CHAPTER 88: WEDDING GOWN

Summer Breeze

 

Mean while the three younger girls.

SEOHYUN:           Unnie, I think we should prepare for lunch I bet the unnies are hungry when they come back.

SOOYOUNG:      nope, I’m guessing their going to eat out, so we..are going out too..

YOONA:               and where are we going?

SOOYOUNG:      hmm( thinking) anywhere, let’s just walk around..

SEOHYUN:           I don’t know..

SOOYOUNG:      ow, come on it’s boring if we’re just going to stay here all day.

YOONA:               I guess you’re right, ok then let’s get change.

______________________________________

At the park.

TAEYEON:            what do you mean?

WOOYOUNG:    I said she’s with me the all day..

TAEYEON:            but…..but I was with you the whole day….

WOOYOUNG:    exactly.. and this one is for you…

Wooyoung handed Taeyeon the bouquet of flowers which she picks form the flower shop. Taeyeon  unconsciously took the bouquet.

TAEYEON:            is it why you ask me to pick the flowers?

Wooyoung smiled at her.

WOOYOUNG:    yes and you were lovely when you were picking your favorite flowers.

TAEYEON:            (shy) I was just thrilled, that was the first time someone asks me to pick my favorite flowers.

WOOYOUNG:    is that so, you see this lily here? (points the lily in the middle)

TAEYEON:            yes, you pick that one yourself.

WOOYOUNG:    uh-huh and this is your birth flower..

TAEYEON:            (look at the lily and smile) I see, their pretty..

WOOYOUNG:    yes they are and they signifies purity, and it also signify my pure LOVE to you.

Taeyeon’s smile faded and she looks to Wooyoung who is inches away from her.

TAEYEON:            you what???

WOOYOUNG:    I LOVE YOU..

Taeyeon could only look at Wooyoung, what happened the whole day was so much to take for her but the biggest blow on her was this, this moment.. the moment when Wooyoung told her he loves her.

WOOYOUNG:    stop looking at me like that and say something..

TAEYEON:            bu..but, you were so cold the other day…

WOOYOUNG:    yah, about that..i’m sorry, I was…( walk away from her) I was just jealous..

TAEYEON:            jealous? Of what?

WOOYOUNG:    of Minho, I saw you two the other day, I was jealous that somebody or another boy was with you.

TAEYEON:            so that was you I saw at the restaurant, you, you were gone after that night.

WOOYOUNG:    yes, and I’m sorry, I was scared..

TAEYEON:            scared?

WOOYOUNG:    well, the night when I took you home drunk, you..kinda…ahmm confessed.

TAEYEON:            confessed?? (then she remember having a dream of pulling Wooyoung in bed and confessed she covered ) so it did happen.

WOOYOUNG:    yes, I didn’t know what to do at that moment and I’m glad Hyoyeon came, the day after I went to province to think things over and when I got back I saw you with Minho.

TAEYEON:            Minho was my first crush before.

Wooyoung turned to her.

WOOYOUNG:    ow, so how is it feels to see him again?

TAEYEON:            happy, he became a fine man now and more handsome.

Wooyoung saw a little disappointment.

TAEYEON:            but, I have someone else here(pointing in her chest) someone who use to make my blood boil every time he says something mean to me, someone who save me last Christmas, the one man who gave me this flowers and the man whom I drunkenly confessed my feelings with.

WOOYOUNG:    (look at Taeyeon) so you??

TAEYEON:            I all ready confessed haven’t i? or you want me to say the simplest word I know for you to understand?

WOOYOUNG:    and what is that?

TAEYEON:            I reply to what you said..(smile) I LOVE YOU TOO.

Wooyoung shout after hearing the word from Taeyeon. Taeyeon tried stopping him before he make a total full of his self, and they both got out of balance.

WOOYOUNG:    remember this scene?

TAEYEON:            how would I forget? (Smile)

WOOYOUNG:    so you know the next part?

TAEYEON:            huh????

Wooyoung’s lips meet Taeyeon’s lips.

____________________________________

At Adjusshi’s studio.

HYOYEON:           hey!

KATE:                    hi! Long time no see! So what brings you here?

YURI:                     well, we would like to ask you guys a little favor..

Reine and Sheena came in.

SHEENA:              oh? Hi!

REINE:                   hello!

SUNNY:                                hi, good thing you’re here..

SHEENA:              is something wrong?

YURI:     ahmm not really, were just here to ask a little favor.

KATE:    let’s sit over there and talk what favor is that.

REINE:                   unnie, we still have those cookies we made yesterday right?

SHEENA:              ow yeah! Wait I’ll just going make you guys some smoothies.

HYOYEON:           ok, thanks..

After they sat and Sheena brought the snacks the girls told them about the Weddings..

KATE, REINE and SHEENA:            what?!

REINE:                   wait? You mean, five of you guys are already engaged?

YURI:                     yes! ( Sunny and Yuri show them the rings)

SHEENA:              how about you HYOYEON?

HYOYEON:           ow, don’t ask me that, why not ask it to Junho..i’m getting envious with those ring lately and I bet sooner other’s will have one too.

KATE:    (Smile) ok, so you want us to make your wedding dresses?

SUNNY:                                yes!

REINE:                   ok, that will be an honor, so have you got ant designs in mind?

YURI:                     do you have magazines or sketch aside from the ones that were displayed upstairs?

SHEENA:              if you want we could sketch new ones for you..

SUNNY:                                cool, ok that would be great!

KATE :   come let’s go upstairs..

Then they went to the second floor where the boutique is, the other girls are their busy making dresses. They greeted each other. Hyoyeon notice one mannequin that was place near the window, it was half finished.

HYOYEON:           is that a wedding gown you were making?

KAT:       (look) ow that yes it is, actually it’s a special request.

SUNNY:                                really?

KIM:      so, what designs do you like?

The girls give them the designs they want for their gowns Hyoyeon was their listening to them, and keeps on looking at the unfinished gown at the corner of the room.