The First-time Drunk (continued from Chapter 35)

The Brain vs The Heart

“Remember *hic* Yoona-ssi?” Tiffany rested her chin on both her hands on top of the table as her field of vision started to blur.

“I think she’s getting drunk,” Donghae thought but he just listened to her. “Yeah?”

“I have a secret about her.. Sssshhhh,” Tiffany raised her pointer finger to her lips as if she was going to tell a huge secret. She giggled and signaled Donghae to lean forward and closer. “I.. I..”

“You what?” Donghae impatiently asked as he finished his egg roll.

“You know *hic* what? I heard that Yoona girl say these *hic* mean things to Min! Our Mineul!”  she pouted. Tiffany was definitely getting drunk and words flowed out of nonstop.

“MWOH?!”

“Neh!” Tiffany reached for soju but Donghae stopped her, “Neh! Remember? *hic* When I yelled at you and that *hic* two-face Yoona?”

“Yeah, I remember,” Donghae’s eyebrows met.

“It was the same *hic* night when I heard that girl *hic* Yoona abuse Mineul verbally,” Tiffany smirked and played with her remaining egg roll using her fork.

“Verbal abuse?”

Tiffany frowned and said, “Yes!” She laughed woozily and continued, “She obviously likes her *hic* ‘Donghae oppa’!” Tiffany air quoted ‘Donghae oppa.’

“Yoona likes m--” Donghae got stopped when Tiffany put her pointer finger in his lips.

“Sssshhhh,” Tiffany giggled and nodded.

“Tiffany-ssi, you’re drunk, I’ll take you home,” Donghae stood up.

“But *hic* I have my *hic* car!” Tiffany protested like a toddler. “I’m not *hic* drunk!”

“Yes, you are,” Donghae went around the table to help her up. “Do you drink?” he asked her.

“Aniyooooo~ This is my first *hic* time!” Tiffany said as she leaned on Donghae whose one arm is around her waist.

“First time?! You should’ve told me!” Donghae started walking but Tiffany’s woozy, dizzy, unsteady body is not cooperating.

Tiffany stepped away from Donghae and frowned, “Becauuuuuuuuuse, you never asked.”

Donghae watched her as she swayed from left to right. He scratched his head and yelled, “Aish! What am I going to do with you?!”

“Nothing!” Tiffany said and attempted to run away but she almost fell.

Donghae caught her and realized that she had (kinda) passed out from drunkenness. “Tiffany-ssi?”

Tiffany groaned as she rested on Donghae’s arms. Many people were starting to crowd around them so Donghae had to come up with something. “She’s just drunk,” he nervously told the crowd. “Aish! Someone might recognize me and this will be a scandal!” he thought. Donghae shifted Tiffany and carried her on his back.

“D-Donghaeeee~” he heard the half-conscious Tiffany mumble as the girl rested her head on his shoulder.

“Neh?” Donghae stopped walking to check on her. He turned his head to his shoulder but his eyes widened when he realized that his face was just a few centimeters away from Tiffany’s. He closed his eyes but he kept his head in that direction.

“Warm,” Tiffany talked in her sleep as she tightened her arms around his neck.

When Tiffany spoke these words, her breath reached his nose. “Amazing how her breath smells sweet despite of the food and soju,” Donghae thought and continued walking. When he reached his car, he opened the passenger door and laid Tiffany down. He sat at the driver’s seat and stared at the girl beside him.

“I need to take you home,” he whispered. “Yah, Tiffany-ssi, where do you live?” he tried to wake her up but she just tossed and turned.

Her bangs fell across her eyes and Donghae fixed it.

“Babo,” he laughed to himself.

“Soju…” Tiffany sleep-talked again.

Donghae laughed and came up with an idea, “AHA! Her cellphone, maybe it has their phone number!” Donghae searched her pockets carefully and when he found it, he tried to open it but unfortunately it won’t work. He remembered picking it up from the ground—it’s broken. “What now?” he asked himself.  “Mineul!” another idea courtesy of Donghae. He reached into his own cellphone and tried calling Mineul.

Kring kring.

Kring kring.

“Donghae oppa? Why did you call?” Mineul answered.

“Neh. Do you know Tiffany’s home address?”

“Well, not exactly but I know where she lives. Waeyo?”

“She’s…” Suddenly, Donghae realized that he can’t tell Mineul the reason why because it was his fault for getting Tiffany drunk. “She’s…nevermind.”

“Are you with her, oppa?”

“M-Mwoh?”

“Did you let her drink?!” there was worry in Mineul’s voice.

“Neh,” Donghae had no choice but to answer.

“Aigoo~ Donghae oppa! Eotteokhe? I can help you get to her house but her parents will surely skin you alive! I’m also with someone veeeeery important now, I don’t know what time I’ll be home and you don’t know where I live, either! You can send her to a hotel and give me the details but you might get into a scandal, if you do that! You can take her in for the night but.. that’s weird especially because you don’t live alone. I don’t have any more ideas. Eotteokhe? Donghae oppa, eotteokhe?” Mineul started to panic on the other side of the line

Donghae could only sigh and say, “I’ll fix this. Besides, it’s my fault. Komawo, Mineul-ah.”

“Mianhae, Donghae oppa. You can call me for updates,” Mineul said though something inside her assured her that Tiffany is in good hands.

“Ani, gwenchanha. I’ll try my best. Bye,” he hung up and took another look at the sleeping girl inside his car. “Tiffany-ssi, you’re one of a kind,” he said.

He started the engine without knowing where to go and what to do. “Lee Donghae! Aja! Fighting!” he cheered for himself.

 

..to be continued..

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

            Mineul looked at her phone and sighed, “Go and make your love story happen. Mine already did.Tiffany and Donghae oppa! Fighting!”

 

 

 

THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE EPIC! :D

I don't also get why they go along with each other's immature and childish ways. HAHAHA! They can't seem to get rid of each other and it's so funny how things are still the same after 5 months between them--Tiffany's still hiding her feelings and Donghae is still obviously clueless. Well, he won't stay that way for long.. trust me ;) Keke~ Anyway, thanks again for patiently waiting for my irregular updates~ YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! JJANG~ ^_^