A Night To Remember

The Brain vs The Heart

I walked inside the Red Lantern where Donghae oppa will be waiting. Weird. Donghae oppa is still not there. The waitress gave me a glass of water and asked to take my order.

“No, not yet. Thanks, but I’m still waiting for someone,” I said. The waitress smiled and went away. Thirty minutes had passed and Donghae oppa still wasn’t there. I tried contacting him but I quite couldn’t get through him.

Forty-five minutes.

One hour.

One hour and fifteen minutes.

Anxiety started to take its toll on me.

An hour and a half has passed and Donghae oppa was still not here and add to that, the waitress was almost angry at me. She said, “Miss, if no one would come, I’m sorry but we’d have to ask you to give up the table.”

“No, he’ll come soon,” I told her. Donghae oppa will come, right? I asked myself. Now, I’m not sure. Beep. I received a message it was from Donghae oppa:

“Did you really think I’ll come to meet you?! Babo!”

All I could do was burst into tears and when the same waitress saw me, she approached me, “Miss, what’s wrong?!”

I just kept on crying. What a fool I was?! Donghae oppa, how can you do this to me?!

“Miss, miss, what’s wrong!”

Tears were nonstop. My face was still wet and my heart hurt. This thing inside me hurt a lot.

“Miss? MISS!” This time she was holding my shoulders, shaking me, “MISS! MISS!”

I opened my eyes and I realized that I was still lying in bed. In my room. It was only just a dream. Just a bad, bad dream. Whew~ I looked at the time and it was already 5:30pm. I should probably take a shower now and hurry to the Red Lantern.

On the way, I was still anxious. Scared that my dream would come true. That Donghae oppa was just playing me. I finally arrived and before I can scan the whole room to see if he was there, “Mineul-ah!” Yes, I heard his voice. He was here, he even came before I did.

I turned to search for where his voice was coming from and there he was, looking as perfect, as always. “Donghae oppa, sorry! I was a bit late.”

“Ah, gwenchanha~ I just arrived here myself,” he stood up and pulled a chair for me to sit on. The perfect gentleman.

“Komawo,” I took my seat and he took his. “So you finally decided to tell me everything, oppa?!”

A hard “NO.” was all I heard. “I asked you to come here because I figured that you were stressed out by all that has happened and I just want to help clear your mind even for tonight. Don’t get mad, Mineul-ah. Mianhae that I can’t give you what you want.”

He was right. He won’t be giving me what I want; he will be giving me what I needed. “But what I needed, right?”

His face turned from being apologetic to a bright aura, “Exactly. Thanks, Mineul-ah!”

“Then should we order?” I laughed.

“I think so,” he raised his hand and a waitress came to attend to us. As soon as the waitress saw Donghae oppa, her eyes widened and ‘star struck’ was the perfect word. Even if he wasn’t famous, anyone who would come and see his face up close would definitely be taken aback by his beauty, the serenity of his face. But he was beautiful, serene and FAMOUS all at the same time!! He was Super Junior, after all!

“Your order, ma’am? Sir?”

And that was the start of a night I would never forget. Donghae oppa was there, talking to me about almost anything. We were laughing, smiling at each other, goofing around and all the stuff that would definitely make me forget about the fight or whatever it was. When we finally finished our meal, he invited me to have a walk along the Han River.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

                Tonight, he seemed like a totally different person. Different, but good different. I liked it much better compared to the old him. He’s making me fall harder every single time!

 

 

NON-REACTIVE READERS MAKE ME WANNA CRY! :'(

Hmmm. Can you guess why Mineul had those bad dreams? >:D Many (and I mean, MANY) truths will be revealed in the next few chapters but for now, let's just wait and find out what will happen for the rest of Mineul's night with her Donghae oppa~ Hmmmm.. >:D