Chapter 12: (GUY AT THE PARK)

Summer Breeze

 

The next day the girls went for a jog at the park..

                 Hyoyeon  :   yah pali!!!!!!!(shouting at others)  your so slow!

                 Sooyoung   :   we're coming..!

Everyone first did some streching then went off..Jessica sat on a park bench and took a rest for a bit..Everyone is having fun while jogging. Sooyoung and Yoona are at the back not far from the other girls because they are talking they're not paying attention much on they way whe Yoona bump into a  guy..

                   Yoona      :   OMO!!!ohh sorry! (90 degree bow)

                     Man       :    OHH its ok.. are you hurt? (checking on Yoona)

             Sooyoung    :     oww.. hey kwenchana?(looked at Yoona then at the guy) we're so sorry..hmm we'll go ahead now..sorry again

The man just smile and they jog again.

                   Yoona    :    ah  that was embarassing..

              Sooyoung   :   no it was't (had a naughty smile)  it was awesome..bumping into a handsome guy at the park...ahhhh (daydreaming)

Yoona just look at Sooyoung and tur around to look at the guy to her surprise,he too is looking at them so she immediately turn her head and jog off becasue she's blushing. Sooyoung got surprise on what Yooona did and run off to chase her.

               Sooyoung    :    yah Im Yoona! why did you run off..

                 Yoona   :  (alibi) ahmmm nothing...we're a kinlda left behind by the Unnies so ..ahmmm i increase my phase just a bit..

             Sooyoung   :   (looking at her intently) really? hmmm

Yoona knows that her alibi won't effect on Sooyoung so she just smile at her..

               Yoona's thought   :    "  Ahh! that was really embarassing..(looked at her hand and smelled it) ohhh..his colonge got into my hands..hmmmmm its just mild like..a refreshing fragrant..(and then thought of the guy) hmmm Sooyoung is right he is hadsome..hmmm will i see him agin..heheh)

The girls now are on the way to the cafe ..as always in the morning their are alot of customers.and at breaktiem their alway sat the garden..

                 Tiffany    :  hey Yuri..is your angel coming today? (they start teasing again)

                 Yuri         :    angel?(then  Jaejoong appear in her thought)  ahmmm i don't know why asking me i don't have his schedule

                Hyoyeon  :  oww we just thought he told you if his coming..(smile)

                Taeyeon   :  Seohyun..how about YONGGGG... is he coming..

               Seohyun    :   (blush) i don't know..unnnies why are you asking questions like that we're not a couple..

               Jessica     :  NOT YET, you mean..not right now but  in the future..(looking at the three)

         Sooyoung      :   owwww... guys..(Yoona looked at her but no use) count Yoona in!

The girls all looked at Sooyoung then to Yoona..

                Sunny    :  Yoona-sshi?  what do you  mean by that..yah stop eating will you at tell us (slap Sooyoungs shoulder)

          Sooyoung   :  (drink water)  she just bump into her man at the park..

Everyone's eyes widen..then they looked at Yoona who is now blushing because of what Sooyoung said.

          Sooyoung   :   yes she bump into her guy..its like this, we were talking and not lookiing at the road when she bump into him. and the cool part is,his really HANDSOME

The girls are are just quite when Sooyoung finished..

            Jessica     :    so that means more LOVIE-DABIE ahhhhh...this is really getting frustrated..

            Sunny      :  wae-yo?

          Jessica     :   why is it that things like that is happening to you..how about us we're the oldest and our youngest members are having boyfriends ahead of us, now tell me isn't that frustrating lucky you you got Lee Sungmin.

          Taeyeon    :  right..hiast..

Yoona just watch them as the topic change..

         "  Haist could Jessica unnie be right..is the samething happening to me like Seohyun,Yuri and Sunny Unnie?"

Yoona is worrying..she just keep thinking and thinking about the guy but the fact is Yoona is afraid,,afraid of having a relationship.. she witness her sister crying, not eating just looked hersielf in her room when her boyfriend for 2 years broke up with her for another girl, and becasue of that her sister got really sick and  died..So she told herself that she won't going to be like her sister and she won't have a man in her life. The girls knows about her sister but they don't know that decision of hers.Its her pormise to herself, But,what happened this morning at the park is not letting her do that..the guy's face keep showing up whenever she looks..that day whe just keep herself busy at the cafe so that she could forget about the guy..but since most of their customers are couple that would be hard, but she keep her cool and servethem as always with a smile. when they got house evryone are preparing for their 2nd celebration. Then Tiffany starting to tease again.

                Tiffany   :   wow..tomorrow we will witness some lovie-dabie moments again (using Jessica's word)

                Jessica   :   Right! (rolled her eyes)

               Hyoyeon    :  Guys don't forget the important thing ok..

             Sooyung     :   what important thing?

            Everyone   :  the CAMERA!!!

              Sooyoung   :  OK OK OK!!!no need to shout all at once..

The girls just laugh and then continue with their preparation ..since they had thir own cameras,thay brought them all.. When they finished packing they help Hyoyeon prapare the food and when all things are done..they all went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

due to public request of  Yoonyulti07 and Yoonwoon_ imara..

ito n po ung YOONASIWON moments..

get's nio nman kung sino si Guy jan..

thanks for reading guys..