Chapter 29:

Summer Breeze

Seohyun woke up her head hurts and her eyes are red. It was weekends so the girls are planning what to do for the whole day.

                Sooyoung   :    no, i say we go to the amusement park,,

                Sunny    :    ok but where not going to the hunted house ok..

               Hyoyeon   :  oww.. kill joy...fine..(just said it but plans to enter the house)

               Taeyeon    :  all settled then..so come on..

                Yuri     :   wait i'll call Jaejoong..(the dailed jaejoong's no.)

               Sunny   :  me to..i'll call Sungmin and the Suju boys...

               Yoona   :  i'll call Siwon..

               Tiffany    :  oops..the boyfriends to..wait Minwoo..

               Jessica  :   yah!!!!!Sunny-sshi call the Suju boys but not that monkey face playboy..what is his name???ahh just don't let him come..

               Sunny    :   i can't promise that..you know the Suju boys are solid friends..

               Jessica   :   aisshh..fine then i won't come..

               Sooyoung   :   no your coming unnie..

               Yoona    :    where all going ok..(noticed Seohyun)  ohh..morning .

               Seohyun   :  (just nodded)what is going on?

               Tiffany   :   where going to the amusement park..(smile)

               Seohyun   :   oww ok..

              Hyoyeon   :  your food is at the table..go and eat now..then later we'll leave..

Seohyun is thankful that her unnies are so active..she ate her breakfast and get ready..they meet with others at the front of the cafe..

              Tiffany    :  pali!!!!!!!!(waving her hands)

              Leeteuk   :   sorry were late..

             Heechul    :   lets go!!

The couples found their partners and Donghae went to Jessica..

              Donghae    :   hello my Juliet..(whisper to her)

              Jessica     :   (shiver) yahhh..i'm not your Juliet so back off..(give him a cold stare)

              Yesung     :   ehemmmm will you 2 stop that its still early for that..

             Ryeawook   :  yeah..my brain haven't recover yet to what Siwon and Yoona did..

             Hyoyeon    :   now you know how we feel..

             Shindong and Eunhyuk   :   (just nodded)

            Donghyun   :  hyungs, unnies lets go...

            Jeongmin   :   pali!!!i i'm excited..

            Jaejoong    :   come on guys so we could ride on other rides as well..(grab Yuri's hand)

           Sungmin     :  lets go (smile and hold Sunnys hands)

             Yoona     :   (smile at Siwon and accept his hand) come on..

Seohyun just watch them..and Kyuhyun came to her and smile, she smile in response but her mind is off to Yonghwa and a flash of their last meeting.

They arrive at the amusement park and other were like child..pointing on rides they want to ride on..

            Sungmin    :    hey Sunshine (Sunny) lets go to the hunted house..

            Sunny     :   bwo?!no i'm not going in there..

           Sungmin   :   come on (hug)..promise i'll protect you..

             Sunny     :   and how are you going to do that "protection"?

           Sungmin   :   like this! (then hug Sunny tightly and lift her)

  The couples are laughing so loud that pthers just shock their heads.

           Yesung    :   yah!! you too stop that, do it on a private place you know their are "singles" here"

           Ryeawook    :    right!

          Donghae   :   yes.. and i'm not one of them..(then grab Jessica) right Juliet?

         Jessica     :     Yah!!!!get you dirty hands off of me..

         Donghae   :   oww you don't want it like that..hmmm how about this..(then carry Jessica)

        Jessica    :   yah!! yah!!! put me dwon..every one might think the wrong idea..yah!!

         Donghae   :   owww is that so...(smile)hmmm that would be great..now then, lets go my Juliet (then walk away)

       Sooyoung    :   waahhh..bye Unnie!

          Yuri     :   wow..that was cute..

       Jaejoong   :  is that so? (the went in front of Yuri) come on i'll give you a piggy back ride..

         Yuri    :   really?  wahhh thank you  (then ride on Jaejoongs back)

      Hyoyeon   :   now,, look at this two..hey Taeyeon  i think we need to find our man too..

      Taeyeon    :   Right..i don't want the youngest to go first..

       Yoona   :   ahhh unnies are jealous..

      Siwon   :  hmm.. now then shall we get going to..my love? (offer his hand)

      Yoona   :    (smile)  sure..

      Siwon   :   bye guys..(wave at the others)

       Eunhyuk  :   now look at those two..(pointing at Siwon and Yoona)

      Shindong   :   we can't do anything..they're inlove..come on lets go havve some fun..the Singles!

      Leeteuk    :   come on girls..lets not waste time we're here to have fun..lets go!

       Minwoo    :   ahmm. unnie is it ok if we go on different rides?

         Tiffany    :   Sure, just be careful ok..

       Minwoo   :  ok..come on guys...

       Jo twins   :   bye unnies..

 And so the Boyfriends went on different rides.

        Kyuhyun   :    hyung..you guys go ahead, me and Seohyun are going on other rides..

The boys are about to ask but the girls push them,ofcourse they know what Kyuhyun is thinking..

        Taeyeon    :   come on..don't bother them..

        Sooyoung   :    right! but before we go on the rides..lets buy some foods ok..

        Ryeawook   :    Sooyoung-sshie..your always hungry..

         Tiffany     :    you said it right..

        Sooyoung  :   yah!!! then don't eat.

Then she went to a food stand and buy foods the others followed her. Everyone is having a great time..Sungmin and Sunny went to the Hunted House and like what Sungmin promised he "protected" her. Yuri and Jaejoong went to the boat ride..Yoona and Siwon went to the stores at the amusement park and the others or the "Singles"are having a good time teasing each other, the Boyfriends well, everywhere they go girls keep on looking at them and taking photos..while Kyuhyun and Seohyun deciding on what ride to go..they went to a store full of items for couple, and when they're about to go in they meet Yonghwa and Shin Hye coming out of the store.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Guys Sorry for the Super late update..

i got sick and needs to rest..

but i'm ok now,.

thanks for reading and sorry for the errors..