Chapter 7: (IT'S NOT HAPPENING TO ME!)

Summer Breeze

Yuri calm herself down and relax her nerves..the boys are now playing Angry birds in the netbook, such a cute guys he thought Hyunseong loase the game and the rest laugh at him because he lose the game he has to face a punishment..she smiled while looking at them.

              Donghyun   :   Noona what is it? (then the rest look at her curiously)

                     Yuri       :  oww, nothing it's just you guys look cute playing like that (smile) well i have to go back outside.,so behave yourselves ok? (then look at the twin.) especially you two.

                 Jo twins   :    deh noona!

She smile and then through the door. While walking back to the garden she said to herself

                     Yuri      :   you can do this Kwon Yuri, just act normal ok? pretend that you don't know or you haven't seen him..fighting!

But before she could sit foot at the exit door to the garden Sooyoung called her and ask her to bring the orders of the couple. She got the tray and went off, almost at the garden she became tense but she calm herself. While serving the orders of the couple she totally forgot about the guy, seeing happy couples really warms her heart. Then she saw a girl trying to pick one roses but she can't rich it she went closely to the little girl and cut the rose,she remove the torn first before giving it to the girl.

                Little girl  :   thank you unnie..(then gave her a kiss on the cheeks)

                     Yuri     : your welcome little angel..

Then the gril runs toward her parent and show them the flower and point at her, the parents look, smile and bowed at her which means they're thanking her for the flower and then she heard a camera click, she quickly turn her head and their he is sitting not far away from where she stands, his camera is still at her  and then he rise his head and smile at her, he has this curious look written in his face and then he stand walk closer to her and smile.

            Yuri's thought but wears a poker face so the guy won't notice that she's nervous.

                    " oww what to do, his coming this way. Yuri just relax ok"

                    Yuri    :  yes sir? is there anything you want (ask innocently)

          Customer   :  oww nothing..but you look familiar... hmmm ( move his face closer to her and look at it intently which makes Yuri uneasy)

                    Yuri    :  Bwo?! what do you mean by that sir (leaning her face away from his face)

          Customer   :  like i've seen you before..( leaning forward to her)

                     Yuri   :  deh?!

And because Yuri is avoiding her face to his, she is leaning backwards and because she leans to much she suddenly got out of balance..but the man caught her before she hits the ground and his face now is just a a breath away from her  to close that they went still for a few moments and stares at each other face when the little girl giggles and say.

           Little girl   :  oppa, unnie you two look good together. (and giggle again covering )

The man look at the little girl and smile then back to her and help hers stand. when she's finally up she compose herself by fixing her skirt and then face the man.

                    Yuri  :   thank you sir..(shy)

She bow to him and went back to the cafe she smiled at the little girl when she pass her, while walking she can't stop smiling continue, when she reach the cafe Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung are at the counter with their naughty smile.

                    Yuri's thought: " oww i don't like those smile, is it possible that they saw what happen at the garden? haist"

She bit her lower lip and walk towards the counter when Jessica .

                  Jessica   :   (singing english version of "mayroon akong nakita hindi ko sasabihin) Sooyoung-ah, Tiffany-sshi you saw that two right? 

                  Tiffany     :  yes clear as a crystal! (naughty smile)

              Sooyoung  : neh.. its like looking at a 1000% zoom inmovie! (they are looking at Yuri with a sparkling eyes) isn't it right Yuri?

                   Yuri       :  (just act innosently) deh???

               Jessica   :  oww go ahead and pretend that your innosent and you don't know what we mean.. but i'm sure you know it..(then giggles with the two)

                    Yuri     :  come on guys its just an accident, i tripped and  he helped me so  please don't think of anything aside from that..

                Tiffany    : oh yes you tripped and he CAUGHT you, and you guys almost KISS! (can't hide her amusement whezn Yuri blush and tounge tighted)

                Jessica :  (holding hands with Sooyoung) and they stayed in that position long enough to be the center of attraction in the garden.. i imean..

            Sooyoung  :  (cut Jessica because she can't held it much longer) deh!!all of customer are looking at then with amusement..ahhhhhh (jump with Jessica)

Yuri can't take the girls teasing so she got her self a glass of water and then gulp it in one shot, wipe her lips then went straight to the kitchen..

             Sunny       :  what's happening outside we heard Tiffany,Jessica and Sooyoung screaming...(went closely to Yuri)

           Hyoyeon     :  Yuri...hey...hellooooooooo..(she wave her hands in front of Yuri's face)

                  Yuri      :   (woke up) deh???? owww..i don't know sorry..

Then she walk pass the two curious girls and set beside Seohyun and Yoona who is now playing angry birds with the boys..Yuri closed her eyes and because her energy was exusted by what happened earlier she drifted to sleep..she just slept for a few minutes and then the guys faced showed up to her dreams and then she woke up suddenly,sweating.

        Jeongmin   :  (who is now setting beside turned into her) noona are you ok?

                Yuri      :   deh...(still dazed) what time is it (then looked at the wall clock) ohhh.. i didn't sleep that long..i'll better go outside now..maybe the guest are leaving already.

         Jeongmin  :   ok..are you sure your ok noona..your a bit pale..(concerned look)

                Yuri      :   deh..(weak smile)

Yuri went outside..still little dazed and strengthless she can't even walk straight..still she fix herself and gather her strength, the customers are starting to leave now. When the last customer leaves the cafe they're going to call it a day.Tiffany and Seohyun are at he door thanking the customer. While the boy friends and the other girls are cleaning the tables..Yuri shivers when a slight wind pass her by and then she felt dazed and cold sweat broke into her forehead..as soon as the door closed everything went black. she fainted at that time. Yuri woke up in their room she tried to get up  when Seohyun got up from her chair stopped her with worried look.

            Seohyun  :  Unnie.. you better rest you have a fever.

                Yuri       :  deh? (noticed a cold towel on hear forehead) the last thing i remember, i was in the cafe cleaning the table, how did i end up here?

Yuri looked Seohyun with questioning eyes. Seohyun was about to speak when the girls came in..

            Taeyeon   : yah! don't scared us like that..(worried written in their faces)

                 Yuri      :  (felt terrible for what happened) i'm sorry to have worried you guys..sorry)

               Sunny    :  (hugged her) it is ok..it's just we can't help getting worried, we're just upset that you didn't tell us your sick..thats all.

                  Yuri     :  i don't know too ..when i woke up from my nap i felt dizzy that's all and when a slight wind pass me i shiver..then all went black..and when i woke up i'm already here..

             Hyoyeon  :  just don"t scared us like that again ok..your given us heart attack you know that..when we saw you lying on the floor (dramaticaly puts her hand on her chest)

                  Yuri     :  anyway who brought me here? (looking at the girls when Yoona came in with tray of food.)

              Yoona    :  unnie, here i brought you your dinner you should eat, so you could drink your medicine..

Yuri smiled at her and then take the tray and eat while she was eating the girls talked some stuff and then burst into laughter..Everyone is having fun time talking what happend the whole day and when Tiffany, Jessica and Sooyoung opened the topic about what happened at the garden.

               Taeyeon : i know about that i was there when that happened..(looked at Yuri)

              Hyoyeon  :  Hey guys cut i out..Yuri is excempted from teasing today ok..she's sick already and her face is hot, do you want that guys to be hotter?

 The girls when still..then change the topic to poor Sunny and Seohyun. Yuri felt relived because of what Hyoyeon did.. and thought.

              Yuri's thought: 

                         " thanks unnie,hmmmm who brought me here..ohh maybe the boyfriends did.. i should thank them tomorrow"

________________________________________________________________________

 

thanks for reading!

sorry for the errors..