Chapter 63

Fate or random luck?

 

 “Hey, there’s Haengeun. Channie, didn’t you came from the same class as her?”, Baro asked, pointing to someone sitting at their usual spot.

 “Ne, we were but she told me she would go ahead.”, Gongchan answered.

 “Bye, saranghae”, B1A4 heard Kyuneun said to his phone.

 “Baby~ Who was that?”, Sandeul sang, as he approached Kyuneun. He was about to wrap his arms around him when Kyuneun dodged and stood.

 “Oh, that? It was just my twin. Nothing to worry about. So what are we doing next, hyungs?”, Kyuneun asked, changing the subject.

 “Ya, didn’t we talk about the ‘hyung’ thing before? You have to call us ‘oppa’ when were alone.”, Baro said.

 “Ah, right. It’s just we’re at a public place. What if someone hears us? That can’t happen right?”, Kyuneun said, trying to sound convincing.

 “He’s right, Baro. The school year is almost over and we can’t Haeng-I mean Kyuneun get in trouble”, CNU said.

 *PHEW* That was close. I have been doing this for a week now and I still can’t get used to this. So Haengeun said that I should call them by their real names. Sunwoo is Baro, Junghwan is Sandeul, Dongwoo is CNU and Chanshik is Gongchan. Junghwan is the hugger, need to be away from him as much as possible. Chanshik is the roommate, should be very very careful, Kyuneun reminded himself.

 His hyungs and his roommate were busy chatting and messing around while Gongchan was silent. He had this gut feeling that something was wrong, he just couldn’t pinpoint what it was. From the moment that Haengeun returned to their dorm last week, everything felt different. He asked her why she hasn’t returned his messages or calls because he was worried, the only answer that she gave him was an apology and a lame excuse. Something is definitely wrong here, a voice in his head said. He kept on watching his friends.

 Is it just me or there’s something different from Haengeun? She isn’t like the Haengeun I was with last week. Did something happen?, Jinyoung asked himself. Although his eyes can see a happy and laughing Haengeun, something wasn’t right. He can’t understand what exactly it was. Ever since Monday, something was off. He told CNU about his weird feeling but CNU just said that it was nothing. He didn’t believe his friend for a bit.

 Both Jinyoung and Gongchan were silently watching their friends have fun. They couldn’t stay still because there was something bothering them. Sure they were seeing the girl they love in front of them but it wasn’t right. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So that was Haengeun's plan. She made Kyuneun pretend to be her, while she stays at home and think. Some of B1A4 didn't even notice the switch, which was a good thing. But how come Gongchan and Jinyoung felt something was wrong? Will they discover everything?? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 To be honest, I think this chapter is non-sense. I can't think straight when I was typing this but this will do, right?