CHAPTER 89: TAEYEON'S NECKLACE

Summer Breeze

 

Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung are walking at the park nearby.

SOOYOUNG:      the weather is nice,,

SEOHYUN:           so unnies what are we going to do now?

YOONA:               hmm I don’t know, hmm(thinking)

SOOYOUNG:      oh?! Look! There’s a wedding on going in that church.

Seohyun and Yoona look were Sooyoung was pointing, and she was right they could see the people gathered together at the front of the church. The people around the new wed are throwing petals to celebrate the union of two souls. They were looking at them. Yoona was imagining she could were such lovely gown not just to take photos of it but to walk with it and wear it on such magical moment in life and only one person she could think of sharing such moment was Siwon but they often meet each other because Siwon is so busy with things he couldn’t totally explain to her.

SEOHYUN:           oh! It’s so pretty!

SOOYOUNG:      hey, quit day dreaming soon you’ll be wearing one yourself..

SEOHYUN:           and you, are going to wear one yourself too, right unnie? Unnie???

SOOYOUNG:      hey! Yoona?? Are you ok??? don’t tell me your envy too?

Yoona immediately change her expression.

YOONA:               of course I am! I’m a girl too you know..(smile)

SEOHYUN:           (smile) so where are we going next?

YOONA:               the other unnies are at adjusshi’s studio right?

SOOYOUNG:      right?!so?

YOONA:               and they’re asking them to make the dresses, I’m just curious about the wedding sketch..(smile)

SEOHYUN:           ow, yeah…that’s right, and It’s been a while since we visited them..

SOOYOUNG:      ok, then to Adjusshi’s studio.

The girls decide to follow Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon at Adjusshi’s studio.

___________________________________

Taeyeon and Wooyoung are walking hand in hand, when Taeyeon suddenly remember the thing Wooyoung bought in that store.

TAEYEON:            ow. yeah what did you buy at the last store we went to?

WOOYOUNG:    huh? oh? That?!

Then Wooyoung took something from his bag.

WOOYOUNG:    ow, this..

TAEYEON:            this????

It was a necklace. Taeyeon look at Wooyoung.

WOOYOUNG:    here let me put this on you..

Taeyeon just puts her hair on the other side then Wooyoung put the necklace on her. (embrace position). While Wooyoung was putting the necklace to Taeyeon.

3 Girls: oh?! UNNIE!!!

Taeyeon look to where the voices came from and saw Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun. Wooyoung  took a step back a little he too was surprise by the sudden appearance of the three girls.

YOONA:               unnie?? what was that we saw?

TAEYEON:            ah,,ahmm he was just putting this on me..

SOOYOUNG:      oh?! You have one already???

WOOYOUNG:    oh, Changmin haven’t given you one yet?

Sooyoung pout her lips cutely and then shook her head.

SEOHYUN:           I’m sure his going to give it to you soon.

TAEYEON:            ow yeah, what are you doing here?

YOONA:               were on the way to adjusshi’s studio for the wedding gowns.

WOOYOUNG:    wedding gowns?

TAEYEON:            well, five of us are engaged already?

WOOYOUNG:    oh?! Really? Who?

SOOYOUNG:      well, you know Seohyun is already engaged and Tiffany, now, Sunny, Jessica and Yuri are engaged.

Wooyoung could only nod.

WOOYOUNG:    ow ok..

YOONA:               so come on, you two are coming with us, so the girls could make her a wedding sketch.

TAEYEON:            bwo?!wedding gown already? Without a ring?? You first  before me..

SOOYOUNG:      ok, ok come on just come along.

They were heading to adjusshi’s when Seohyun notice that Tiffany and Jessica aren’t with Taeyeon.

SEOHYUN:           unnie, where are Jessica and Tiffany unnie?

TAEYEON:            I don’t know, actually they left me behind at the shop.

SOOYOUNG:      they’re I could see the gate.

The girls hurriedly run towards the gate, they reach the gate at the time when Sheena was about to walk the Huskies outside.

YOONA and SOOYOUNG:             OMO!!!

SEOHYUN:           ah!

Taeyeon hide at Wooyoung’s back.

SHEENA:              ow! sorry!!

SOOYOUNG:      sorry too, we scared the dogs..

Sheena was making the dogs calm.

SHEENA:              so you guys are here for the wedding gowns?

SEOHYUN:           yeah, we like to see the sketch..

SHEENA:              they’re upstairs, come in, I’ll just walk this huskies..see you later.

YOONA:               bye bye!!

Sheena walk the huskies in the street, then they went inside.

SOOYOUNG:      ahh, I thought my heart fallout for my chest.

SEOHYUN:           mine too..

Then reach the second floor, Yoona and Sooyoung announce the new couple, everyone was so happy. The girls look at the sketches that were laid on the table. Yoona notice the unfinished gown and walk towards it, it was just half finish but you could see the whole gown aside for the details and beads that needs to be hand saw.