Chapter 34 : (ACCIDENT)

Summer Breeze

Yuri  :  oh (spotted Donghae) what happen to you..are you ahving a stomache?

Donghae  :  no..

Sunny  :  then, why are you holding you stomach?

Donghae  :   it's just Jessica punch me..

Then everyone burst into laughter..

Shindong  :  hahah..you let her do that to you?wow you really like her..

Eunhyuk  :  (who is now at the grass laughing hard) wahhh..daebak!

Siwon   :  your not going to do that to me..aren't you?

Yoona  :  hmmm well it depends..(Siwon look at her) just be a good boy ok..

Siwon  :   oww...i don't want to end up like Donghae here..(hug her)

Sungmin  :   Sunshine  (doing aegyo) are you going to do that to me too?

Sunny   :  if your a good boy you won't experience that..but if you ever dares to play...hmm..

Sungmin  :   (nodded) arasso..

Heechul  :  yah! stop doing aegyo..

Kyuhyun  :  right..hyung it's creepy.

Leeteuk  ;  what is wrong on doing aegyo?

The other Suju boys glare at him.

Leeteuk  :  What?(looking at every one)

Changmin  :  excuse me to interrupt..are you guys always like this?

Yesung  :  yeah..if your going to be one of the lovers here..expect us to be always like this..

Ryeawook  :   right..were like this because were just envious..haha

Eunhyuk  and Shindong  ; Uh-huh!

They were all laughing then Jaejoong came and their teasing begins. They decided to help at the shop so the work will be faster even Changmin were dragged by the boys to help and everytime he sees Sooyoung he smiled at her then she too smiled and him, others who could see them are making teasing sounds. The lovers are wiping the one table and doing sweet things that everyone will just look at them and just nodded the other "singles" are playing with each other. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are busy making them quiet when Donghyun went to Taeyeon and suggested what they where talking earlier about changing the name of the cafe and she agreed to it and so as the others. Everyone is having fun when the door suddenly open.

Tiffany  :  sorry ma'am but we are closed..

She turned to the customer, stunned to find out it was Shin Hye..

Tiffany  :  wait, your Yonghwa's friend right?

When everyone heard Tiffany  they all turned to Shin Hye..

Shin Hye  :  yes,(smile) i'm here to see Seohyun..(then look for her)

Seohyun  :  deh?

Shin Hye  :  hi,ahmm can i talk too you for a moment?

Seohyun look at Taeyeon to ask permission and she agreed then Seohyun went closer to Shin Hye.

Seohyun  :   yes, what is it?

Shin Hye  :  could we talk outside?(looking at everyone)

Seohyun  :  sure.. 

Then Shin Hye went outside,Seohyun look at the others, they all have worried face written over their faces, then she walks toward Shin Hye..

Seohyun  :  What is it that you want to talk about..

Shin Hye  :  Do you love him?

Seohyun  :  Bwo?!

Shin Hye  :  do you love him..Yonghwa..

Seohyun  :  why are you asking me that?your his girlfriend right?!

Shin Hye  :  it was before,but not anymore,, its because of you..

Seohyun  :  because of me?

Shin Hye  :  yes its because of you..(jealousy in her eyes) you stole him from me..

Seohyun went still and wasn't able to speak..

Shin Hye: it because of you, that he don't love me anymore, its because of you that my  life is miserable right now, it's because of you my dream of marrying him is gone..(cry)

All Seohyun can do is just stare at her " is this my doing?is it anger in her eyes"

Shin Hye  :  it's all your fault! i wish he never meet you! i hate you..

Seohyun felt Shin Hye's anger, and because of that she suddenly run that she didn't notice a car was approaching her and hit her..

Shin Hye  :  Seohyun!!!!!!

Everyone saw Seohyun run and then Shin Hye scream they all run outside and saw Seohyun on the street and a car infront of her, everyone's eyes went wide with horror, the girls scream and the boys attend to Seohyun, Kyuhyun carried her, while Heechul went to get the car.. the other boys are trying to make the girls calm down..

Taeyeon  :  (turned to Shin Hye who is now setting at the ground) YAH! what did you do to her!!!!

The other girls turned to her too with anger in their eyes, Donghyun and Jeongmin is helping Shin hye to get up, but the shock got to her that her knees became weak to support her..

Leeteuk  :  hey, hey,, she's in a shock too..come on we need to bring Seohyun to the hospital..

Then they all get into the car and went to the nearest hospital,their all waiting outside the emergency room, whe Shin Hye is calm Hyoyeon went to her.

Hyoyeon  :  hey, what did you do to her?why did you say to her?

Shin Hye  :  i just......(crying)

Jessica  :  you just what huh?(went to closer) you know what..just leave and never show you face here..leave!

Shin hye  :  but..

Jessica  :  no but! just leave.. or i'll kill you..

Donghae went to calm Jessica.

Donghae  :  please woman, just leave..(cold)

And Donghae hugged Jessica who is now shaking with anger..so as the other girls, they're all shaking, Siwon is holding Yoona's hand, Sunny is leaning to Sungmin and Jaejoong is hugging Yuri who is crying..Shin Hye just forced to leave the hospita.."what just happen i didn't mean it Seohyun..i'm so sorry"

Yonghwa was at home preparing his thing when Kwangmin called him and told him that Seohyun had an accident and was in the hospital he went still and couldn't speak.

"Seohyun,,Seohyun,, in the hospital??,,,no..no...no...no!"

Then he took his keys and drived to where Seohyun is being taking care of..As soon as he saw them outside the ER he run towards them..

Yonghwa  :   Where is she????(worrying)

Kyuhyun just look at the ER door then Yonghwa went closer and looked at the glass window of the door, from their he could see Seohyun and the doctors around her and blood...his eyes went wide and turned other..

Yonghwa  :  what happened?will please someone tell me?

Leeteuk  :  Shin Hye was here earlier she ask to talk to Seohyun and then we heard her scream when we went to check we saw Seohyun on the ground..... hit by a car..

Yonghwa, as soon as he heard Shin Hye's and as soon as Leeteuk finished he run outside, took his care and drive towards Shin Hye's house..

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

sorry for the errors guys..

thanks for reading