Chapter 53 : (The 5th and 6th Stone)

Summer Breeze

 

The girls, are enjoying the movie. Jessica and Seohyun went to the kitchen to get more popcorn.

Taeyeon  :  Hey guys, are you planning to have a movie night?

Yesung :  oww, kinda, I brought a lot of movie, and of course (grim) HORROR movies, and that’s were going to watch after that.

The girls eyes went wide.

Taeyeon  ;  horror movies?yah! are you planning to kill us?

Yesung  :  huh? No I’m not.

Sunny  ; ahh could we change it, please?

Siwon  :  why girls are you scared? Don’t worry were here so nothing will happen.

Yoona looked at Siwon curiously.

Yoona : now I get it..

Siwon  :  What??

Yuri  :  hmmm, I think I know now, but don’t get your hopes up,ok, whatever is that your planning, we are not scared of horror movies.

Sooyoung  ;  well not all of us, some here are scared..

Hyoyeon  :  haha, right..i wonder..so let’s start that movie now.

Jaejoong  :  hey Jessica and Seohyun doesn’t now that were watching horror right?

Tiffany  :  ow, yes!, they will be scared absolutely.

Donghae  :  no she’s not, I’m here..

Everyone make a “oH” sound, Jessica and Seohyun arrived with a refill of pop corn.

Jessica  :  what’s with the “oh”?

Hyoyeon :  ow nothing, hurry and sit, the movie is starting..

Jessica sat next to Donghae.

Jessica : what are we watching?

Sungmin  : just random movie, we don’t know either..(Pretending)

Seohyun can’t find a place, so Kyuhyun stand up and gave his place to Seohyun, since it’s dark Seohyun can’t see clear, when she is already sited, she found out that Yonghwa is beside her, she was shock so as Yonghwa, so they just pretend nothing happen, while Kyuhyun is with Changmin and Yesung, the three boys just grim, Tiffany noticed so as the others, they just looked at each other and get the message. The movie started, then comes the scary part Jessica scream because she was shock.

Jessica  :  yah! Who choose that movie??

Tiffany  : wae? (smiling)

Jessica  :  aish, you didn’t told us it was a horror movie..ahh

Everyone laugh, Seohyun just cover her face with her hands, and she was shock too.

Donghae  :  hey, hey (Half laughing) sorry I didn’t tell you, don’t worry I’m here. (Then hug Jessica)

Then they continue watching the movie, it gets scarier and scarier that the girls can’t take it anymore, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are now covering their faces with pillows, Tiffany is with Hyun Joong, Siwon is hugging Yoona, Sunny and Sungmin has a blanket, Yuri has a pillow but Jaejoong is at her side. Donghae on the other hand was being physically hurt, since Jessica is pinching him every time the scary part comes. Seohyun also has pillow, Yonghwa sometimes looked at her. Then the most scary part come, all the girls scream so as Donghae since Jessica, crash his hand. Seohyun turned to Yonghwa to hide, Yonghwa was shock but he comforted Seohyun because she was shaking a little. Kyuhyun, Yesung and Changmin covered their ears due to the screaming. The movie ended and they were about to play another horror movie but the girls didn’t join them; they said they will go to sleep.

Tiffany  : another scary movie huh? You guys watch it without us, were going to bed.

Hyun Joong  :  wae-yo? It’s still early.

Tiffany  :  (looked at him hands on the waist) hey, Kim Hyun Joong, you had enough skinship for today and so as the other boys.

The bf’s are became quiet, because the girls found out.

Jessica :  we just let you once and then you want more, that’s way over board.

Donghae  :  ok  but please let me give you this, hey Changmin could you please turn on the light.

Changmin turn on the light the boys are smiling.

Yoona  : what’s with their smile?

Siwon :  I don’t know..hey Yesung, what’s going on?

Yesung  :  haish, that’s what you get for sleeping early..haha, just watch.

Then everyone is silent and just watching when Donghae get up on his feet and open a box in from of Jessica’s eyes went wide.

Jessica  : this is for me?

Donghae  :  of course..

Then he put the necklace on Jessica the girls are silent, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona are smiling.

Yoona  :  hey Jess, you have one now, welcome to the club.

Sunny  :  hey!

Hyun Joong  :  she’s not the only one.

Then Hyun Joong opens the box and put the necklace on Tiffany who froze on her place.

Hyun Joong  :  there perfect. Oh? Hey, are you ok?

Tiffany  :  this is not true right? I’m just dreaming..

Sooyoung pinch Tiffany on her cheek.

Tiffany  :  ouch! Thanks Sooyoung, now I’m not dreaming..Thank you..(smile then hug Hyun Joong tightly)

Hyoyeon : oww, not I’m going to bed.. I can’t take this anymore.

Taeyeon :  (puts her hand on her head) Brain hemorrhage. Let’s go Hyoyeon..

Then the two girls went to bed.

Yesung  :  hey jess this calls for a celebration.

Jessica  :  ow, yah, there are wines on the kitchen board .

Changmin  :  ow yeay..

Donghae  ; wait I’ll just knock those two.

Then Donghae knock Teayeon and Hyoyeon, the two girls went out quickly when Donghae said they’re having a drink.

Taeyeon  :  all right! Let’s go drink.

Everyone is having fun, Changmin suggested games, so they play game after game. The punishment of who ever loses the game is granting wishes. Yoona lose the first game, her punishment was given by Taeyeon .

Taeyeon :  Yoona, your punishment will be, a BODY SHOT ON SIWON! (laugh)

Everyone went “ ohh”  the girls get excited.

Yuri  :  nice one..

Jaejoong  :  I want one too. (Yuri gave him a deadly look)

Sunny  :  go, go, go , go.

Yoona : (eyes wide) hey, can you change my punishment.

Hyoyeon  : no, it’s final.

Yoona seems that it’s no use arguing, since they all had a drink. Siwon 3 buttons of his polo, his chest are at view, the other boyfriend cover their girlfriends eyes.

Tiffany  :  ahh, wae-yo? I can’t see..

Hyun Joong :  if you want to see a body like that, I’ll gladly strip for you, in private.

Tiffany  :  really???(smile)

Sunny  :  hey!

Sungmin  :  it’s not for you to see..

Sunny  : but I want to see it..

Sungmin  :  fine I’ll lose intentionally the next game then you can do anything you want with it.

Sunny  : that’s not a punishment.

Sungmin  :  no, you can’t look.

Jaejoong  :  close your eyes…(then jaejoong cover yuri’s eyes)

Yuri  : (Yuri is holding Jaejoong’s hand) fine, but later I’ll have my fun time.

Jaejoong  :  fun time?

Yuri just smile, while the lovers are having their conversation Yoona can’t focus.

Taeyeon : hey, why are you shaking?

Yoona  :  why wouldn’t i? if something like this is in front of me, who on earth could focus.

They all laugh at what Yoona said, mean while Seohyun went out at the veranda to have a fresh air, the wind is a little cold.

Yoona  :  ahh, but I don’t know how to do this.

Yesung  : aish, wait I saw a movie with a body shot scene on it, you place the salt on some part of the body, after you take the shot you have to the salt and then the lemon.

Kyuhyun  ;  oww, on a movie huh, I guess you done that yourself.

Yesung  :  anniyo!really I just saw it.

Donghae  : ahaha you don’t have to be defensive.

Jaejoong  : wait let me be the one to put salt on Siwon.(smile)

Then Jaejoong put the salt at Siwon’s shoulder near the neck.

Sungmin  : oww nice one..

Sunny  : go Yoona!

Everyone is chanting, Siwon is just looking at Yoona but excitement is written on his handsome face, while Yoona closed her eyes when she took the shot and Siwon’s shoulder, Everyone went “ahh” and ‘kyah”  the girls cover their faces after what Yoona did the boys are giving high five at each other. Yonghwa noticed that Seohyun is missing and looked around he saw a figure outside the veranda, he stand up and went outside, Tiffany noticed him and patted Hyun Joong , he saw Yonghwa went ouside, he just smiled at Tiffany.

Hyoyeon  :  so Yoona, now that you TASTED Siwon, you have to marry  him.

Yoona  : wae?! Marry?! Why me, he should be the one asking me that.

Sooyoung  ;  but you’re the first one who took advantage of his body.

Jessica  ;  uh-huh! So you have to propose to him..

Sungmin  :  ow, look at their faces.

Changmin  :  hey Siwon, so how was it?

Yoona looked at Siwon, then cover her face.

Yoona  : ow, eottokke!

Siwon  :  ahh I don’t know, can’t explain, guess you should try it for you to find out.. (smile)

The girlfriends looked at their boyfriends.

Sunny  :  hmm, don’t even bother..

Yuri  :  (cover Jaejoong’s mouth) fat chance sweetheart.

Jessica  :  try then you die.

Donghae  :  scary..

Tiffany  ;  maybe on our honeymoon.

Hyun joong  ;  is it a promise?

Tiffany  :  well.. we’ll see.

Changmin  : oh? Where is Yonghwa and Seohyun?

Tiffany  : outside.. (smile)

The others stand and take a peek outside the veranda; their heads are a line on the door, from Sungmin to Yesung, then Changmin, Hyoyeon, Siwon, Taeyeon , Donghae then Kyuhyun.

Yonghwa  :  hey, what are you doing here, it’s cold.

Seohyun : (startled) ow, well I kinda,ahh

She didn’t finish her words and just looked at the stars. Yonghwa is at her side now,

Yonghwa  : oww, here put this on.

Gave her a knitted scarf, Seohyun couldn’t say anything she just looked at Yonghwa when she didn’t reach for the scarf Yonghwa place it on her neck by himself then he saw the necklace. The others saw it, and quietly step back so the two won’t notice.

Hyoyeon  ; ahhhh!!

Sunny  :  ow, wae?

Yuri  ; what happen?

Jaejoong  : ow, nothing Yonghwa just put a scarf on Seohyun’s neck.

The girls went haywire.

Tiffany  :  ow, really? You should take the chance to took some picture..

Jaejoong  ; who said that I didn’t. (then show his camera)

Donghae  :  ow, didn’t saw you holding that one..

Jaejoong just smile.

Jessica  :  his not a photographer for nothing, is he..

 Yesung  : wow, you could be a paparazzi.

Siwon  :  wait, you didn’t..

Jaejoong  : oww, yes I did..(smile)

Hyun Joong  : did what?

Yoona  : (cover her face) ahhh Jaejoong!!!!!

Kyuhyun  : ow, I get it.. hahah he took a picture of the body shot.

Everyone laugh and patted Jaejoong.

Jessica  :  wow, he’s really good.

Siwon  ;  yah, jaejoong don’t you dare developed it.

Sungmin  :  ah I’m sure the others will love it..

Sooyoung :  good thing they’re not here, you know how those people tease..

Yuri  :  yeah,

Mean while, everyone is having fun teasing each other Yonghwa and Seohyun are having their moment together.

Yonghwa  :  so how was your arm?

Seohyun  : ow, it’s ok now, it healed quickly.

Yonghwa : oww, good.

Then awkwardness fills the air.

Yonghwa :  ah,, Hyun..

Seohyun went frigid after hearing him call her by that name.

“ Hyun… it’s been a while since I heard that”

But she just keeps a poker face, and looked at the stars.

Yonghwa  :  did Kyuhyun gave that necklace to you?

Seohyun  : (looked at the necklace and hold it) ahhm, yes.

Yonghwa  : ow, it suits you..

Seohyun  : thank you..

Yonghwa  :  (deep breath) If I gave you a necklace like that will you accept it?

Seohyun : (turned to him and looked at Yonghwa)

Yonghwa  :  it’s was just and “if” question. (smile then looks down)

Seohyun :  ahmm..

Yonghwa  : I guess not, (smile)

Seohyun’s thought:

“ if? If ever he gave me a necklace? (holding the pendant) why all the sudden question about the necklace, i.. I..”

Yonghwa  : I’ll go back inside now, sorry to disturb you..

Yonghwa is half the way when Seohyun talked.

Seohyun  : why? (turned to him) why, why did you took off like that, why did you leave without showing your face to me?

Yonghwa turned to her and she was crying, tears are falling from her eyes. Yonghwa was about to speak when Seohyun interrupted him.

Seohyun  :  did you know how much that hurts me, didn’t you know how I went through after you left? You didn’t know how much I wanted to go to the airport and follow you, but I don’t know where you are.. (crying)

Yonghwa couldn’t utter a word.” Hyun, please stop, stop crying please, seeing you cry is the most painful thing”.  Yonghwa couldn’t stand watching Seohyun crying so he went back to her and hugged her tightly as he could.