Who Can See Sparks? Raise Your Hand! (continued from Chapter 36 and 37)

The Brain vs The Heart

“Then what you said that you were thinking about me.. was that a confession, too?” Leeteuk asked while they stared into each other’s eyes. “Do you love me, too?”

“I-I..” Mineul stammered as she tried to sort her feelings, her mixed emotions—happiness, disbelief, doubt, surprise, achievement..

Leeteuk saw her confusion and reached out for her hand, “Look, Minnie. You don’t have to answer me now. I’m satisfied with just you knowing how I really feel.”

“Teuk-ah..” Mineul wanted to tackle him in a hug now and tell him that she loves him back but she totally did not expect this. She was unprepared and her body won’t move a muscle, her lips won’t say a word.

Leeteuk used his free hand to caress Mineul’s cheek and say, “I love you. I love my best friend. And I’ll be waiting..”

Mineul felt electric endings on her cheek and she closed her eyes as a tear fell from her eye. She did not know that the happiest moment in her life would be on with Leeteuk—finding out that the guy you love, loves you back. Mineul raised her other hand to touch Leeteuk’s hand on her face and press it tighter against her cheek.

She heard Leeteuk gasp and she opened her eyes. “This is how I feel,” Mineul sobbed.

Leeteuk wiped a tear from her cheek and said, “I guess I did not have to wait anymore.”

Despite the tears, Mineul smiled and so did Leeteuk. They just stared at each other for a couple of moments and they were satisfied just by that. It was mutual—a moment with a few words but a lot of emotions. You feel it and you know the other person feels it, too.

“I’ll take you home, it’s getting late. I’ll go get my car,” Leeteuk kissed her hand before standing up.

Mineul could only blush, sigh and smile to herself as she watched Leeteuk from his back.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she answered it.

“Donghae oppa? Why did you call?” Mineul answered.

“Neh. Do you know Tiffany’s home address?”

“Well, not exactly but I know where she lives. Waeyo?”

“She’s… She’s… nevermind.”

“Are you with her, oppa?” Mineul guessed from the nervousness in Donghae's voice.

“M-Mwoh?”

“Did you let her drink?!” She almost yelled at Donghae because her gut feeling (as Tiffany's best friend) is that he did.

“Neh.”

“Aigoo~ Donghae oppa! Eotteokhe? I can help you get to her house but her parents will surely skin you alive! I’m also with someone veeeeery important now, I don’t know what time I’ll be home and you don’t know where I live, either! You can send her to a hotel and give me the details but you might get into a scandal, if you do that! You can take her in for the night but.. that’s weird especially because you don’t live alone. I don’t have any more ideas. Eotteokhe? Donghae oppa, eotteokhe?” Mineul worried because Tiffany does not drink and letting her drink for the first time might probably get her drunk. In this case, Mineul’s hunch was right judging on the tone in Donghae’s voice.

She heard Donghae sigh before saying, “I’ll fix this. Besides, it’s my fault. Komawo, Mineul-ah.”

“Mianhae, Donghae oppa. You can call me for updates.”

“Ani, gwenchanha. I’ll try my best. Bye,” he hung up.

Mineul looked at her phone and sighed, “Go and make your love story happen. Mine already did.Tiffany and Donghae oppa! Fighting!”

Meanwhile, Donghae pulled over in front of a river. He turned and checked on Tiffany who was still sound asleep. He reached over her and tilted her seat so that she’ll be more comfortable.

Once again, Tiffany tossed and turned and Donghae caught a glimpse of her smiling in her sleep.

He laughed to himself and said, “What is she, dreaming?!”

“B-But he likes you..” she mumbled, almost like a whisper but Donghae leaned in closer and heard her words loud and clear. Tiffany’s smile turned to a frown and her eyebrows met but her eyes were still shut.

“Who is she talking about?” Donghae said.

“We barely know each other but my heart..” Tiffany groaned.

“Barely know each other?” Donghae continued to listen.

“I always yelled at him,” tears started to fall from the corner of her closed eyes.

Donghae’s head snapped to Tiffany’s direction and her words started to make sense to him. “Could it possibly be me?!” Donghae thought but he stopped himself, “Ani, ani. Aniyo, it’s impossible. She had seen the worst in me, it’s impossible.”

“It’s..impossible. He can’t like me back,” Tiffany continued crying in her sleep.

You like him? But who is he? And he can’t like you back? Why? Donghae wanted to ask but he thought he should not meddle and this was none of his business (well, that’s what he thought). Coincidentally, Tiffany seemed to have heard his thoughts and she mumbled words that confirmed to Donghae—confirmed that it was him Tiffany was dreaming about.

“He already has that girl.. that Yoona-ssi..”

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

 

 

 

EHHHH~ :)

TeukMin shippers: Finally! Geez, does it have to take that long for them to confess how they feel?! But at least, they finally did (in a not-so-romantic way, though) It's public but when the time comes, it's time. Does that make sense?! HAHAH! Leeteuk finally mustered up the courage and because of this, so did Mineul. :D HaeFanyy shippers: You do something terrible. Someone catches you and so you're busted. THEN YOU FIND OUT THAT THAT 'SOMEONE' LIKES YOU?! If I were Donghae, I'd probabyly feel flattered but more guilty at the same time. I mean, it's bad enough that someone saw you in your worst and it's clearly impossible that he/she will like you, right? But Tiffany's heart is outta control and so will Donghae's heart be in the near future. :D I HOPE YOU'RE LIKIN' IT, READERS! :) Leave your comments, arasseoyo? ^.^