CHAPTER 72: " I DO"

Summer Breeze

Seohyun was walking and walking then she reaches a place full of many people. The others have no idea where Seohyun is right now.  Until Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came in and join them.

Taeyeon:             thatwas Seohyun right?

Hyoyeon:            yeah, that was her but where could she be going?

Taeyeon:             I don’t know but it’s late already,

Sungmin:             ow, there they are

Wooyoung and Junho, just look at the two girls then ignore them but Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are so into the thoughts of Seohyun so they didn’t mind it.

Donghae :           what’s the matter? You girls look so worried?

Taeyeon:             we’re worried about Seohyun.

Jessica:                 Seohyun? But she’s just over there….(look where Seohyun was sitting before)

Kim:                       oh?she was just here a minute ago..

Hyoyeon:            we saw her running outside with her coat, I’m just curious why?

Sheena:                   (looking at the photos in the camera) ow, I think she followed someone, here look

Sheena captured when Seohyun went inside the house where she saw the shadow of a man inside.

Tiffany:                 who could that be?

Hyun Joong:       don’t try to say that it was Yonghwa?

Everyone look at Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong:       what? It’s possible that, THAT could be him.

Kyuhyun:             Hyung is right,could be him

Ryeawook:         if that was Yonghwa, and Seohyun followed him that means…

Leo:                       paparazzi are everywhere.

Sunny:                  come on guys we have to look for her, if the paparazzi are just everywhere that will be so, so bad!

Everyone agreed on Sunny, went to get their coat and into the streets to look for Seohyun.

Joy:        Janet, Jane and Bryan, just stay here, guard the house and Adjusshi, ok?

Bryan:   ok. Just be careful.

Everyone spread out to look for Seohyun.

Yuri :                      I hope were not too late, if it’s really Yonghwa she saw, ahh

Jaejoong:            hey, don’t worry too much; we’ll go to find her ok?

Yuri:                       em, I hope others will.

_____________

Taeyeon:             aish, it’s getting colder.

Hyoyeon:            I forget to bring my winter clubs. (breathing her hands)

Junho:                  (take off his clubs) here! Put this on,

Gave it to Hyoyeon without looking at her, Hyoyeon was surprise of Junho, so she take the clubs and put it on her hands.

Hyoyeon:            (shyly said) thank you.

But Junho just wear his poker face. Same as Junho, Wooyoung also gave his clubs to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon:             what’s this, I’m not going to wear those.

Wooyoung:        ok, if you said so.

He just put his clubs on.

Taeyeon:             why of all people, we’re stock with you guys.

Wooyoung:        I dunno, were just being gentleman, you might get in trouble because of your attitudes.

Junho:                  this is not the right time to fight over that, we need to find Seohyun right?

Taeyeon open her  mouth to say something but close it,

“he’s right, this is not the right time, Seohyun-ah, where are you?”

Worry is written all over their faces while looking for Seohyun, While Seohyun continues to look for Yonghwa then she saw the familiar figure she saw at adjusshi’s studio, she run and grab his coat.

Seohyun:             Yong……..

To her Surprise it was Minhyuk  the second youngest member of CN BLUE.

Minhyuk:             oh?! Seohyun?

He was wearing a thick scarf which cover half of his face and a glass and a bonnet to so he wouldn’t be recognized by people.

Seohyun:             ow, it was you..

Minhyuk:             you saw me? Is that why you followed me?

Seohyun:             ehmm! I thought your…..HIM..(sad face)

Minhyuk:             sorry, but you can’t see each other right now,

Seohyun:             oww, is that so? I see..

Minhyuk:             please, his doing this to protect you, he doesn’t want you to be involved….ahhhh!

A group of young boys and girls playing around pass them and accidentally hit Minhyuk his glass fall on the ground.

Girl 1:                    oww, I’m so sorry sir. (picks the glass and look at Minhyuk)

Girl 1:                    wait! Your Minhyuk of CN BLUE!

Everyone heard what the girl said, Minhyuk smile nervously. Then every girl around came to him. Seohyun was being squeeze by the people rampaging over Minhyuk.  She lost her balance and stumble on the snowy street.

Seohyun:             ahhh!!!

Minhyuk:             Seohyun!!!ahh, wait,please let me through! Seohyun!

Minhyuk was trying to get away from the fans that were around him to help Seohyun. Then a man came to Seohyun.

Man:                     are you ok?

Seohyun suddenly went frigid then wide eye look at the man, his familiar voice made her heart beat fast.

Seohyun:             Yong…..

Yonghwa was wearing a thick glass which covers half of his face.

Minhyuk:             hyung! Take her away from here!

Shouting from the crowd.Then other member of CN BLUE came out of nowhere, and everything went chaos. And the worse part people are start taking photos. Yonghwa cover Seohyun with his coat to protect her but even worst police came to help the CN BLUE reporters also came. Sunny, Sungmin, Changmin and Sooyoung, saw the commotion.

Sungmin:             were too late,

Sunny:                  Seohyun…..

Sooyoung:          come on lets help her..

About to go towards the crowd but Changmin stop her.

Changmin:          no, you’ll get caught up there , you’ll get hurt.

Sooyoung:          but..

But Changmin was firm he gave Sooyoung a worried look, then Sooyoung could only look Seohyun from afar, which Yonghwa was protecting from the reporters.

Sooyoung:          call the others..

Sunny:                  they’re on their way.

_____________________

Reporter 1:         Yonghwa-shi, is she the girl from the photos? Are you two secretly dating each other?

Reporter 2 :        it’s true that you only use her to get attention from the media and from the people?

Reporter 3:         Miss, did Yonghwa pay you to play the role as his secret lover?

Seohyun can’t take it anymore, she went out from Yonghwa’s hiding.

Seohyun:             no! He didn’t pay me! So will you shut up with those lies your accusing him!

Reporter 1:         so what is your real relationship with him? Is this for you to get popular too?

Seohyun:             You sir, (really furious) you listen to me, and you listen to me very carefully, I’m only going to say this once, and don’t you dare miss any single word I’m about to say, you got that?

The reporters where so surprise, behind her angelic face was a feisty girl, who could make the reporters shut up.

Seohyun:             you all listen carefully and I want to end this issue, Yong….i mean Yonghwa didn’t pay me to play anything for him, he didn’t pay me to be his lover, because I will gladly take that role for free and (look at Yonghwa) for the rest of my life,( Yonghwa was just looking at her can’t believe what he was hearing)

Yonghwa:            what are you saying??

Seohyun:             I’m saying, I can’t take it anymore, being away for you that is, for not to be able to see you again. I can’t live with that anymore, so I’m not going to lose you again, you hear me? Because I love you so much. And besides, I DO!

Yonghwa:            you DO?? (Questioning look)

Seohyun:             (face everyone) I wan’t you to know, I’m his FIANCEE.

Everyone gasp of what Seohyun said, even the others who just came on the right time for Seohyun’s announcement were shock of what she said.

Shindong:            ahh, did I hear it right????She said what?

Eunhyuk:             did she said f—fian--, what???

Kyuhyun:             ai, babo, Fiancée , she accepted Yonghwa’s proposal.

Heechul;              when did he proposed?

Jessica:                 at the beach house.

Jeajoong:            if only you came with us that time.

Yesung:                yah, so you could feel what I felt that time.

Everyone was smiling at them from afar, Taeyeon was keep breathing her hands, Wooyoung can’t help it take off his hand clubs and without words he put the clubs himself on Taeyeon’s hands, Taeyeon only look at him until he finishes putting them on her.

Reporter 1:         you’re his Fiancee??

Seohyun:             I just said it a while ago didn’t I?

Girl 1:                    yah! She said it already right? So stop written and making up stories!

Man:                     yah, she’s right!

Boy 1:                    yeah, so leave!

The crowd became an angry mob; the reporters back off because people are starting to gang up on them.

Yonghwa:            thank you everyone!

Girl 2:                    ow, its nothing, it’s good to witness this kind of event especially its Christmas.

Man:                     we haven’t seen you put the ring!

Everyone:           yeah!

Yonghwa:            ow, I forgot!

Smile and reach for his coat, and from the coat’s pocket Yonghwa was holding the same box.

Heechul, Shindong and Eunhyuk:             yah!

Jungshin:             ow, you’re here too?

Yoona:                  of course, we wouldn’t miss this.

Sheena:               wait! Let me have a good shot for this.

Leo:                       I’m right behind you back.

Reine:                   ah,, so sweet!

Sunny:                  come on put the ring on!

Everyone was chanting, then Yonghwa kneel down and reach for Seohyun’s hand then gentle put the ring on her finger. Everyone gave them an applause, but.