CHAPTER 62: WATERFALL

Summer Breeze

Then Junho move a little closer to cut their gap and raise his hand towards Hyoyeon’s cheeck, Hyoyeon close her eyes but the presence of Junho is so near she can move an inch. Then when Junho was about to kiss her, Hyoyeon suddenly stop him.

 Hyoyeon :  wait! (diverted his face on the other side to breathe) wait.

Everyone went “ah” and “AISH”.

Junho  :  I thought you want to do this on one shot?

Hyoyeon : wait, let me breath for a second. (took a deep breath and then)

On the count of the Photographer then continue with the shot.

Hyoyeon can’t close her eyes, then for the second time Junho raise his hand this time without diverting his eyes away from Hyoyeon, move a little closer until their feet are inches away from each other.

“ ow, what is this, I can’t breathe his too close”

Junho on the other hand, can’t stop his self. As he touches Hyoyeon’s face then look at her, he can’t help smiling at her. Totally forgot where they are. Hyoyeon keeps on looking at him.

“ ow please don’t look at me like that, you have no idea how pretty you look right now, please don’t look like that as if your waiting for something.”

Everyone was hiding their smiles, because of what Junho and Hyoyeon was doing, Even the staff and adjusshi can’t help half smiling.

So as slowly Hyoyeon close her eyes and that was the sign the Junho was waiting to kiss her forehead at he did, he kissed her like a lover, their faces was radiant, then when he ended the kiss, they are now forehead to forehead still eyes closed, when he open his eyes, Hyoyeon’s eyes was still closed, unsatisfied for what he did he kissed her lips.

Hyoyeon felt like everything is so light, the way Junho’s lips touches her forehead it was dreamy, he felt junho’s forehead on hers and then their nose’s but the next thing woke her up, Junho’s lips on hers, her eyes’s fung open and saw him kissing her. So with all her strength he pushes him away. Then her hands flew to his cheek. Junho was awakening by that, and touches his slapped face.Hyoyeon on the other hand, marches away from the scene.

Siwon  : ouch!that will leave a mark. (Half smiling)

Shindong  :  adjusshi said a kiss on the forehead only not on the LIPS too..(Shake his head)

Sunny  :  you go overboard there. (smile)

Changmin  :  now you experience an Amazon slap.

Everyone was smiling, but Junho was not his self so he got his self cold water and drinks it half.

Adjusshi :  so now, that we are finished with the couples, I need at the girls please for a bride shot.

The individually the girls were taking their shots, while the singles are talking about their plan.

Leeteuk ;  Reine-ah, do you have it?

Reine :  yah, even though they’re not really they’re scary because they look like real.

Kim :  is this ok?i mean..

Yesung  :  ow, no worries, we use to do this all the time.

Kyuhyun :  were just making this more fun.

Reine  :  you guys are so weird,

Kim :  all of them, actually.

The adjusshi calls for the boys for photos.

Adjusshi :  now I need everyone for the photo.

Everyone was excited especially the singles, Kim and Reine just shook their heads because what’s going to happen later.

Adjusshi  : what are you two smiling over there.

Kim  : ow, it’s nothing.

Reine  ;  adjusshi, just get the camera clicking, those boys are planning something.

Adjusshi  : ow, really?hmm

So they play different poses sometimes, the girls are on the other side then the boys on the other. Girls hitting their boyfriends any poses that’s really funny and when adjusshi said 2 frames left. The singles get a bucket and then pour it on the girls who were setting at the two benches that was place there.

Heechul , Yesung and Eunhyuk : SPIDERS!!!

They girls scream when they saw the fake spiders and run to their partners even Hyoyeon and Taeyeon run towards Wooyoung and Junho, adjusshi can’t stop laughing at the same time getting pics, and so as the two staff. Instead of 2 frames they exceeded to 15 frames, because what the singles did, the boyfriends arm lock the other singles and the others was being chased by the girls.

Sunny  :  yah!!come here..

Yoona  :  ahh you’re so dead!!

Siwon  :  you guys are so sneaky, my eardrums almost broke because of the scream.

Hyoyeon :  hey, Heechul-ah! I’m not done with you yet!

Hyun Joong  ;  (shaking his head) ai yayay! My head hurts.

Jaejoong  : wae-yo?

Hyun Joong  :  Tiffany jump onto me while screaming.

Jaejoong  :  you too, really!this girls are scary when screaming.

Adjusshi  : guys! We’ll leave you here ok, the pictorial is done so if you want to stay for a while you may do so, and girls..be careful you might hurt your selves and the dresses.

Jessica  ;  thank you adjusshi and don’t worry it’s not us whose going to get hurt. (deadly look)

Donghae  :  uh-ow, I guess you guys better run. With that look were all dead.

Then the boys run and the girls chase them, adjusshi can’t help but went after them like paparazzi and took some funny shots on them.

Kim  :  adjusshi, your having fun shooting aren’t you?

Adjusshi  ;  ow, youngster, I won’t forget the days when we use to be like those two.

Reine : adjusshi, come on let’s get this photos develop.

Adjusshi :  yeah..

Then the three went back to the main house and work with the photos. While the screaming and running continues.

Shindong  :  guys, wait! I’m tired already could we just stop running.

Changmin :  yahh, I’m tired to.

Donghae  :  if we are tired what about the girls.

Then they all look back but the girls are nowhere to see.

Yonghwa  :  where could they have gone to.

Eunhyuk  :  let’s go back.

They found the girl near the man made falls in the center of the garden.

Sungmin  :  there you are.

Jaejoong  :  hey what are you doing here?

Tiffany  : this place, I’ve seen this..

Seohyun  :  this place? Have you been here?

Tiffany  :  I think so, but it’s not just me, but us, together with them.

Sunny  ;  with them?

Sooyoung  : the dream??

Hyoyeon :  right! You told us about something like a river or falls and then..

Taeyeon  : them..

Yuri  ;  the stones..

Jaejoong  :  wait, what’s with this stone, like it’s much of a big deal.

Hyun Joong  ;  yeah, are those connected by any chance?

None of the girls said a word Kyuhyun saw a stone carving on the big rock beside the falls.

Leeteuk : Kyuhyun-sshi. What did you saw?

Kyuhyun :  like an ancient carving or something but I can’t see it clearly.

Kim  :  ow, so you found the falls..

Everyone turned to them.

Donghae  :  is this manmade?

Kim :  manmade? Ow, no. it’s been there ever since I came here. Adjusshi said that is magical or something I don’t know, you know how elders give theory in things, come now, we need to get you girls out of those dresses and heels, you might strain your selves. There’s a shower room and your clothes are been dried too.

Siwon  :  thank you, come on guys, (went and hold Yoona’s hand)

The other boyfriends get their girlfriends hand and follow Kim to the main house. Tiffany looked back at the water falls.

Adjusshi  : so your all in one piece I see.

Kim  :  I found them at the waterfall.

Adjusshi  :  ow, so you found it, you guys are lucky, only few could found the waterfall others are unfortunate to found it.

Tiffany  : adjusshi, Kim told us that there was a story about the waterfall.

Adjusshi  :  ow, yes there is, but I’ll tell you next time go and change now.

The girls washed up and then change their clothes is almost 5:30 pm when they left the place. The boys drop the girls to the café first before going home.

_________________________________________________

hope you guys remember the waterfall from CHAPTER 6