Chapter 13: ( THE MEADOW)

Summer Breeze

The next morning, everyone meets at the cafe.The boyfriends arrived early except for Minwoo. Then a few minutes Sungmin arrived, Yonghwa and Jaejoong arrived at the same time.

             Hyoyeon     :    is everybody here already? (then looked and count if they're all here)

             Taeyeon     :     yah Kim Hyoyeon!where are you taking us?

              Yoona        :     right..i fell like you are kiddnapping us...

              Hyoyeon    :   oww for crying out load..no!if i;m kidnapping you i or we shouldn't have prepare all of this food..

                Sunny      :     yah..i'm curious about that..

              Hyoyeon   :  oww give me a break,,will you please stop asking question i'm sure you'll like it there..owww here's our ride..

              Jaejoong   :   oww i brought my car..you can't put some of the staff there..

               Yonghwa   :  me too i brought mine too..

              Sungmin    :   same here..

              Hyoyeon     :   oww if that's the case Sunny-sshi, Yuri-sshi and Seohyun  you ride with your man we'll ride at the car i rent.

                  3 girls     :    BWO?!

              Hyoyeon     :   you heard me right..i said you ride with your man,,(push Sunny)

                Sunny       :   yah! Kim Hyoyeon,,i'm older than you..so stop it.

               Hyoyeon   :    I don't care...

              Jessica     :    but i'm older so, i say you ride with them,,we don't need distruction..we're all jealous enough ok?!( pushing Yuri)

Yoona pushes Seohyun on Yonghwa's car..While on the road they could only see trees, rice field and flower field on their way,, then the car that Hyoyeon is driving stop at a pension house.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_oIl80CenRUXzjGltn4P  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrpHsekcrmDYs0Q_kS_RT    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcxcSyuGAltX6OI_4lNFd          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyBWMxJDfpOBC1k8ym5Jt  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuMGzd3CyLiPnzuAexsak   4644.jpg

( just imagine this is what they are seeing when they are travelling)

Everyone was really surprise when they past so many beautiful field..

              Seohyun     :     whaa..i really love our travel..especially the field with pink flowers...

               Yonghwa   :     really?! want to take a photo at that field went we go back to Seoul?

Seohyunsface brigthen at twhat Yonghwa said. then they are busy unloading the staff from the car..of course its the boys duty and the girls are preparing the lunch..

                Donghyun   :    wow.. Noona  who did you know this place?

                 Hyoyeon    :  this is actually a family pension house..so i ask permission if we could stay here for weekends..and they let me..(smile)

               Jeongmin   :   really, i'll call uncle to thank them later..

When everyone is done and everything is settled..they rest for a bit because they drive for almost 2 and half hours f rom Seoul to the pension house..the girls are excited so they went to the flower field not far away from the house and took pictures. The boys can't stand just watching the girls so they joined too Jaejoong as always took photos of everything..

amazing.jpg

Then Hyoyeon called them for lunch and after lunch she told them to pack things for picnic..

            Tiffany    :    where are you taking us this time? (curious)

            Hyoyeon  :  didn't i told you not to ask question and just followe me ok..

            Sooyoung   :    as long that there is food..ok

The girls just shook their head on what Sooyoung said..Hyoyeon lead them towards the mountain..

             Kwangmin   :   Noona are we going hiking?

             Hyoyeon      :   not really its just this is the way to the place i want to bring you..

             Hyunseong  :   is it far?

             Hyoyeon       :   not really where almost there..(she could see the clearing)

On the other hand Yoona just watch quietly at the 3 couple atleast not for now,..she looked at them like she's observing something..the 3 man is taking care of their girls, Jessica just rolled her eyes when ever the guys help the girls with their steps..Tiffany is feeling a little nostalgic..like she knew the place but can't pinpoint what is it until she saw where Hyoyeon is leading them..she suddenly stop when Yoona and Sooyoung bump into her..

              Sooyoung    :    hey....

                  Yoona      :    ouch!  unnie why sis you suddenly stop..(massaging her shoulder)

                    Tiffany     :   wait this place looks familiar..i think i've seen this before..

                Sooyoung    :  what are you talking about? come on lets go....

Took Tiffany's hand and drag her..when they found a perfect spot under a big tree they set their things for picnic and chat random things but still Tiffany is in deep thoughts.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrnSoZgYo1xslECONd8T4

( this is where Hyoyeon planned their picnic..)