CHAPTER 77

Summer Breeze

 

Taeyeon slowly closed the door she forgot to turn on the light and she stumble into something then she hit the floor. Wooyoung was about to turn when he heard a scream inside the house, he immediately run, opens the door and saw Taeyeon on the floor laying, she got tripped on the carpet.

WOOYOUNG:    aish, I couldn’t turn my back on you for just a second or you’ll end up getting hurt.

Wooyoung help Taeyeon to get up but Taeyeon almost lost her balance when she tried to stand, her right ankle got hurt from her fall.

TAEYEON:            oww! My ankle hurts. (almost crying)

WOOYOUNG:    alright, come on I’ll carry you to your room.

Before Taeyeon could react Wooyoung bent down and carry Taeyeon. Taeyeon could only curl her arms on Wooyoungs neck and just look at him; they were too close on each other that Taeyeon felt so light. She leaned her head on Wooyoung’s shoulder and closed her eyes. Wooyoung reach the  second floor and there were two doors, he doesn’t know what room is Taeyeon’s he was about to ask her when he saw her asleep on his shoulder so he just open the right door and place Taeyeon on bed.

WOOYOUNG:    ah, look at this girl, aish.

Wooyoung tried to wake Taeyeon for her to change her clothes but Taeyeon was so drunk that she wouldn’t wake.

WOOYOUNG:    ahh, what should I do??

Wooyoung was walking back and forth trying think what to do.

WOOYOUNG:    should I change her clothes?? (hit his self) ahh fool! What are you thinking of course not! But she need to change. Ahh..

So Wooyoung tried waking her up again but this time Taeyeon move a little and Wooyoung was surprise, Taeyeon’s hand caught him and he fell on the bed beside Taeyeon, he wasn’t able to move because Taeyeon was so near him that he could feel her body next to him. He went still.

WOOYOUNG:    oh,eottokke…

When he tried to get up Taeyeons hand grip tighter to his body and she lead her head on his chest. Wooyoung could only lay still afraid to move. They were in that position long enough that Wooyoung felt comfortable having Taeyeon beside him.

Wooyoungs hand move and touch Taeyeon hair.

WOOYOUNG:                   look at you, I never thought that you could be like this,

Wooyoung was brushing Taeyeon’s hair with his hands when he felt something wet drop on his t-shirt, he was about to check what it is when he heard Taeyeon, she was crying on her sleep.

TAEYEON:            why????why is it have to be you?? why does it hurt this much, I don’t even like you to begin with. But,

Wooyoung could only lay their silently listening to her.

TAEYEON:            wae?!  Why do you have to kiss that girl! (crying) if only..

Taeyeon’s hugged him tighter.

TAEYEON:            if only, if its only possible, that, can I have you for my own.

Wooyougn don’t know how to react on everything he was hearing. He could only lay there looking at the ceiling.

“what is this I’m hearing?! Was she really affected that much? Or is it the effect of the alcohol? Ahh!”

He was about to get up when he heard something drop from the door. It was Hyoyeon.

HYOYEON:           what on earth are you doing?!!!

WOOYOUNG:    (surprise look) ahh, wait a minute, It’s not what you think.

Looking at Hyoyeon and then to Taeyeon.

WOOYOUNG:    I’ll explain everything, just please, help me escape from her.

Hyoyeon saw that Taeyeons hand was around  Wooyoung’s body and she was sleeping on his chest. She went closer and notice that Taeyeon’s face was red and she smelled alcohol.

HYOYEON:           is she drunk? (lower voice)

WOOYOUNG:    yes she is, so please will you help me?

HYOYEON:           arasso, but you’ll have to explain later?! Got that?!

WOOYOUNG:    yeah, yeah just please.

Hyoyeon help him get away from Taeyeon.

HYOYEON:           why on earth happened to this girls..tsk tsk tsk.

WOOYOUNG:    could you please change her clothes, I was having trouble with that.

Hyoyeon turned to Wooyoung with suspicious look.

WOOYOUNG:    hey! (Puts his two hands up) I didn’t do anything, I was having trouble because she needs to change her clothes, I was about to call my cousin so she could change her.

Ofcourse Hyoyeon believe him, she actually saw them got out of the taxi. She just followed them quietly.  She also saw that Wooyoung didn’t came inside the house unless he was invited to come inside. She heard Taeyeon scream and how Wooyoung rush inside the house to help her, she stayed outside. She was planning to come out when Wooyoung out of the house but it took so long and Wooyougn hasn’t come out of the house yet, so she decided to go inside then she saw them laying in the same bed.

HYOYEON:           Ok then, just wait for me down stair you could make coffee or anything you like, feel free to open the fredge.

WOOYOUNG:    ok , thank you.

Then Wooyoung went down stair help his self with a cup of coffee. Then a few moments Hyoyeon come down from up stairs already change. She made herself a cup of Coffee too.

HYOYEON:           mind telling me, why she end up smelling alcohol? (Sip on her cup)

WOOYOUNG:    well to make a long story short, she saw me…

HYOYEON:           she saw you? So? What does it got to do with her getting drunk?

WOOYOUNG:    (let out an air) she, she saw me kissing with other girl.

Hyoyeon was about to burst her coffee after hearing what Wooyoung said.

HYOYEON:           what? You kissed another girl?

WOOYOUNG:    no! what I meant is she saw me got kissed.

HYOYEON:           you?! got kissed?

WOOYOUNG:    yeh, the girl was my ex. I was surprise about what she did, and then I saw Taeyeon coming out from the record store where she saw as kissing. I felt like tons of ice was poured on me. I was so worried about her that left Changmin and Junho to look for her.

Hyoyeon’s face became softer after hearing Junho’s name, Wooyoung notice the change on her face and look at her. Hyoyeon was shock when she saw Wooyoung looking intently at her.

HYOYEON:           ah? Wae??? What are you looking at?

WOOYOUNG:    you like him, don’t you.

Hyoyeon was caught off guard with Wooyoung’s question.

HYOYEON:           ah, why did you say so??

WOOYOUNG:    the look on your face it became softer when I said Junho’s name.

HYOYEON:           so what’s that suppose to mean?

She was trying to hide her expression but Wooyoung knew better.

WOOYOUNG:    you tell me.

HYOYEON:           ahhmm, don’t change the subject. We are talking about YOU and TAEYEON here.

Wooyoung could only smile by the way HYOYEON was acting.

WOOYOUNG:    by the way, I’m going to tell you something..