A Set Up

The Brain vs The Heart

It was 2:30PM when Leeteuk called to tell Mineul about the vacation and Mineul immediately went home to pack her things.

Mineul forced Tiffany to pack her things, too even though Tiffany was not informed of all the details—especially the detail about Lee Donghae going on the vacation with them.

“I already told Leeteuk that we’ll take your car,” Mineul told Tiffany when Mineul came back to her friend’s house with all her things ready.

“MWOH?! Are you serious, Min?” Tiffanny worried. “I don’t want to be a third wheel.”

“Are you sure you did not forget to pack anything?” Mineul tried to change the topic.

“Yes, I’m sure! Going back, I mean, you’re a couple and you should be going with him in his car instead of me,” Tiffany pointed.

“Aish! Don’t worry about that, Leeteuk won’t make a big deal out of it and so will I,” Mineul winked. “Anyway, have you told your parents already?”

“Yes, but..” Tiffany was still worried, “YAH! Why do you keep changing the topic!” Tiffany slumped on the couch.

“Should I tell her the truth that Donghae oppa is coming with us?” Mineul doubted inside her head. She looked at Tiffany (whose forearm is on her forehead in worry) and thought, “Aniyo. This is for her love story. She might back out if I tell her about Donghae oppa.” Instead, she continued keeping her secret and told Tiffany, “Yah, can you at least do this for me? Besides, you’re friends with Leeteuk, too.”

“Arasseo, arasseo! I’ve already packed my things, anyway!” Tiffany gave up without sitting back up. “I don’t know but I have this gut feeling inside me that… never mind.”

Mineul secretly giggled and thought, “She’s feeling it!”

Eventually, Mineul’s plan went well especially after she told Leeteuk all about it—Leeteuk agreed wholeheartedly to Mineul’s proposal that they should set their two friends up. Leeteuk booked for a resort hotel located at about two hours outside of Seoul.

He told Mineul that they’ve been there a few times for Super Junior’s vacation. ‘The perfect place because a few people recognize us and they barely care,’ as Leeteuk quoted it.

Tiffany, being the city girl-slash-modern girl she is, does not know where she’s driving to and she just relied on her car’s GPS Navigation System.

“My car says we’re here,” she told Mineul. “I don’t get why we did not just convoy. That’s easier.” Tiffany muttered as her car’s engine came to a halt.

Mineul avoided answering her answer but the truth is that, Tiffany might find out about Donghae tagging along.

The two girls hopped out of the car.

“I can smell the ocean already,” Tiffany bounced on her toes excitedly.

“Let’s get our things,” Mineul suggested after looking around.

The two girls opened the trunk and got their luggage.

“Oomf!” Tiffany grunted. Her luggage was heavy.

“YAH! We’re only staying here until tomorrow night, you did not have to bring so many things,” Mineul laughed at her friend. “I’ll call Teukkie to help us,” Mineul reached into her pockets for her phone.

“I don’t think you need to,” Tiffany said.

“Huh?”

“I can see him,” Tiffany squinted and pointed.

Mineul looked and saw Leeteuk coming out of the resort hotel and heading towards them at the parking space.

“Minnie! Tiffany!” Leeteuk yelled as he ran.

“Hey,” Tiffany acknowledged him with a nod.

“Teukkie~” Mineul hugged him.

“Is this all of your things?” Leeteuk pointed at the girls’ luggage.

“Neh,” Mineul answered.

“I’ll take care of it,” he handed Tiffany the key card and said, “Tiffany, you can go straight to your room and I’ll go with Mineul.”

“Room 319?” She read the number on the key card and turned to the two, “Aigoo~ You two are sharing a room?” Tiffany giggled.

“We are?” Mineul asked Leeteuk.

“Yes,” Leeteuk kissed Mineul on the forehead and the girl blushed.

Tiffany quickly covered her eyes and yelled, “YAH!”

The lovers laughed.

“Arasseo! I’ll go now! I don’t think I can take any more of this stuff!” Tiffany laughed.

“Neh, someone will just bring your things to your room,” Leeteuk said while he and Mineul exchanged meaningful glances—he was referring to Donghae.

“Whatever,” Tiffany ran off.

When they were finally alone, the two walked in the lobby with the girls’ things.

Mineul turned to Leeteuk and said, “Our plan is going quite well.”

“Neh,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Where’s he?” Mineul was referring to Donghae.

“He’ll be here soon,” Leeteuk said. “He doesn’t know that Tiffany will be here, either.”

“Jinjja?” Mineul got excited.

“Neh, and speaking of the devil..” Leeteuk pointed.

“Mineul-ah! Leeteuk hyung!” Donghae acknowledged them.

“Long time no see, Donghae oppa,” Mineul bowed.

“Neh,” Donghae smiled casually.

“Donghae, bring these things to Room 319,” Leeteuk pointed to Tiffany’s things. “That’s your room also.”

“What are these?!” Donghae’s eyes widened.

Leeteuk ignored Donghae’s question and said, “Minnie and I will stay on Room 318.”

“Our room,” Mineul giggled.

“YAH! You guys are acting weird,” Donghae said.

“Weird or not weird, follow your hyung,” Leeteuk pretended to hit Donghae. “Get your things from our room first before heading to your room.”

“Arasseo!” Donghae whined and started carrying the luggage that Leeteuk told him to bring to his room.

Mineul laughed and told Donghae, “Be a good boy, Donghae oppa! Our room is practically just across yours!”

“WEIRD!” Donghae yelled and headed to the elevator with the luggage.

Seeing Donghae walk away, Leeteuk pulled Mineul closer and they did a high-five.

After getting his things from Leeteuk and Mineul’s room (Room 318), Donghae went to the room whose door was exactly across it. “Here it is,” he placed the luggage on the floor and reached for the doorknob. “It’s locked? But I don’t have the key card!” he complained and looked around. He saw Mineul and Leeteuk walking towards their room with their fingers entwined. “YAH! The doors are locked,” he yelled at the two.

“Knock,” Leeteuk said as they slipped inside their room, rolling his eyes at Donghae’s ignorance.

“Bye, oppa~” Mineul teasingly waved and followed Leeteuk to the room.

“Aish! Weird!” Donghae sighed and knocked.

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

Donghae heard footsteps approaching. He checked his things for the last time.

Donghae looked up and his mouth dropped—exactly the same expression as the person who opened the door.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

 

 

 

TEUKMIN COUPLE SHIPS HAEFANY COUPLE :D

8 MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE THE ENDING! This chapter is so hilarious with TeukMin's plans and all the lying and weird and secrets. Kekeke~ :) The TeukMin couple can be kinda mischievous, huh? And oooooooh, TeukMin couple will share a bed?!?! LOL :D This vacation is bound to be exciting! ;) Tell me how you feel, readers! ^,^