A Real, Loyal, Hardcore Gal Pal

The Brain vs The Heart

-----AUTHOR’S POV-----

Tiffany finally arrived at the venue. She fixed her dress as she got out of the car.“Mineul and Leeteuk should be at the entrance,” she thought as she looked around. She walked up the stairs that lead to the entrance and immediately saw Mineul, waiting for her.

“Who’s that girl?” Tiffany asked herself as she saw Yoona talking to Mineul. She stopped in her tracks when she saw the evil expression in the face of the girl who was talking to Mineul. She then looked at Mineul and saw confusion in her friend’s eyes.

Tiffany’s initial urge was to run beside Mineul and find out about what’s going on, but she had a better idea. Tiffany slowly walked up the stairs but instead of entering the hall, she leaned against a wall where she can both listen to Mineul’s conversation with the girl and be hidden from Mineul’s view at the same time.

“W-Why are you suddenly asking me this?!”Tiffany heard that Mineul asked.

“Look, don’t play dumb on me,” the girl hissed at Mineul,“You and Donghae oppa!”

“MWOH?!”

Tiffany mouthed the same word but tried hard not to blow her cover—her eavesdropping.

“There’s such as things as rumors, babo!”she heard the girl.

“Don’t call me babo. We just met and I am aware of that. What rumors are you talking about, Yoona-ssi?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. Just stay away from Donghae oppa. Get it?”

“Oh, I will stay away from him. You’re totally clueless, it seems,” Mineul said.

Tiffany agreed with what Mineul said.

“Mwoh?! What are you talking about?”

“Why should I tell you? You just called me babo and threatened me at our first meeting,”Tiffany heard her friend.

“Tell me!”

“Shirheo! I won’t.”

“You’re tough. Is that what caught Donghae oppa’s eye?”

Tiffany gasped at the thought of Donghae finally realizing Mineul’s worth. “He.. Donghae-ssi’s eyes..at Mineul?!” Tiffany whispered to herself.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about and I can’t care less.”

“HA,” the girl scoffed,“you are the Choi Mineul that Donghae oppa can’t stop talking about.”

Tiffany could not make any sense out of what the girl was telling Mineul.

“And it matters because..?”

“Because you are the reason why Donghae oppa has been upset for the past few weeks.” Mineul did not reply and the girl continued,“Stay away from oppa and stop hurting him! Stop making him upset!”

Tiffany fought the urge to show herself and slap the girl. She thought that Donghae has no right to be upset because he was the offender here and her friend, Mineul was the oppressed.

“Me? Hurting him? Making him upset? Isn’t it the other way around?”

“Mwoh?! You have guts and I despise it!”Tiffany heard the rude girl hiss at Mineul.

“Go on and make yourself more miserable, Yoona-ssi. I won’t stop you. You are pretentious and rude. Just a while ago when Donghae oppa and Leeteuk was here, you were all smiles. But it turned out that you were everything I never thought you were.”

Tiffany heard the girl, whose name was apparently Yoona, walk away. She immediately texted Mineul:

 

To: Min

Min, mianhae but something came up. )’: I can’t be there tonight. I hope you can forgive me, it was urgent. ):

 

Tiffany had an idea. She planned to hide and wait until that Yoona girl and Donghae-ssi get to the parking lot. Tiffany can’t stand the thought of not doing anything about this. That two-faced girl should get what she deserves and so shall Donghae-ssi! Tiffany endured the mosquito bites and the long wait for her friend.

Finally, the time she’s been waiting for had arrived. She saw Donghae-ssi and the two-face walk to the parking lot. She tiptoed and followed them while making sure that Mineul and Leeteuk was not around. When she saw Donghae opening the door for Yoona, Tiffany showed herself and yelled, “Yah! Lee Donghae! Two-face Yoona!”

When Donghae turned and saw an angry Tiffany, his eyes widened.

Yoona, who was already inside the car, went out again and looked at Tiffany in shock. “Who are you?” Yoona asked Tiffany rudely.

“Why don’t you ask your ’Donghae oppa?!’” Tiffany used air quotations and answered sarcastically.

Donghae just stood there frozen.

Yoona turned to Donghae and asked, “Oppa, who is this girl?”

Tiffany scoffed, “’This girl’?”

Donghae opened his mouth and said, “Tiffany-ssi..”

“Oppa, she just called me a two-face!” Yoona tattled but Donghae did not say anything.

“Wae?! Was that a lie?!” Tiffany challenged.

Donghae came to his senses and said, “Yoona, take my car and go home already. I’ll take care of this, go!” He handed Yoona his keys.

“But--”

“Just go, Yoona!”

“Yeah, you better! Run, before I expose your schemes to your beloved ‘Donghae oppa’!” Tiffany threatened. She crossed her arms on her chest as she watched the now-scared Yoona get in the car hastily.

When Donghae’s car was finally out of sight, he walked up to Tiffany and asked, “What were you talking about, Tiffany-ssi?”

“Ask that two-face! Just stay away from Mineul, okay? You’ve hurt her already and don’t make the situation worse. Just protect your image, Mr. Superstar, and I will just protect my best friend,” Tiffany rubbed it in his face.

“Look, Tiffany-ssi, ” Donghae reasoned, “I already feel bad about what I did to Mineul and--”

“You should feel bad! You deliberately hurt her!”

“Just..let me continue, ‘kay?” Donghae asked and continued, “I regret what I did and if given the chance, I would like to undo it but I know I can’t..”

“Neh, you can’t. The damage was done and I don’t care if you feel guilty or what because you deserve it! Just stay away from Mineul! Stay away from my friend!”

Tiffany did not want to hear any more of Donghae’s explanation and she stomped away to her own car and drove off.

“I’m terribly sorry,” Donghae muttered to himself as she watched Tiffany disappear.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

             Ouch! Did she really have to rub it in my face?

             Yeah, she had to and Tiffany has got every reason to do so. Isoooo totally deserve a lot worse than this and I have absolutely no right to complain.

 

 

 

ANOTHER CHAPTER AHEAD! :)

Once again, i apologize to all my dear subscribers whose bias is Yoona! She is a lovely girl in real life, though~ ^^v Anyways, Donghae's 'much-awaited' POV will be on the next chapter. Yeyyy~ :D Yes, Mineul is getting a lot of help from Tiffany and Leeteuk from the last few chapters but I just love how she stood her ground ON HER OWN at this chapter. MINEUL, FIGHTING! HAHAHA :D Tiffany loves  her friend very much but I think she should not be too angry at Donghae, because she might just eat her own her words when....... HAHAHA! :D I have such a big mouth and I hate it! :P Finally, thank you for those who just subscribed and please keep the comments coming; it's  a necessity for an author like yours truly, HAHAH!