park Leeteuk. Park Leeteuk had always been close, caring and protective to his best friend ever since they were kids. Now that they are young adults, he did not recognize a change in his heart—THAT MINEUL WAS MORE THAN A FRIEND FOR HIM NOW. He did not entertain the thought that maybe he was falling in love with his best friend, even though he really was.

Donghae’s decision to fool and play with Mineul’s heart will greatly arouse a war between the brain and the heart in the future, especially for the three of them—Park Leeteuk, Lee Donghae and Choi Mineul. Now, a game has begun. A battle between the brain and the heart. Not only Donghae’s but as the truth will slowly unfold, so will Mineul’s and Leeteuk’s.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

               Wait! Could it be that Donghae’s just playing her to get back at me?

 

 

 

LEE DONGHAE, WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?!:'(

Can someone stop him? XD I'm really really sorry for what I've been making of Donghae :( Also, the next few chapters will be very dramatic. :( But that's the only way we can get to the happy ending, am i right? :)) Tell me how you feel about what's happening, okay? :)