Chapter 27 : (FALLING APART)

Summer Breeze

 

The next day Yonghwa planned a date for him and Seohyun. he texted Seohyun that he'll pick her after lunch.but Shin Hye showed up in his apartment.

                 Shin Hye  :   Annyong!!!!! Yong, come lets go at the park..

                 Yonghwa   :   I can't i have an appointment today ..

Then his phone ring it was Seohyun,,he wss about to answer it when Shin hye took it and answer the phone..

                  Shin Hye   :   yobosseyo? sorry but Yonghwa can't come today  sorry..bye..(then give the phone back to him) come on>>

                  Yonghwa   ;   but....(didn't finish beacuse Shin Hye grabs him)

They went in the park and Shin Hye saw a paper when Yonghwa opened his bag..She saw Seohyun and Yonghwa's photo she took it a nd put it in her bag and open the paper.

               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnCj6vVBOAYT-TTDJ1i94

                Shin hye  :   ohhhh ..you already planned everything so lets go..( grab him)

They did everything in the list..and Yonghwa is really getting worried about Seohyun..

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Mean while at the cafe Seohyun is ready but she keep of thingking who that person was the one who answer her call.

                Sunny   :   is Yonghwa haven't arrived yet..(seohyun nodded)

                Tiffany   :   hmmm what's taking him so long.. 

Seohyun been waiting for Yonghwa for almost 3 hours..so she decided to help in the cafe while waiting for him. Afternoon came and still Yonghwa haven't showed up. 

The next day is the same..his not anwering her calls neither texting her..she's getting really worried..then Yuri , Hyoyeo and Minwoo went outside to buy at the grocery..on their way to the Supermarket they saw Yonghwa at the park riding a bicycle with a girl on the back..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeKcuvPxDMLZDgnjRJPEA

(this is what they saw)

             Minwoo       :   isn't that Yonghwa hyung?

             Yuri          :  and who's that girl..that two-timer guy...

           Hyoyeon    :    hey...don't mention this to Seohyun ok..we're not sure yet..

             Minwoo    :  wea-yo??

           Hyoyeon    :   remember what happen to Yoona and Siwon? so if you don't want that to  happen again..not a single word..ok?

The two just nodded and then straight to the Supermarket, when they arrived at the cafe Hyoyeon warned the two not to say anyt\hing to Seohyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yonghwa is exsusted..and he thought about Seohyun..he called her.

                Seohyun    :  yoboseyo?

                Yonghwa    :   Hyun.. sorry about today..something came up..i'll make up to you next time..i'm so sorry..

                Seohyun     :  its ok..you rest now..i'm sure your tired..

                Yonghwa    :    ok..bye..

Then end the call and fall as sleep..the next morning..He didn't keep his promise..because Shin hye was at his house again..

Seohyun who keeps on waiting for Yonghwa..got board and help again at the cafe. when Yuri and Hyoyeon came to her..

                Hyoyeon    :   he's not here yet?(seohyun shock her head)

                   Yuri       :    unnie i think we should tell her..

                Seohyun   ;  tell me what? (curious)

                Hyoyeon    :   ahhmmm.. its just we saw Yonghwa yesterday at the park he's with a girl..

                   Yuri    :   yeah , they were riding a bike..here a picture of her..(show her the picture)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeKcuvPxDMLZDgnjRJPEAA

Seohyun's eyes widened when she saw the pic.

                Seohyun    :   thank you for telling me..(then she went to the kitchen)

                Jessica    :  what happened to her?(looking at Seohyun)

 The 2 girls told her and then the other came..and even showed the photo..The the door open and saw Yonghwa and the girl went inside the cafe..

Yonghwa was shock when Shin hye took him at La garden..when they entered the door the girls are looking at him with an anger on their eyes..but they just act normal..he search for Seohyun but he can't find her..

                 Shin hye    :    hello..i'd like to have a strawberry cake and a gree tea please..and OPPA..what would you like to have?

                 Yonghwa   :    ahhhh..ahmmmmm(looking at Jessica and Taeyeon who is now at the counter) 

                 Shin hye     :    owww.. don't tell me you still order a goguma cake?aishhh..i'll order for you..and a chocolate cake and a green tea too..for him..

The girls give them a smile but look at glare at Yonghwa..

Their about to go to their set when Seohyun came out from the kitchen and saw them..She look at them wide eyes..Yonghwa didn't know what to do that time.. Shin hye is looking at them..at that moment Yonghwa's world fall into pieces..he saw the hurt of Seohyun's face.. but she tried to keep her cool and just bowed at them..On their set he keeps on looking at Seohyun..but Seohyun just pretend that his not thier so it hurt him even more..and the girls are cold to him..the boyfriends are just quiet but glace at them from time to time..then Kyuhyun, Heechul and Donghae came..and saw him..Kyuhyun look at him then search for Seohyun when he saw her, he went to her and grab her hands.. he was shock of what Khuhyun did but he couldn't just left Shin Hye their so he just stayed where he is..and just looked at them..

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

ahhhhhhh....sorry for the errors guys...