Chapter 19: ( SIWON'S FEELINGS)

Summer Breeze

Back at the cafe. the girls can't seem to move on of what happened at the flower field yesterday..

                Sooyoung  :   ahhh i can't  get the scene yesterday out of my mind..(day dreaming)

                 Jessica    :   me either.. ahhh why they have to do it all at once..ahhh my head hurts..

                Kwangmin   :  Jessica noona.. are you jealous/

                  Jessica    :  of course i am i'm older that Yuri and Seohyun, but look at them they found their man..and now there is Yoona on the process now tell me who on warth wouldn't be jealous at that!

                Hyoyeon   :  and why did you ask isn't it obvious to our face that we are jealous or do you want it written on our faces..

                 Donghyun  :   oww.. Jessica unnie.. its not we meant when Kwangmin ask..

                  Jessica   :  than what?!(glare at the boys)

                 Jeongmin  :   you shoudn't be jealous after all you have Donghae hyung..

Everybody agreed and laugh.

                  Jessica    :   Why you little brats!!!( chase them) 

                  Sooyoung  :  but seriously i'm so jealous of them..

                 Taeyeon   ;   we all are..(then Tiffany came in holding a big envelope)

                 Tiffany      :   hey guys!its here..the photos are already develope..

                Hyoyeon   :  great! let have a look..

Jessica stop cahisng the boys and went to the counter.

                Sooyoung  :   how about we open it later..we still have a lot of customers at the garden

 Then Minwoo showed up.

                Minwoo  :  so hows the vacation?

                Hyunmin  :   hahah you missed the a lot i tell ya..haha

               Jo twins   :   thats right!!

               Min woo   :   huh? what happen tell me..

Then the boys told him everything they witness.. and Minwoo's eyes widened..

               Minwoo   :    what!! really?! ahhh..but you said you have pictures right?

              Donghyun  :   yes and videos too..heheh

The boys had their naughty smile while looking at their noonas..

As the customer starting to leave. they were at the garden then they started to look at the pictures Tiffany developed.

             Sooyoung   :   wow the shots are great..lets make a scrap book..

            Seohyun   :   good idea unnie.. and lets design it together.

            Hyoyeon  :  yah..lets have an album everytime we go out this summer so we have our memories stored.

            Taeyeon   :   yes.. i stil have our beach out in my laptop..

           Sunny   :   i think i still have another scrap book that is not yet opened..

              Yuri   :  so lets start this evening then.

They are looking at the picture when Hyoyeon spotted Sungmin and Sunny's photo where Sungmin is placing the flower crown to Sunny's head..

              Hyoyeon  :   hey..you too look cute together..ahhh and he even made a crown..

              Sooyoung   :  i wish he could have made us all..

               Jessica   :   stop wishing, because the only person that Sungmin will ever make a flower crown is Sunny..

             Sooyoung   :  ow right..

 Then looking at the photos again and they saw pictures of that SCENE in the meadow, Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun blush and they tried to take the photos from the other girls but the others won't let them..

               Donghyun  :   there they are again..aishh

               Youngmin  :  girls....i really can't understand them..

                Tiffany   ;  oww someday you will don't worry..(smiled at them meaningly)

               Jeongmin  :  not a chance..

               Tiffany  :  you know you can never tell that..i'm telling you..those girls also said it..but look at them..

  The boys jsut look at tiffany then at the girls who are childishly playing at the garden..

Then Jaejoong came in with an evelope too.

              Jessica    :   oww please..not another mushy stuff i can;t take it anymore..

               Sunny    :  hey Jaejoong..what is that..its it the photos from the pension house (he nodded and give her the envelope)

The girls hurriedly open the envelope and Yuri went to Jaejoong.

                 Yuri   :   hello..(smile at him)

            Jaejoong :  hi..(give her a hug)

            Everyone  :   ahhhhhh!!!!

            Jessica  :  will you please give us a break we already have an overload of that yesterday..please..

           Sooyoung  :  right.. please spare us today..

            Taeyeon   :   yah..and i hope those two won't come today or else i'm going to have an heart attack!

Everyone just laugh and then look at the pictures that Jaejoong brought and then the two came in Sungmin and Yonghwa..They girls made a  burdened sound.

           Hyoyeon   ;  oww please...

          Sungmin  :  what?!

           Tiffany  :  please guys no more sweet stuff ok? we are not yet over with your KISSING SCENCE yesterday..

 The couples blush and just smiled..

           Jessica   :   right so please not today ok or else you have to ready your money because another stuff like yesterday we're all going to have heart attacks.. arasso?!

 Then they just nodded. they continue to look at the pictures.. then afternoon cme and their busy again ofcourse the 3 boys help them again..The the Suju visit the cafe..

           Heechul  ;   wow.. they are right, these palce is great..

           Leeteuk  : hi guys..

           Taeyeon  :  oww hello..i'm were kinda busy so. there is still a table at the garden.. you go ahead i'll be ther in just a minute..

Then Yoona is coming back from the garden when she saw Siwon heading toward the garden, she was about to hide when Yesung called her.

            Yesung  :  Yoona-sshi..annyong!

            Yoona   :   (face them) annyong..

            Eunhyuk  :  where heading at the garden Taeyeon said there is still table there..

            Yoona   :  oww yes.. this way followe me..

She lead them towards the vacant table at the corner of the garden.

            Shindong  ;  is it always like this here? (looking around)

            Yoona   :   yah..everyday..

            Eunhyuk   ;  your palce is really something then huh..ohh (saw a little girl pick a flower) are they allowed to do that?

            Yoona  :  huh? (then look at her Eunhyuk pointed) oww yes they are but only up to 5 pieces..

            Ryeowook  ;   great..

After give her there order.. she went back inside..

           Ryeowook  :  hey Siwon stop .. your eyes is going to fall out if you keep looking at her like that..(smile)

           Kyuhyun   :  right!!hahha..hyung your so slow..why don't you confess to her already..

           Leeteuk   :    oww he can't he is still unsure of his feelings..

           Donghae   :   if you don't want then i'll confess to her..( siwon gave Donghae a warning look)

          Shindong  :  oopss..Hae don't joke like that..or else your a dead man.

          Donghae   :  relax, i'm just joking..

 Siwon thought that maybe they are right but he still is unsure with his feelings..but when Donghae jokingly told him that he'll confess to Yoona he really felt mad and stare at him badly.

            " what on earth..ahhh..i can't let that happen imagining Yoona in another mans arm..i just can't..ahhh"

           Siwon  :   alright..fine i'm inlove with her..so Hae back off ok..

           Donghae   :   alright..so that's how to do it..to make you confess..haha

  Everyone just shook their heads, but not far from them behind the bushes of roses Tiffany heard them when she serves the couple occupying the table..she just smile at what she heard.

             Tiffany's thought:  " good  job Siwon..please take good care of Yoona, please treat her well she'd been throught a lot when her unnie died. she closed her heart to every boys that confessed to her and now she opened it for you"

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

thanks for reading guys..