Chapter 39:

Summer Breeze

While Tiffany and Hyun Joong are busy picking vegetable, in the cafe Jessic and Donghae are like turnado, they keep on throwing words at each other, when Changmin shows up..

Changmin  :  Hey guys long time no see..

Taeyeon  ;  Hey,Sooyoung is at the garden..

Changmin  :  (turned to her) Bwo??

Hyoyeon  :  don't give us that look, you know what we mean..

Yuri and Sunny came at his back and push him towards the gardens direction..

Yuri  :  go now, don't be shy.

Sunny  :   we know you miss her, so go now..bye bye

Then they push him out totally..

Changmin  :  what's worng with them.(shock his head)

Changmin was walking towards the garden when he saw Sooyoung, laughing with a group of guy customers..

"why is she laughing with them"

He doesn't know but he went to her straight, grab her hand and walk towards the bushes..

Sooyoung  :  hey, what are you doing?!(take her hand back)

Changmin  :  (realizes what he did) oww.. sorry i...i...don't know why..sorry.

Sooyoung :  (curious)it's ok (looking at him) ahmmm are you alright??

Changmin  :  yeah, i think so..sorry..

After he apologized, he walk towards the cafe and out of it..the girls and others looked at him curiously, Heechul and Jaejoong called him but looks like he couldn't hear anything and went straight out.

Jaejoong  :  oh? what's with him?

Leeteuk  :  we don't know..

Everyone just shock their heads..the girls just look at each other..

Jessica  :  and what's wrong with that human?

Hyoyeon  ;  (look at her) wae-yo,,what's with the harsh words?

Jessicca  :  nothing..

Yoona  ;  nothing unnie? or is it that Donghae oppa is not sweet anymore?

Yuri  :  haha,,good for you unnie, your to cold to him..

Jessica  :  yah,,shut it ok?!i'm not having tantrums because of that..and why should i..and besides i don't like that bird-brain-monkey-faced guy..

Sunny  :  alright.......if you said so..

Then they all give her naughty smiles..Jessica just hissed at them and shock her head." he's not the same anymore..i wonder..did he give up?"

_________________________________________________

REASON OF DONGHAE'S COLD SHOULDER

Kyuhyun  :  hyung,are you really serious about Jessica noona?

Donghae  :  wae-yo?  what's with the question huh?

Kyuhun  :   nothing it's just...she's keep on insulting you,,(laugh) calling you names..

Yesung  :  yah..i'm also wondering..usually the girls chase you,, and now its the opposite..

Ryeawook  :  hey..looks like it doesn't have affect on her..your, you know..sweet talks..

Eunhyuk  :  yeah..

Shindong  :  hmmm why not give her a cold shoulder?

everyone  :  what?

Leeteuk  :  owww.. i get it..you mean do the opposite of what his doing?

Donghae  :  you mean..became rude to hear?

Shindong  :  hmmm not really rude just the cold shoulder..

Donghae  :  you mean..owww now that's interesting..

Then the Suju boys just shock their heads..

Leeteuk  :  oww boy if the girls find out about it..haha..i wonder what will the'r reaction be?

Heechul  :  they will  love it., for sure..

The biys just laugh about it while Donghae is in deep thoughts.

"hmmmm a cold shoulder,i wonder..."

_____________________________________________________

Hyoyeon  : Hey Jessica, mind bringing this to the boys..at the garden

Jessica  :  fine..

Jessica was walking at the garden towards the boys table..when she heard what they were talking..

Heechul  :  hey hae, who's that girl your with last night?

She was shock after hearing that, but keep a poker face because Donghae is looking at her,when she got to their table..

Jessica  ;  hey, here's your order..

Kyuhyun  :  ow..thank you..

Leeteuk  :   thanks..(so as everyone except Donghae)

Donghae  :  ow.. her.she's my GIRLFRIEND the one you saw last night..

everyone  :  GIRLFRIEND?! (then look at Jessica)

Jessica  :  what?!why are you giving me that look?!aist.. 

Donghae  :  yes, you heard me right..she's my girlfriend, she's my junior high crush,she said that i was cute and sweet, she's the one who proposed to me..but you know the saying " first love never dies" (looing at Jessica) its like that.

Eunhyuk  :  uh-huh..looks like Hae is serious on this one..tsk..tsk

Jessica suddenly felt cold and numb after hearing what Donghae said.."first love never dies , so he really did gave up.."

Jessica  :  if there is anything you need just let me know,,ok bye..

Then she went back at the cafe like a robot..but no one seems to notice except for Seohyun, when Jessica went inside the kitchen Seohyun followed her.

Seohyun  :  unnie, are you ok?

Jessica  :  of course i am, why?

Seohyun look at her intently.

Jessica  :  whats with that look?

Seohyun  :  please don't hide it unnie..i know that look,, i went through to that too...even until now..

Jessica  :  oh..Seohyun....hmmm i think the girls are right.. i'm really affected the way his treating me now..i even heard them,he has a girlfriend now and what's more,, he even told to me face to face that..." first love never dies"

Seohyun  :  unnie..

Jessica  :  it's ok..it's my fault,i'm to harsh to him..

Then they just exchange weak smile at each other and went back outside..

__________________________________________________________