Chapter 16 : (KISSES)

Summer Breeze

 

The girls arrived at the boys pension house of course the Boyfriends, Jaejoong and Yonghwa are there too. on the table they didn't stop talki ng about random things..and they became closer together. Leeteuk invite the boys to play some basketball the girls cheers form them.. Yesung, Heechul, Donghae are on the same team and Kwangmin, Jaejoong and Yonghwa are team mates, the first round are tight both teams are good and Jaejoong's team win..the next team are Siwon Leeteuk anld Sungmin while Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghyun on the other team. Leetueks team won..so the team of Jaejoong is going to paly with Leeteuks team. The game is really something that everyone is so serious watching them played. in the End Jeajoongs team win..

              Yonghwa  :  wow that was awesome.. lets play again sometime..

               Leeteuk    :   sure,, i never thought that this young boy is really good at playing..(messes Kwangmins hair) and Donghyun too.

              Sunny        :    wow..that was great guys you all did well (smiled at Sungmin and hand him a towel)

              Seohyun    :    yah,, Yong here's a towel..your sweating..

              Yonghwa   :    thanks..(smiled)

                Yuri          ;    here, (hand Jaejoong a towel) and i took some shots too..look(give the cam to Jaejoong) its better than earlier..(smile)

               Jaejoong  :   wow nice shots for a beginner.(smiled and Yuri slap his shoulder)

               Jessica     :   oh my god! not again with the sweetness.. come on..

               Donghae   :  if you want we could do that too..

                Jessica     :   (rolled her eyes) in your dreams! (then went to Hyoyeon whos talking with the other guys..)

Yoona is setting at the bench beside the court when Siwon approach her.. 

                Siwon   :    excuse me.. (reach for his towel) 

Yoona could see his muscles flex and run dry ans she swallowed hard, Siwon sat at the bench wiping his sweat when Yoona speak.

                 Yoona   :   nice game..(turn to him)

                 Siwon   :  (surprised face)  oh.. thank you..

And everything was awkward again..Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are looking a them smiling so they feel more awkward at each other..

                 Yoona    :   Sorry for earlier..the way i acted..

                 Siwon   :   it's nothing..(then he smiled and she smile)

Siwon froze and thought:  " did she just smiled??oww..i wsh she could always smile at me like that" then shook his head. " ahhh Choi Siwon,, what are you thinking,, do you like her?" he ask himself.

                  Taeyeon  :    yah you awkward lovers lets go its getting late now.

They both blush on what Taeyeon called them..

                   Yoona   :    yah! we're not LOVERS ok?!

                 Jessica  :   whatever,, it will end up like that in the future anyways..just like this 3..(looking at the 3 couple-to-be)

                 Hyoyeon  :   Got that one right..

                 Donghae   :   oww are you jealous of them...don't worry were closed to that too..

                Jessica    :    yah baclk off you good-for-nothing guy! (Then went off first..)

                Seohyun  :  hmmmm.. i think our revenge on Jessica Unnie is coming..right gurs (looking at the 2 girls)

               Tiffany       :    go for it Seohyun..(smiled)

                 Sunny    :   ow don't worry well have her big time..

               Taeyeon   :   yeah save that for last,, and give Sungmin a goodnight kiss already so we could go.

Sunny went red at what Taeyeon said as so as Sungmin, everyone was looking at them..smiling..

              Leeteuk    :    right ! go on now..don't be shy just pretend we're not here..

              Yesung    :   (singing) go on and kiss the girl..sha-la-la-la-la-la, my, oh my looks like our boy's too shy go and kiss the girl.

Sungmins face became red again as well as Sunny.. when Sunny take all her strenght and kiss Sungmins cheek..and everyone went chaotic again.. Yoona just shook her head when Tiffany speak.

               Tiffany    :   ow Yoona? you want to try it too? 

               Yoona   :   BWO?!(shock)

              Hyoyeon  :   ooww..wow..go on now you too don't be shy..

               Yoona     :   ahhhh no..no...no...no

              Taeyeon   :   aww come on... Siwon-sshi go on kiss her you have our permission..

                Siwon    :   oh? me?  (look at Yoona) ahh no.. she said she doesn't want to so it's alright

Yoona keeps on looking at Siwon but in her thought: " hmmm how does it feel to kiss him?"

                Leeteuk   :   that's our Siwon always the gentleman..

                Ryeowook  :   ahh too bad..

                 Eunhyuk   :  come on guys just one..Sunny and Sungmin did it..

The two still blushing and awkwardness is still in them..

                 Yonghwa   :   guys don't forced them..

                 Taeyeon    :  ok then,, then you kiss Seohyun..

                  Seohyun  :   BWO?! unnie..

                 Yonghwa  :   (blush) ahmmm.. (speechless)

                 Hyoyeon    :   Yuri-sshi you too give Jaejoong a kiss.

                   Yuri          :    Huh?! (shock)

When Jaejoong kissed her on the cheek. the girls were suprised..

                    Jaejoong   ;   sorry but i've been wanting to do that..(smiled)

                   Sooyoung   :  wow that was fast..

                     Seohyun   :   hey unnie are you alright?!!(shaking Yuri who is still looking at Jaejoong)

                    Taeyeon    :  don't mind her Seohyun she's still on dream land..

                     Hyoyeon   :   and now you too..(YOONA and SIWON)

                       Siwon     :    no. no please if she doesn't want...(Yoona cut siwon with a light kiss on the cheek)

Siwon  was dumbfound on just what happen..where everyone is giggling and clapping..

                      Tiffany     :   ahhh kisses in the air..ahhhh..lets go..

                      Hyoyeon  :   come on guys..stop staring at each other..you'll get over it somehow..

                     Sunny       :   yah right, when the time comes we'll have our revenge on you..

                       Yuri        :  yes.. bet on that..

The three girls just smile in response..and they said their goodbyes to each other..Yoona quickly bowed at Siwon then run towards the others..Siwon is still dazed by waht Yoona did just follwed her with gazed.

                      Shindong  :   oww.. darn you guys are lucky..

                       Ryeowook   :  yeah they are but Donghae?hahah i think he found his match with Jessica..

                       Yesung       :   hope she'll make him suffer..

                        Eunhyuk   :  can't wait for that to happen..

Sungmin and Siwon have the same face, and everyone just shook their head and went inside..Yoona and Sunny is still quiet and jsut went straight to their rooms..Yuri and Jaejoong became awkward with each other..and said their goodnights.

Yonghwa walk Seohyun to their room and said goodbye..The girls went off to sleep ,tomorrow  is their last morning in the pension house because they had to go back to Seoul but Yoona keep on thinking about Siwon.

                     Yoonas thought:  "  what on earth just happen, i kissed him..ahhhhhh!" 

Then cover herself with the pillow and fall to sleep thinking of what happened earlier..Siwon on the other hand is still shock..he is touching his cheeck on where Yoona kissed him and smile..

                     Siwon    :    she kissed me,,(smile again and went to sleep).

 

__________________________________________________________________________________