Chapter 22 : ( YOONA'S FIRST KISS)

Summer Breeze

Yoona suddenly stop crying but she was shock of what Siwon did, that her eyes open wide..and look at Siwon's face.

             Yoona's thought  :    " What the?!!!!!!!!!!!!!is this really happening??!!NO!!"

Then she  push Siwon away with all her force and brush her lips still tears falling on her eyes..both of them stare at each other then the rain pours.

___________________________________________________________________

OTHER SCENE:

The girls and the boy are getting more worried about Yoona. Donghyun and Minwoo saw Siwon went to the park and they follow him, and saw Yoona setting on the bench they immediately texted the others where Yoona is..after a few minutes the others arrived..in time when Siwon kissed Yoona. Everyone's eyes widen.

                  Minwoo   :   what's going on..Unnie i can't see..(trying to look but Tiffany covered his eyes)

                 Leeteuk   :    wow!!!good job Siwon!

 The 3 couples just smile at them and so as the others.

                 Jessica    :    owww shoot!!!!now Yoona..(rolled her eyes)now who's going to join the couple-club?

                 Donghae   :   how about we join them?(went closer to jessica and put hi hand in her shoulder)

                Jessica      :   (Looked at Donghae's hand and take it off) we??! sorry but there is NO we..and never will..

Then Jessica turn around and walked away..

                 Jessica    :   YAH!!!!!he found her already, nothing to worry now..so let go back..i can't stand this anymore to much aegyo..

                 Shindong  :   Hae..when are you going to court her?

                 Yesung     :    yeah..she's getting more scarier than usual..

                  Donghae  :   just you wait guys..just you wait, that ice princess will melt in my hands..heheh 

                  Taeyeon    :   YAH! Lee Donghae! don't you ever play with her or else..

The girls give Donghae a "we're warning you look" the Suju just raise their hands up and back off. Then they all went bank to the cafe..when the rain starts falling..

________________________________________________________________________

 

The two of them is still looking at each other dispite the rain.. when Siwon walk closer to her she step back..

                  Yoona    :   don't you even dare to come near me! (pointing at Siwon)

                  Siwon   :   b---but..Y--Yoona..

                  Yoona   :   NO! don't..you...how dare you kiss me?(crying)how dare you!!(shout) it was my FIRST KISS..(sob and bow down her head and put the back of hands on her lips)

                  Siwon   :   Yoona i----i ..(then Yoona  turned her back and run away..

Siwon just look at her running, he wants to follow her, to chase her,, but his feet won't move as if it was stock where he was standing..watching her running away from him hurts so much..

                  Siwon   :     aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!(then his tears fall)

                  Yoona's thought :  "what the hell is he thinking.(crying) what's that kiss for..he has a girlfriend now,,but why......(crying)"

Yoona came rushing in the cafe all wet because of the rain, Everyone was silent and shock when she  went in but she went straight at their at the back door to their house..

                  Sooyoung   :  is it just me or you guys noticed Yoona's crying?(everyone just nodded)

                  Kyuhyun     :   ohhh. where is Siwon Hyung?

Everyone looked at the door..they're all waiting for him but he didn't came..The suju left the cafe with a heavy heart and so as the Boyfriends.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Siwon who is still walking in the rain keeps on thinking about Yoona..

               Siwon's thought  :   "she doesn't want to see me anymore...fool..your such a fool Choi Siwon"

He keeps on walking in the rain till he reah his house.