Chapter 11: ( INTRODUCTION)

Summer Breeze

So the three guys help the girls with the customer..everyone of then is everywhere the boyfriends even tired because young girls keep on fighting bacause of them kept their cool..When their are only few customer left Taeyeon went to Hyoyeon.

              Taeyeon     :     hey Yeon..have you noticed something? (whispered to Hyoyeon)

               Hyoyeon    :     bwo?! noticed what? (curiously looking at Taeyeon)

              Taeyeon     :     aishhh...open your eyes..look at them

Pointing at Sunny and Sungmin who is now assisting different tables not far from each, Yuri and Jaaejoong..Yuri assisting the customer while Jaejoong just behind the roses taking photos., Seohyun and Yonghwa  serving one medium table smiling at each other everytime they look at ech other.

               Hyoyeon    :    wee... the garden looks different..it became more alive that usual..and of course i noticed them (slap taeyeons shoulder) i just didn't mind it much because i'll just get even MORE jealous  of them.

Then Jessica came closer.

               Jessica    :     yeah..who wouldn't if even the customers are so found of their LOVIE-DABIEness in the garden..(rolled her eyes)

Sooyoung passed at them and nodded so as Yoona at the counter when they look at her and as well as the boyfriends who just shook their head in agreement.

               Hyoyeon   :   now tell me who on earth would never noticed that..(shook her head and look at the garden) aisshhhh..

Finally the customers are all gone they stayed a little longer at the cafe and celebrate its HUNDRED days..

               Taeyeon    :   Cheers guys.. we made it to our hundred days!

               Everyone   :    Cheers!

Since its a cafe so there is no alcoholic drinks..

                 Hyoyeon   :   hey you three ( she's well know of her toughness)  thanks for helping us this afternoon with the customers..

                 Yonghwa  :    Its nothing and thank you for letting us joing the celebration, and oww by the way this are my brothers, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin.. and my name is Jung Yonghwa.

  Jong,Min and Jung   :   annyong..

                  Jaejoong    :    and i'm Kim Jaejoong.. i take pictures and post in net.

                  Sungmin     :    and i'm Lee Sungmin..i'm running my halmoni's flowershop.

Everyone introduced their selves and got along pretty well so as the boyfriends who are still young.

                  Hyoyeon     :  Alright since its today is our Hundred days lets celebrated until 10 pm ok...

                 Sooyoung    :   10 pm only?

                 Yoona          :  but unnie..

                Hyoyeon       :    (smile) its just for now there will be a 2 celebration..

              Donghyun    :   2nd celebration? 

Everyone is curious about the 2nd celebration.

                 Tiffany   :    what 2nd celebration..yah!what are you planning..

                 Sunny     :   hey..i don't like the sound of it..

               Hyoyeon   :   oww say what ever you want but on Saturday everyone must be free ok..

               Kwangmin   :   are we going somewhere?

                Minwoo       :    this Saturday? hmmm oopsss i can't i'm sorry i have to go somewhere.

                 Tiffany       :  (stares at her brother) and where are you going...hmmm

                 Minwoo    :   Noona i'm going to see Halmoni and aboji at teh farm right? ahave you forgot?

               Tiffany       :    oww right..

              Hyoyeon    :  anyone else?

              Jungshin   :   sorry but wont be going to.,sorry

             Minhyuk      :   us too, Jonghyun and i have band practice

              Jonghyun   :  Sorry ...

             Hyoyeon     :  So  anyone else (then look at everyone)  so its settled then..just prepare yourself on saturday ok and Jaejoong..don't forget your camera ok?

            Jaejoong    :   (looking at Hyoyeon) ok ma'am if you said so..

Everyone is having fun then Yoona suggested that they continue it at the garden everyone agreed and and off they went to the garden. Seohyun look at the skies and smile..

             Yonghwa   :   (noticed Seohyun was staring at the sky) Hyun  what are you looking at..(then look at where Seohyun is looking ad saw so many stars)

 Youngmin and Jeongmin noticed the two and look then called the rest..

              Jeongmin  :  Noona..look at the stars..

Then everyone looked up and saw many stars.  the skies was filled with stars.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCB7EZ8rKQNvHZA0Ckggy                   

When they reach the garden Yoona has a huge blanket and spread it in the grass and all of them fit and lay ddown to look at the stars and after a few moments a meteor shower occur.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGkpkZhDI3PxyDoh-6_Zj

Everyone was so into the sky and didn't seem to notice the time its almost quarter to 12 when they finished their 1st celebration the boyfriends wave goodbye when Tiffany's driver arrived to pick up her little brother and so as the boyfriends.

Yonghwa, Jaejoong and Sungmin are no talking to each other.

                Yonghwa    :    So you you take photos of random thhings and post i on the net.

               Jaejoong     :    yes and because of that i accidentally took Yuri's photo..(smile when he remenber that day)

               Sungmin    :   took her photo???? what do you mean?

               Jaejoong    :  deh..i was looking for something to take a picture when i saw a girl looking at the ocean, i was about to took a photo of a Seagull when in pass at Yuri then Yuri turn her head to me..

              Sungmin     :    ahhh ok..how about you Yonghwa whats the story about Seohyun.

              Yonghwa    :   ohhh about that well (scartch his head) i don't know if i should tell this or not..

               Jaejoong    :   come on do tell.

              Yonghwa    :  it is a bit embarassing thought..well when the first time i ate here (then told the story) i unconsiously pinned a rose on her hair.

              Sungmin    :    Really?! wow..

              Jaejoong   :   how about you?

              Sungmin    :   oww me? same as Yonghwa.. i forgot to buy apples so i went back at the supermarket then i saw Sunny and Hyoyeon having problem, i help them but i forgot about the apples..

               Yonghwa   :   (smiled) did you also felt something weird like, at the moment you saw her everything stop.or there a a weird emotion..something like that.

The two guys stared at Yonghwa with bewildered eyes.

                Jaejoong    :   yeah..when i saw her at my camera.. i had this feeling i can't exactly say it but its weird..

                Sungmin    :    yahh..i experienced that too..

                Yonghwa  ;  what do you think does it mean something..

                 Sungmin   :   we know when it comes..

                 Jaejoong    :   yeah..but i feel afraid..i don't know...haist

They help the girls clean the mess and walk them to their house..when Jaejoong ask Yuri.

                 Jaejoong   :   Yuri-sshi..ahmmm how's your fever?

                    Yuri           :   oh??( turn to him with curiousity) how did you know that i had a fever..(and then)  OMO?!!!you're the one who carried me home?!!

Jaejoong is stopping his self not to smile,,and thought  "owww she's so cute when she's like that"

                   Jaejoong    :   yes i am, didn't Taeyeon told you..(she just shook her head and look at Taeyeon who is playing innocent now)

                      Yuri         :   owww..if that's the case..Thank you very much (blush)

They reach the house and say their goobyes..

                    Sungmin   :   annyong..thanks for tonight,,(wave but eyes on Sunny)

                    Yonghwa   :   Seohyun-ah..thanks for the wonderful day..(turned to the other girls who are just watching) thanks guys!

The girls just wave both at Sungmin and Yonghwa.

                    Jaejoong    :  i'll better go now so you could take some rest ..(then smiled at Yuri) annyong ladies have a good night sleep.(wave)

                    Hyoyeon    :   yah..don't forget this Saturday ok or else you won't be able to see this girls again..(giving them a take it or leave it attitude)

 The 3 guys just nodded and smile..when they are far enough the girls scream..

                    Jessica   :   haist..seriously..is it jsut coincidence that those guys went at the cafe at the same time making us all envious of their sweetness..haist

                    Tiffany     :   oww come on..id that didn;t happen we never might meet them..

                    Sooyoung    :   right..ohhhh(dreaming) i wish it'll happen to me too....

                    Yoona      :   yah after 100 years maybe..if you stop eating like a  pig..

Everyone laugh at what Yoona said but Sunny, Seohyun and Yuri are still looking at the path to the cafe..

                    Taeyeon    :   aishh yah you three get inside now..quickly..you'll see then on Saturday..ok

The three blush at the same time and the girls laugh at them..they finish firts their rituals before going to sleep..

 

________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling.

hope you guys like it..