A Friend From The Heavens

The Brain vs The Heart

“Mineul-ah! Hurry up!”

It was my bestfriend.  My superstar, Super Junior best friend, Leeteuk. Because of his busy schedule, here I am fumbling over gazillions of outfits and I can’t choose which one to wear. He's tagging me along. Again. "Dress up pretty, we're going somewhere," he told me just a while ago. Whatever. Is that somewhere the same somewhere where a certain someone is? If not, don't expect me to give you the 'OH WOW I'M SO EXCITED' look on my face.

Leeteuk knocked at my room’s door—for the hundredth time, “Yah! If you don’t come out any sooner, I’ll use force to open this door!”

“Aigoo~ Come in now and don’t you try to break my door,” I said—giving up at his persistence.

I heard no reply. He obviously thought that I was joking—probably thought that I was dressing up. “Teuk-ssi! It’s okay, I’m not or what!!” I laughed till my stomach hurt, “come in, so that you can help me choose which clothes to wear,” I said between giggles.

As he was entering my room, he said “You can wear anything, it’s not like we’re going on a date!” He closed the door behind him while he was laughing to his heart’s content. My ears got used to the weird sound of his laugh.

“Aish~ I know! Okay?!” my back facing him because I was still digging through my closet. What. Am. I. Going. To. Wear. Curse the heavens for letting my best friend be a famous idol. Ugh. The pressure of looking pretty enough to go with him. I totally hate it.

“You know what, Mineul? You should not let any boy in your room, especially with you wearing those..those..those clothes! Why am I even here?!”

I heard him, but I did not turn to look at him. Should I be embarrassed with what I’m wearing—an oversized shirt and shorts?! Hmm. Because he said that, I did feel a little embarrassed but not embarrassed enough to say, “Teuk-ssi, I believe you’re the first boy here. Besides, you’re my best friend—you won’t cause any trouble, won’t you?” I was being mischievous but I was telling the truth. He's just my bestfriend. My closet was almost empty, I have thrown every single piece in it on my bed and I still. Can’t. Choose.

“Don’t be too trusting, Mineul,” Teuk teased.

I finally faced him and threw a pair of jeans on his stomach. “Shikkeuro! Shut up, you’re slowing me down.” He was the one asking for a favor here, he should at least behave. If it wasn’t for his busy schedule, I would’ve taken my time to go over my closet and not create this huge mess. Leeteuk asked me to accompany him in some event that required them to bring someone of the opposite . Of course, being his female bestfriend, I was the obvious pick.

“That one! That’ll look good on you,” Leeteuk said as he pointed to the one I was holding up—a button-up dress that is mocha in color. It has a collar and a belt in matching color—it was wholesome but fashionable; semi-formal and besides, I liked it, too!

(Wanna see my dress? http://images.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A2KJkK3H0lNPtl4ATR6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpcGszamw0BHNlYwNmcC1pbWcEc2xrA2ltZw--/SIG=1357c84sp/EXP=1330922311/**http%3a//laposhstyle.com/blog/store/7dresses/sydney-mocha-button-up-dress-with-belt)

Leeteuk's eyes widened and he was still pointing to the dress repeatedly. HAHAHA! The sight of him, like little boy who wanted a toy robot, entertained me.

 

“Okay. Time for you to get out! I’ll change now so you go outside. Naga!”

“You’ll look pretty on it! I just know it!” he winked, heading out the door.

“Arasseo, arasseo,” I said as I lead him out and shut the door.

I’m thankful for Leeteuk. Though he has become famous, he never forgets. He did not change a bit—at least, in front of me. He is just him when he’s with me and when it comes to my problems, he’s never too busy to talk to me or comfort me. I never got the chance to thank him for all that but today, I will. It’s just not fair for him to have a bestfriend like me. Keke~

I just wonder what kind of event will we will be attending. Hmm.

 

 

 

 

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE! :)

 

*Please leave your comments & suggestions. I wanna receive some love from you, readers! No bashing please! Tell me what you want the story to be like. I receive polite criticisms, too!

 

Preview for the next chapter:

               He just changed me. Once upon a time, I thought I’ll never meet someone who can make my heart beat so crazily. I thought that Cupid will never ever strike an arrow in this hardened heart of mine. But..