CHAPTER 93: LIE

Summer Breeze

 

Halmeoni was looking at Yoona smiling.

HALMEONI:                              my dear,  will you take care of my grandson?

YOONA:                                      deh??              

HALMEONI:                              ow nothing, smile.. her I still have more photos of him..

Yoona was confused by what Halmeoni said, but she forget about it and focused on looking at the Photo albums, they were having so much fun when Siwon came in.

SIWON:                                      halmeoni, I’m gonna steal her away from you now.

HALMEONI:                              ow, alright. You two have fun, and thank you Yoona-sshi for coming.

YOONA:                                      it’s nothing Halmeoni, I’m glad you invited me over.

SIWON:                                      we’re leaving now.

Siwon kissed his Halmeoni and Halmeoni kissed Yoona, down stair Ms. Choi was waiting for them at the front door.

Ms. CHOI:                                  dear, bring you friend along next time so we could talk many things.

YOONA:                                      I will, ma’am,, I mean eomeoni..(Smile)

HALMEONI:                              now off you go, I bet you two wants to have some private time together..

SIWON:                                      bye mom, bye Halmeoni..

Ms. CHOI:                                  bye, take care..

Siwon opened the front sit for Yoona, Yoona waved goodbye before getting into the car. The Siwon get into the wheels and drove off.

SIWON:                                      sorry about that..

YOONA:                                      sorry about what??

SIWON:                                      the way my family behaves.

YOONA:                                      ow ,that was nothing  as a matter of fact I was thankful that they were like that, I made me a little ease.

SIWON:                                      were you nervous?

YOONA:                                      of course I was, and also..(suddenly thought the thing she heard)

SIWON:                                      and also what?? (glancing to Yoona)hey, Yoona what’s wrong?

Siwon reach her hands and hold them tight.

SIWON:                                      what’s the matter? Are you feeling unwell?

YOONA:                                      ow, nothing..and also I saw photos of you when you were little.

SIWON:                                      wait did halmeoni showed you anything else?

YOONA:                                      aside your baby photos, that’s all, why?

SIWON:                                      ow, nothing..so where else do you wanna go?

YOONA:                                      hmm I don’t know, how about you?

SIWON:                                      how about we look around the City..

YOONA:                                      are you asking for a date??

SIWON:                                      (smile) yeah, I guess I am..

YOONA:                                      ok then let’s go!

“is this right? He’s marrying other girl why is he acting this way….”

They park the car and walk around Siwon grab Yoona’s hand and then.  Went everywhere they want to go.  When night falls Siwon brought Yoona at the riverside were they could see the dancing lights,

YOONA:                                      wah! They are really pretty..

SIWON:                                      yes they are , like you..

YOONA:                                      it’s been a while since we went out like this..

SIWON:                                      yes, and I’m sorry if I wasn’t at your side all the time..

YOONA:                                      I understand, all I could ask is..

SIWON:                                      is? What is it??

YOONA:                                      I just want..

(PHONE RINGING)

SIWON:                                      you just want??

YOONA:                                      answer your phone first.

Just like the other night their conversation was interrupted again by a phone call. Siwon walks away a little so Yoona couldn’t hear what he was going to say. Yoona could only look at the water dancing on the river.

SIWON:                                      I’m sorry, what was that you want to say again?

YOONA:                                      ow, I forgot already..

SIWON:                                      is that so?

YOONA:                                      yes, who was it anyway?

SIWON:                                      ahm, ahh it was just Eunhyuk he wants to see me right now.. I said I can’t

YOONA:                                      why is that? I think you should go, I bet it’s important.

SIWON:                                      are you sure?

YOONA:                                      (smile) of course..

SIWON:                                      ok, come on I’ll drive you home.

Siwon drop Yoona at the café.

YOONA:                                      say hi for me to them.

SIWON:                                      ok, I’ll will.

YOONA:                                      take care now..

Yoona was about to turn when Siwon get out of the car.

SIWON:                                      I’ll walk you to the door.

YOONA:                                      ok, then (smile)

The walk hand in hand as they reach the front door of the house.

SIWON:                                      go inside now..

YOONA:                                      good night!

Siwon step forward to kiss Yoona on the forehead then kissed her hand good night before leaving. When she got to their room the girls were still awake.

TAEYEON:                                  report!

YOONA:                                      you guys are still awake?

JESSICA:                                     of course we want to hear what happen.

YOONA:                                      ow, it was great eomeoni and halmeoni..

SOOYOUNG:                            eomeoni?! Did I heard it right?

SEOHYUN:                                 yes, she said Halmeoni and Eomeoni..(SMILE)

TIFFANY:                                    wow, I guess one is going to be bride-to-be.

The girls all smile, but Yoona suddenly remember she forgot something on Siwons car she tried calling his phone but he was not answering..

HYOYEON:                                 Yoona what is wrong?

YOONA:                                      I forgot something in Siwon’s car but…(dialing) his not picking up..

SUNNY:                                      maybe his driving that’s why he couldn’t hear his phone..

YOONA:                                      I guess, Eunhyuk called him earlier maybe his on his way there.

HYOYEON:                                 why not call Eunhyuk, his going there anyway just have him pass the message to Siwon when he arrives there.

YOONA:                                      your right unnie,,thanks.

Yoona tried calling Eunhyuk.

YOONA:                                      yeoboseyo?

EUNHYUK:                                 oh. Yoona-sshi, you called, what is it?

YOONA:                                      could you please tell Siwon if he arrives there  if he could drop off the pink paper bag tomorrow, I forgot it on his car.

EUNHYUK:                                 Siwon?his coming here?

YOONA:                                      yes, didn’t you called him earlier?

EUNHYUK:                                 called him? No, wait maybe the other boys,, (ask the boys) hey did you guys called Siwon earlier?

EVERYONE:                               no!

EUNHYUK:                                 you heard them, why?

YOONA:                                      ow, nothing nevermind..i’m going to hang up now., bye..

EUNHYUK:                                 hmm, bye!

Yoona ended the call, the she look outside the window.

JESSICA:                                     hey! what’s wrong did Siwon arrived already?

YOONA:                                      (hide her feelings) no, he haven’t I just leave a message, if ever..he arrives…there..

SEOHYUN:                                 unnie you better change now,

YOONA:                                      ok, I’ll just going to clean up.

Yoona went inside the bathroom.

“ if his not at Eunhyuk’s  then where did he go, that he needs to lie?”

Then she remember what she heard at Siwon’s house.