CHAPTER 86: FACE OFF

Summer Breeze

 

Yuri and Sunny woke up early they are going to visit the studio.

HYOYEON:           where are you two going?

YURI:                     where going to visit adjusshi and the others at the studio..

SUNNY:                                yeah, and ask the girls to do our dresses. (smile)

HYOYEON:           ow, is that so? How about the others?

JESSICA:               of course we would like them to make the dresses, me and Tiffany had other things to do, hey since you don’t have any plans, why not go with them, who knows you’ll be having one yourself..(smile)

HYOYEON:           (smile) ok, ok,sure wait I’m just going to change my clothes.

SEOHYUN:           unnie, why not bring Taeyeon unnie along, so she could have fresh air, she lock up herself since yesterday.

SOOYOUNG:      yeah, I’m getting worried too..

TIFFANY:              ok, hey Taeyeon! Get change you’re coming with us to the flower shop.

Taeyeon just look at them she was setting at the table outside the veranda.

HYOYEON:           hey, come on I’m ready..

Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon were off to Adjusshi’s studio.

JESSICA:               (went to Taeyeon) hey, get your pretty little up on that chair and into your clothes, your coming with us. Tiffany! A little help please..

TIFFANY:              ow, ok..

Tiffany and Jessica pull Taeyeon’s hand until she’s off the chair.

TAEYEON:            ow, alright, alright…

Then Taeyeon went upstairs to change.

SOOYOUNG:      she reminds me of how we use to be like that..

JESSICA:               yah, so this is all the best we can do, so make her forgot it even for just a while..

SEOHYUN:           yeah, I hope she’ll be ok soon..

Yoona was just listening to them,” yes, been in that hell before and now.. I guess I have to go through it all over again..”  The girls are talking in the living room when Taeyeon descended from the stairs.

SEOHYUN:           oh, unnie’s ready..

TIFFANY:              good, come on let’s go!

JESSICA:               were going, bye bye..

SOOYOUNG:      bye bye, and don’t forget to bring us something when you come back..

YOONA:               have fun unnies..

Tiffany and Jessica wave goodbye Taeyeon drag herself all the way to the flower shop, Tiffany and Jessica are busy looking at the flowers  and asking too many questions to the staff Taeyeon was in her own world, uninterested to listen she look around the shop she didn’t notice that she was there all alone. So she keeps herself busy looking and admiring the flowers.

MAN:                    beautiful aren’t they?

Taeyeon froze after hearing a familiar voice so she turns to make sure she didn’t mishear him.

TAEYEON:            Mi-Minho-sshi..

MINHOS:             Hi, finally I’ve been calling you but I guess your mind is off to somewhere.

TAEYEON:            ow, really? Sorry..

She smile wearily and then she look back at the flowers again. Minho keep on talking and talking again but Taeyeon didn’t pay any much attention to what he was talking her mind was into someone important, someone she really want to see that day.

MINHO:               Taeyeo-shi??hey…

Minho touch Taeyeon’s shoulder then Taeyeon remember that she’s with Minho.

TAEYEON:            ah??what was that again?

MINHO:               (shake his head) so what’s bothering you?

TAEYEON:            huh? what do you mean?

MINHO:               I’ve been talking and talking here, but you were not listening I’m guessing your having problem..

TAEYEON:            ow, sorry..

Taeyeon look at a white roses in front of them and play the petals..

MINHO:               so may I know what’s the problem?

TAEYEON:            ow..ammm

MINHO:               let me guess you had a fight with your boyfriend, didn’t you?

Taeyeon was caught off guard of his question and she thought of only one person with that question. Taeyeon’s eyes became sadder.

TAEYEON:            ah,,ahmm I don’t have a….

MINHO:               you don’t have???

Minho bent his head down, and she came face to face with Taeyeon. But a man came.

WOOYOUNG:    of course she has.

Minho and Taeyeon were surprise of Wooyoung. Minho greet Wooyoung  and Taeyeon just look away.

MINHO:               ow, sorry..so you’re her boyfriend??

Taeyeong was about to react but Wooyoung answered first.

WOOYOUNG:    yes I am.

Minho smile and look to Taeyeon but Taeyeon was looking at Wooyoung with disbelief. On the other Hand Tiffany and Jessica are at the second floor of the flower shop.

JESSICA:               ow? where is Taeyeon?

TIFFANY:              she was just here a while ago..

Then they look down at the ground floor and they saw Minho, Taeyeon and Wooyoung face to face.

TIFFANY:              ow?eottokke!

JESSICA:               don’t panic, it’s better that they meet each other it’s better for them, come on we have things to do..

TIFFANY:              wait! Are we leaving them like that?

JESSICA:               yes, so come on no question.

Jessica drag Tiffany out of the flower shop then went to the next one.

TIFFANY:              hey! are you sure its ok?

JESSICA:               yes, quit worrying will you.

TIFFANY:              I hope you know what you were doing… oh?!

JESSICA:               wae-yo?

TIFFANY:              isn’t that SIWON?

JESSICA:               huh? where?

TIFFANY:              over there! 

She pointed Siwon who was walking towards a store then they saw him meeting the girl who was waiting outside of the store. Then they took a good look of the store, it was a studio for wedding occasions. Tiffany and Jessica don’t know what to do if they going to follow Siwon or if they going to tell Yoona what they saw.