Chapter 8: ( SUDDEN ENCOUNTER 1)

Summer Breeze

The next day Yuri feel a lot better now than lst night. The girls as always woke up early and had their breakfast they didn't let Yuri do some chores because she just got better,but she insisted to go to the cafe to help with some light works.

At the cafe:

           Sunny :   Ahh its going to be busy again...(stretch her body)

       Hyoyeon :  Yuri-ah your not going to do some serving today ok.you'll be at the counter with Yoona.

            Yuri    :   ok (then smiled at yoona)

Yuri and yoona are at the counter  preparing fo the everything when the boyfriends arrive.

       Bofriends  :  Annyong Unnies! (greeted them with smile)

 Yoona and Yuri :  Oh.. annyong!

When their preparations are done few minutes had pass and the customers are starting to arrive. The Jo twins and Sunny are at the door welcoming them.

The cafe started to get crowded and the garden side is also full to.Yuri felt a little dizzy and Yoona noticed it and ask her.

              Yoona  :  hey, are you ok?

               Yuri      :   Yes,just a little tired.but i'm ok 

She just smiled at Yoona when the customer are starting to leave now Yoona let Yuri rest a bit.Yuri ask Yoona, when what happened yesterday pops her mind.

                Yuri     :    Yoona-shi,did you happen to know who brought me home last night.

             Yoona   :  (without loooking at her) deh??

               Yuri     :    the one who carried me last night...hmmm..is it the boyfriends? i think i'll thank them when we have our break.

Everyone is having fun at the garden when Yuri speak.

               Yuri    :     hey boys.thanks for carrying me home last night.

       Boyfriends :  (curious) deh?!   

        Donghyun :  huh? but we're not the one carried you last night.

        Jo Twins   :  it was the......( the girls cover their mouths)

       Jessica      :   oww.. don't mind about it..(hand on kwangmin)

        Taeyon       :   yah..your ok now..so no need to ask such question (hand on Donghyuns)

Hyoyeon , Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung whos hands are still at the boys just smile.Yooona just shake her head while smiling. Yuri looked at them with shock and curiousty because of the sudden acte of the girls,just nodded at them. The girls remove their hands from th boys and messes their hair.

        Minwoo  :  ahh noona!why did you do that for?!(fixing his hair but Tiffany just smiled and hugged him)

        Tiffany   :  ahhh you know your cute when your hair is a mess..heheheh( the girls laugh too and so as the boys)

      Seohyun :   ahhh i'm so jealous..

     Hyoyeon   : same here..yah  Jeongmin come here..(Jeongmin stick his tounge out to Hyoyeon and run) aist...yahh get back here(chased jeongmin)

The girls laugh at the two while chasing at the garden.

       Taeyeon  :  (noticed someone inside the cafe) ohhh..wait guys i think theres a customer Yoona-sshi came with me..

 Yoona got up and they went inside.

         Yoona   : yes sir? (went infront of the cashier) what is your order sir)

     Customer :  i would like to have a coffee and gugoma cake please.

Yoona thought the guy is familiar and she looked at Taeyeon and like her,curiousty written in her  face.

         Yoona   :  where would you like to sit sir?

     Customer :  near the roses. thank you and i'm expecting some one too..thanks..

And then it hit them it was the same guy who pinned a rose to Seohyuns hair..the two giggles.

          Yoona   :  OMO?! didn't he said his ecpexting someone a girlfriend you think?

      Taeyeon   :  anniyo ,probably his friends didn't he say last time that he'll bring friends next time.

          Yoona   :   oww right..heheh i can't wait..when Seohyun sees him..what will be her reaction. (rubs her hands)

      Taeyeon   : (got Yoonas point and smile devilishly) owww...count me in..haha..

Breaktime had pass and the girls as well as the boyfriends went inside. They were still playing, teasing and talking when Jessica noticed the customer,she just looked at him with curious eyes and a serious knot on her forehead but the others didn;t bother to look.

            Jessicas thought :   "is that who i think he is?" (while walking and looking at the customer)

          Yuri  :   (saw the slice goguma cake) gugoma cake?who order this?

          Yoona  :  (pointing using her lips) him, Seohyuns cassanova..heheh

         Yuri    :  (look where Yoona pointed and saw the man) oww his back..did Seohyun saw him already?

         Yoona    :  I don't know..(smile)and his waiting for some one too..

Yuri just look at Yoona and then at the man setting near the roses..the door opens and a group of cute boys came in..

          Yoona    :   annyong..welcome to LA GARDEN.

           Boys     :   Annyong...is..(when the guy wearing pink polo shirt called the man setting near the roses)

          Boy 1    ;    Hyung!! (wave)

The man wave too at the new comers..they order..2 mango pie,1 choco craze cake and 3 apple-orange shake.

          Boy 2   :   hyung, how did you find this place i mean..its not something you can find at the city..its really great here and look (looking at the garden) nice view.

When Yoona brought them their order..

          Yoona  :  thank you for waiting,here is your order sir..enjoy! (smile)

Boy 2 ask Yoona if then could transfer to another table at the garden and Yoona nodded, she them to their sit while the boys help her with the orders.

          Yoona   :  thank you sir..is this spot good enough sir?

She lead them to the table near the blooming climbing roses with different color and sizes. they all nodded.

           Man    :   yes thank you very much..(smiled)

          Yoona  :  your welcome sir  if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to push the button at the center so someone could assist you..thank you sir and enjoy.

            ALL    : deh!

Yoona now walking back to the cafe when she saw Seohyun escorting customers to the garden, she smile at her and then thought of this:

         "oops looks like something intersting is going to happen.."(smiled charmingly) lucky Seohyun..(suddenly sad)"

Yoona continue walking and rich the cafe.,as soon as she enter the cafe she went straight at the center and call all the girls sisnce there is no customer inside she told the girls what she saw.

           Jessica  :   owww right its him.. thats why he looks familiar..(then devil smile)

           Hyoyeon : wait a minute..you said that the guy who pinned a rose on Seohyuns hair is at the garden and Seohyun is there?! then a chance that they'll see each other is....

All the girls got Hyoyeons point and went straight at the veranda over looking the garden. And saw Seohyun serving the couple and not far away from her is the table where the man is setting with his friends. Seohyun just finished entertaining the customer, when she turned around she saw the man setting not far away from her.  At the veranda the girls are looking at them,the boyfriends got curious and look too.

           Hyunseong  :  Noona what are youu looking at..(then peak,.then wave at the others to come)

           Jeongmin     :   What is it hyung..

           Kwangmin   :  what are you looking at? 

The boyfriends take a peak and saw Seohyun looking at the man and so as the man looking at Seohyun.

           Youngmin     :  OMO! isn't that the man last time?

            Minwoo        :   yah he's the man who pinned a rose at Seohyun noonas hair.

at the garden Seohyun froze from where she stands and thought:

          " OMO?!!!!!!! its him!!!ahhh Eottokke!".....