Chapter 9

Fate or random luck?

 *DING DING*

 Dismissal came. Kyuneun bid his hyung goodbye and went his way. Gongchan was heading towards B1A4's usual spot when something caught his attention. It was the sight of Kim Kyuneun walking towards the gates of the academy. Without him knowing, his legs were dragging him towards the gates as well. He went a text to his hyungs.

 To: B1A4 hyungs

    Mianhe! I can't come today. Need to do something very important. See you guys tomorrow!

                                                                                                                                                                                     - cutest maknae,

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Channie ^^

 Gongchan was follwing Kyuneun's every move. He didn't know why he was doing this but he can't stop himself.

 "What's wrong with me? I just met him yesterday and now I'm stalking him?! I'm not gay! I'm not!", he said to himself. It's true, Gong Chanshik is not gay but why was he doing this?

 "Omo. he's going to the restroom. I should just stay here, if he sees me I don't know what to say.", he said to himself. A few minutes have passed and he begun to get worried.

 "Where is he? Did something happen?"

 He was about to go to the restrooms when he saw something and it stopped him. It was a person that looked exactly like Kyuneun except that person had a shoulder length hair and was wearing a skirt.

 "It's her! Haengeun, Kyuneun's twin sister. but I thought she was overseas. where did Kyuneun go?", Gongchan said very confused. Nevertheless, he continued to follow Kyuneun's sister thinking that his roommate will meet her later.

 While Gongchan was waiting for Kyuneun to go out of the restwoom, Haengeun changed into her won clothes. She removed the wig and fixed herself. It's the last day of her long hair, looking at her reflection at the mirror she said,

 "Haengeun, its nice to see you like this again. It's the last day I'm seeing myself like this, well of course except on vacations and breaks. Oh well, gonna enjoy my last day!"

 Haengeun went her way and strolled the mall. It was nice not thinking whether she'll get caught or not. She went to her favorite ice cream and yogurt shop. This time, she got choco-berry ice cream with extra toppings. She loves chocolates and strawberries so much. It was nearly 6 pm.

 "Omo. It's getting late, I need to finish this. I don't want hyung to be worried.", she said while walking towards a salon.

 Where is she going? Where the heck is Kyuneun? I want to meet his sister, Chanshik thought. Just then his roommate's twin went inside a salon. Again, he waited for the girl. For almost an hour of waiting, the door of the salon opened and revealed the same girl but with a shorter hair. When her hair is like that she really looks like Kyuneun, he thought. Still following the girl, he found himself on the same spot where he found the girl. His roommate's twin went to the restroom again and he waited for the nth time. 

 "What is going on? Why did his sister cut her beautiful hair? Aisht!", Chanshik asked himself.

 Soon his roommate was in sight but his twin was gone. Kyuneun was wearing his clothes again but something was wrong and he knows it. His roommate is going back to the academy but he stopped following.

 "Omona! Does it mean?! My roommate is actually. Kyuneun-ah is actually---I have to confirm this!", Gongchan said in confusion. How did this happen?, he was panting. He rushed to his room to find out the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 How could Haengeun not notice Gongchan was following her? How will this turn up? What will happen to Haengeun??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm at school today. I think I won't update until the weekends. Classes started again. Argh! I don't like it. Oh well. Keep reading!