CHAPTER 58

Summer Breeze

 

Siwon :  hey guys, I have an idea.

Heechul  ;  hope it’s not a crazy one.

Siwon  ;  ow, I don’t think so.

Yuri  ;  so what is it? Let us hear it.

Siwon  :  hmm I saw this particular studio, I was curious so I went inside then I was amaze they , so how about  lets go there and have a group photo.

Hyung Joong :  take a group shot? But we already have Jaejoong here.

Siwon  :  but that one is different I promise..(excited)

Kyuhyun  ;  hyung! Don’t tell me you’re not talking about that STUDIO at ____?

Siwon  ;  ow, you know about that studio too?

Kyuhyun  :  I have a friend that been there and they said it was awesome.

Donghae  :  if that’s the case, come on lets go.

Jessica  :  ok, wait I’ll just call the other girls so we could go together.

Kyuhyun  :  Wooyoung and Junho, come with us too.

Wooyoung  :  wae-yo?

Yoona  :  since the date is cancelled, you two are coming with us.

Changmin :  come on guys, that will be fun.

Junho  :  (looked at Wooyoung) alright then.

Then they all went to the Studio that Siwon was referring. They reach the studio 2:30 in the afternoon, the place doesn’t look like a studio from the outside, when you went inside, a beautiful pathway to the entrance will great you lots of flowery plants, they reception of the studio, was full of photos, from group shots, to family, to couples and some wedding pictures that was taken from the studio.

Sungmin  ;  wow, this place is awesome, so you mean this photos are taken here?

Receptionist: yes, we have our own garden outside And a Greenhouse if the customers want their photos to be warm looking.

Yuri  :  what about those wedding photos?

Receptionist: ow we have those kinds of dresses here; we have a small boutique upstairs if you want to dress up and a salon for the make ups.

Jessica  :  wow! So guys what are we going to do?

Siwon  : ahh how about you girls get your make ups done, well decide about that.

Taeyeon  :  I’m not sure, I smell something is not right.

Kyuhyun :  oww, please just this one let us handle this.

Hyoyeon looked at them firmly, and then the girls went upstairs , when they were finished with their make up the attendants brought them to the boutique on the other room, inside the gowns are waiting for them.

Hyoyeon  ;  what’s this?

Yoona  : are this wedding gowns?

Seohyun  :  they want us to wear this for the photo?

Attendants :  Mr. Siwon requested this dress for your photos, so please try them on.

Taeyeon  ; no,no, no I’m not going to wear those dresses.

Jessica  : ow come on, just think of it with your personality, maybe this will be your one and ONLY CHANCE to wear this pretty dresses, since the boys are scared of you two, so come on.

Hyoyeon  :  I guess it won’t hurt to try them on.

So the girls try the dresses, while the boys are trying their suits and tuxedoes.

Wooyoung  :  and what exactly are we going to do?

Leeteuk:  were taking a Wedding photo.(smile)

Junho: what?!

Jaejoong  :  this is great, can’t wait how the girls look like.

Sungmin  :  you’re not the only one here.

Heechul  :  wait, so what about us? You guys have your BRIDES, and what are we? Your best mans?

Ryeawook  :  that sound awful, but it’s ok,I bet this will be fun ,especially for the NEWBIES.

Kyuhyun  :  hyung, is this ok? i mean, the girls..

Hyun  Joong ;  are you referring to the saying of the elders that once you wear a wedding dress you won’t going to be married in this lifetime?

Shindong  :  well I was thinking of that two.

Eunhyuk  :  guys, come on let just say, this is part of the preparations.

Changmin :  Preparation?for?

Eunhyuk  ;  the WEDDINGS!

Heechul :  Weddings?(fixing his hair)

Eunhyuk  :  yup, and you guys (pointing the boys with partners) and you three, ahh four (Yonghwa, Changmin, Wooyoung and Junho) well, let’s see what happen.

Ryeawook :  oww right.

Siwon  :  guys, cut it now, come on let’s go to the garden.

The boys all went downstairs and wait for the girls, a few minutes the girls descended for the stairs like a princess and goddess. The boys can’t help but looked at them with awe and amusement on their eyes.

Sunny  :  so what do you think? (ask Sungmin)

Sungmin  :  ah..(unable to speak) ahh,wow!!(smile)

Yoona  ;  so this is your idea huh, You should see your face on the mirror,(laugh)

Siwon  :  can I keep you??

Yoona  : keep me? But you always and always will have me.(smile)

Yuri  :  hey, what happen to you?

Jaejoong  :  wait,I’m going to capture this moment. ( get his camera and take a shot)

Yuri  : what’s that for, we will be having photos like that later.

Jaejoong  :  ow, that is different, I want to capture this moment myself.(touch Yuri’s face)

Yuri just smile.

Heechul  :  aish,here we go again.

Ryeawook  ;  shh, just watch ok.

Hyun  Joong  : hey, beautiful.

Tiffany :  hey yourself.(smile)

Hyun Joong : I hope there is a church near here.

Tiffany  :  huh?church?

Hyun Joong :  so we could have the wedding right here, right now.

Tiffany  :  make that a group wedding I bet the other boys are feeling the same way.

Donghae  :  Tiffany, you can’t blame us, since you girls dress so pretty. I wouldn’t mind being wed right here, as long as it’s with you. (looking at Jessica)

Jessica  :  not so fast you haven’t given me an engagement ring yet.

Donghae  :  ow, well the ring that I will give, will be our WEDDING ring.

Jessica just smile

Wooyoung  :  I never imagine an amazons, will look like normal on that dress.

Taeyeon  :  and I never imagine that gorillas knows how to dress too.

Wooyoung  :  bwo?

Hyoyeon  ;  got a problem?! You started it.

Junho  :  be careful, you’re wearing a dress you might step on it.(brought his face closer to Hyoyeon )

Hyoyeon  :  (pushes Junho’s face) get your face off of me, we’re not that close.

Junho just smile.

“who ever thought that she could be look so cute at the same time pretty on that dress”

Taeyeon  :  hey, what are you smiling at huh?

Wooyoung :  hey, hey, hey. Are you jealous?

Taeyeon  :  jealous?

Wooyoung  :  want me to do same too?

Taeyeon  :  your delusional.

Then walk away.

Changmin  :  hey guys stop making them mad.

Wooyoung  : well, we can’t help throwing words with each other.

Shindong  ;  let them, we already seen that kind o love story here.

Leeteuk  :  ow, yah.

Yonghwa  :  hey guys I think the photographer is calling us now.

Seohyun step on uneven ground and lose her balance, but Yonghwa was on her back so, she landed on his arm.

Yonghwa  ; are you ok?

Seohyun ;  a—ah, yeah. Thanks.

Yonghwa help Seohyun stand and escorted her so she won’t strain herself.

Donghae  :  hey, what is that??

Yonghwa  :  come on I just help her.

Sungmin ;  hmm, really.

Jessica  :  stop it guys, don’t  ruin the moment.

Changmin can’t stop looking at Sooyoung from time to time when she’s not looking, same as Changmin, Wooyoung and Junho can’t help their selves to look at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. They couples went first with their wedding photos, Sunny and Sungmin are having their aegyoo photos, the photographer and making Siwon and Yoona embarrassed because of the intense poses he was directing, Donghae and Jessica are having a funny photo because Jessica keeps on hitting Donghae every time he make a mistake, Yuri and Jaejoong are making fun of the moments, Tiffany and Hyun joong are making it as if this is their really wedding pectoral.

Heechul  ;  yah!!!that’s too intense.

Kyuhyun  ;  hyung I know your jealous, but let them that’s their moment.

Ryeawook  :  yah, later we’ll have our time to ruin their moments.

Yesung  :  I’m gonna make them pay.

Leeteuk  :  wae-yo?

Yesung  :  for making us so jealous and for making my brain hurts because of those stuff they were doing.

Eunhyuk  :  ow, if you want revenge why not, use it for those three.

Looked at Changmin, Wooyoung and Junho then to Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon

Shindong :  right! I like that.

________________________________________________________

guys sorry for the SO,SO SO late update

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the errors.

i'm goin to try my best to update.

thanks for reading