EPILOGUE: HaeFany Couple's Semi-Ending

The Brain vs The Heart

Tiffany entered their room and immediately checked if she was alone. “Donghae-ssi?” she called, “Donghae?”

No answer.

“Hmm. Guess it’s just me, myself and I,” Tiffany shrugged as she opened the television. She brought the remote control with her as she lied down in her bed and started surfing channels.

Just then, she heard the doorknob turn and she immediately stood up to see if it was her roommate.

The door opened and it was indeed Donghae.

“Right. Who else would have access to our room besides him?” Tiffany laughed at herself inside her mind. “It’s just you,” she said as she continued surfing channels and without even bothering to acknowledge Donghae with a proper bow.

“TV? During vacation?” Donghae laughed as he slumped on his own bed.

“Anything wrong with it?” Tiffany challenged. Again, without even turning her head to Donghae’s directions, she answered back.

“Yah,” Donghae called.

“Neh?” Tiffany kept her eyes glued on the television.

“Leeteuk hyung told me that we’ll be going back to Seoul together,” Donghae told her.

“Eh? On my car?”

“Neh.”

“Okay,” Tiffany shrugged uninterestedly as she giggled while watching Gag Concert.

By this time, Donghae was fuming because ever since he entered the room, he was trying to get Tiffany to look at him.

He threw back the blanket over his legs and stomped towards Tiffany’s bed. He grabbed the remote control form Tiffany’s hands and turned off the television.

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” Tiffany yelled, now looking at him with a piercing glare.

“For that!” Donghae raised his voice as well, pointing on Tiffany’s forehead.

“MWOH?!”

“I figure that it’s the only way I can make you look at me!” Donghae messed his hair and huffed.

“So childish! Aish!” Tiffany knelt down on her bed as she tried to snatch the remote control back from Donghae. “Give me that..”

Donghae stepped back and raised the remote control above his head, avoiding Tiffany to get a hold of it.

“GAHHH!” Tiffany lied down on her bed, pissed off. She pulled the blanket over her whole body and screamed at the top of her lungs, “I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE! YOU’RE RUINING MY VACATION!”

“Mworago?!” Donghae removed the blanket from Tiffany and asked braggingly, “You hate me? I’m ruining your vacation?”

Tiffany glared at him and stood up so that her face was leveled with Donghae. “NEH! YOU’RE SPOILING EVERYTHING!”

Donghae chuckled sarcastically and said, “Ani. It doesn’t seem that way. In fact, I recall you frolicking in the waters with two tall guys earlier!”

Tiffany’s eyebrows met as images of Seunghun and Taecyeon flashed in her mind. “Then why didn’t you join us?!”

“I wouldn’t wanna disturb you,” Donghae remarked, still with that sarcasm.

Tiffany scoffed and said, “You know what? You’re not making any sense, Lee Donghae! I don’t know what has gotten into you?! I HATE YOU!”

“Jinjja? You hate me? I thought you like me,” Donghae raised his chin at Tiffany who trembled at his words.

“M-Mwoh..” Tiffany slowly retreated back.

“What? Cat got your tongue?” Donghae asked.

“Well, yeah. I LIKED YOU! Well, not anymore, Mr. I’m-So-Confident!” Tiffany stubbornly stuck out her tongue.

“Wae?! Because of those two guys you met in the beach this morning?!” Donghae grabbed Tiffany’s wrists with his hands.

“Let go of me!” Tiffany struggled. “WHY? IF I SAID YES.. WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU?! Let go of me!”

Donghae’s grip tightened around her wrists upon hearing those words. “You..” he growled.

“You’re hurting m--” Tiffany was shushed in contact of Donghae’s sweet lips against hers.

Donghae kissed her forcefully and Tiffany tried to punch his chest despite her not-so-free wrists but as Donghae’s kiss became gentle, Tiffany felt weightless.

Donghae slowly let go of Tiffany’s wrists but not the kiss.

Inside Tiffany’s head, she wanted to break the kiss and slap Donghae right across his face but why wouldn’t a muscle of her body budge?

She found her own lips moving with Donghae in a perfect synch.

Tiffany gathered all the remaining energy in her body to pull her head back and break the kiss.

“Y-Yah..” she stuttered at she stared on the ground.

“Sorry,” was all that Donghae could say. “Sorry but you can’t like anyone else except from me. Mianhae, Tiffany. I’m being selfish but I can’t allow you to look at other men.”

“Childish. Nonsense. Selfish,” Tiffany muttered.

“Yes, I’m really selfish but you did this to me.”

In panic and utter confusion, Tiffany ran to the bathroom and locked herself there. She hastily took out her phone from her pocket and dialed Mineul.

Outside, Donghae paced back and forth before deciding to ask help from his Leeteuk hyung.

Kring kring.

The two people urgently waited for their friends to answer the call.

“Yeobeoseyo?”

As soon as they heard their friend’s voices, they decided to hold nothing back and tell the whole truth.

After a few minutes, both conversations ended and the four people—Mineul, Leeteuk, Tiffany and Donghae knew that things would never be the same again.

 


So, there.. that's REALLY THE END of this fanfic. I hope you liked everything despite of my imperfections (because this was my first fanfic) :)) I also wanna express my deepest gratitude to all those who SUBSCRIBED & LEFT A COMMENT! Komawo for enduring my irregular updates. Komawo for letting my mistakes pass. Komawo for SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC! I could go on and on but..

I have an idea.. whadya all think about reuniting with me on my new fanfics? KEKEKE~ :D

  • Please check out 'Against All Odds,' a Super Generation-ish fanfic by yours truly! I hope you like it. Click HERE to start reading~
  • Are you a TaeTeuk Shipper? If YES, than start reading 'By Your Side' HERE! Enjoy!

I will pray about making a sequel for this one >:D

I took down the poll earlier because the web is not spinning anymore, sorry for that ^^v

BTW, I only decided to include the HaeFany Couple here becasue the poll kinda told me that

more readers are interested with them than the TeukMin Couple. Ironic. :)))

Annyeong! THANK YOU! *bow*