Answers to the Questions

The Brain vs The Heart

-----AUTHOR’S POV-----

So what was the fight about? Why did Mineul have this gut feeling that she has to know all about it? What was the whole truth that Leeteuk had planned (but failed) to tell his best friend about? Why was Lee Donghae acting differently nowadays?

--ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO--

Once, there was a young man by the name of Lee Donghae. He was a member of the famous idol group Super Junior. The leader of the group was named Park Leeteuk and Lee Hyori was the group’s manager—their ‘manager noona’ as the members called her.

It is natural for Hyori to be closer to Leeteuk compared to the other members because he was the group leader. Unfortunately, it was too much to handle for Donghae, especially because he likes his manager noona. ‘Like’ as in how a boy ‘likes’ a girl that he ‘likes.’ Donghae did not see beyond the truth that all that’s between his Hyori noona and his Leeteuk hyung was all business because he liked this woman a lot even though he was a little old for him. He liked her a lot and he’d been liking her for a long time now. She sees all the Super Junior members as her young brothers that’s why she was gravely shocked when Donghae’s jealousy reached its peak.

“Why are you like this, noona?! Why are you always taking Leeteuk’s side?!” the young man asked angrily  as the manager agreed with yet another suggestion of Leeteuk that was the exact opposite of Donghae’s.

 “Yah, Lee Donghae~ That’s not how we talk to our manager noona,” Siwon said.

“It’s because Leeteuk hyung knows what’s best for us!” the youngest Kyuhyun calmly said.

“Lee Donghae! Watch your mouth!” Yesung shouted at him.

 “Watch your heart, Leeteuk hyung!” the young man turned to the group leader, jealous.

Hyori sensed what might happen next, so she said “Everyone except Leeteuk and Donghae go out first! Naga!”

All the other members were in quite a shock and all they could do was obey what their manager had asked them to do.

When only the three of them remained, Leeteuk shouted at Donghae, “What’s your problem?!”

“You! You are my problem!”

“Donghae-ssi. Shut up! What are you talking about?” Hyori asked.

“Oh. You don’t know?! Jinjja?!” the young man sarcastically asked.

“Donghae! Explain!”

“Do I need to?” Donghae asked his hyung and his noona. “I like you, noona! Noona neomu chohahaeyo~ There! That’s my explanation!”

“Mwoh?!” Hyori and Leeteuk exclaimed at the same time.

“You both heard me right. I like our manager noona. Is there something wrong with that?!”

“You bet there is!” Leeteuk answered.

“Lee Donghae, you are talking nonsense. Stop this. We need to work. That’s all we are here for,” Hyori tried to talk some sense to the jealous, furious, young man.

“I don’t think you two are here for that reason!” countered Donghae.

“What did you say, you immature little--” Leeteuk was about to charge Donghae but Lee Hyori shouted.

“Stop!” the woman banged her fists on the table. “Leeteuk, calm yourself down. And as for you, Lee Donghae..” Hyori turned to Donghae, “What are you trying to say?! You will ruin your career! I did not know that you were this childish! So immature and narrow-minded! I don’t care what you think but this I know for sure, young man, I am here to work and so is your hyung Leeteuk!”

“I doubt that.”

“Shut up, Donghae,” Leeteuk blurted.

Hyori continued, “There is nothing going on between me and Leeteuk!” The woman paused but after a short while, asked “Have you told anyone about this, huh?!”

Leeteuk was intently waiting for his answer but Donghae did not say a single word. Honestly, Leeteuk wanted to punch him in the face right now but at this moment, he did not let his heart win over his brain. And on the contrary, the younger man had took advantage of this moment to tell what’s inside his heart, he was not thinking about the consequences of his actions and what effect it would have to him and the people surrounding him.

“YAH! Lee Donghae! I’m asking you—have you told anyone about this yet?!”

“Ani. No.”

“Aish~ Have you even thought of the consequences of your actions?”

“No,” Donghae thought to himself, but he did not care.

“Yah, babo! Did you know that if this scandal goes out, this might be the end of your career? The end of our career? Did you really think that your actions would bring any good to anybody?”

“Yes! Maybe, you’re right!” Donghae finally spoke up, “maybe, I really am a babo!”

“Oh, yes you are,” Leeteuk rubbed it in Donghae’s face.

“Lee Donghae. What have you done?” asked the manager noona.

“I DON’T KNOW! I DON’T CARE! I don’t care! I don’t know! I don’t care anymore,” the young man was crying. Totally shattered. Did he deserve this? Is this what he gets for following his heart and totally disregarding his brain? Lee Donghae stormed out of the room, leaving Hyori and Leeteuk speechless.

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

               For Donghae, everything was going as he had planned it. She invited the girl to a date, he did everything that would definitely make the girl fall for him. His major plan was to break the girl’s heart in the future.

 

 

MY OWN FANFIC IS BREAKING MY HEART!:'(

*GASP* so there's the truth. sorry for making Lee Donghae into this kind of a man! :(( i know y'all loved him, me too! "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN" :( I feel so bad for ALL of them but this fanfic's going to have a happy ending, so don't fret, you guys!! Leave your feedback, 'kay? :)) by the way, I would love to thank BlingBlingDiva for the speedy redo of my character chart typos.. BLINGBLINGDIVA ROCKS \m/