Chapter 31

Summer Breeze

When Youngmin and the others came back, the girls and the Suju boys are playing with cards..

Leeteuk  :   their here, finally..

Sooyoung  :  wahh foods!

Taeyeon :  shut up Sooyoung, you just ate..

Sooyoung ;  but i'm still hungry..

Jessica  :  gluttony!

Sooyoung just stick her tongue out.

Yesung  :  oh? what is that you were holding behinf your backs?

Yesung noticed that Siwon, Sungmin, Jaejoong and Donghae are hiding something, so the others look at them too.

Tiffany  :  hmm.. what is that? come on show us..

Eunhyuk  :   oh? you too Lee Donghae?

Shindong  :  ahh,,haha.somethings going to happen..

Ryeawook  :  oops..you mean?(look at Shindong and he just smile and nod)

Kwangmin   :  noonas are lucky..hahah

Hyunseong  :  come on hyungs i can't wait..

Then, the three boys went to their girlfiriends and gave them a heart pendant necklace. Tiffany went still as she remember her dream..the heart stone that Yuri found in the river..Taeyeon notice that she became quiet and ask.

Taeyeon  :  Tiffany? what is wrong?

Tiffany  ;  the necklace..the heart stone...

Taeyeon  :  (wide eyes) your not referring to your..(then look at the girls necklace) dream..

Tiffany just nodded and both of them are looking at the tree girls wearing the same necklace..

Sunny  :   oh?we have the same necklace?

Sungmin  :  yeah, when we first saw them, we felt it was the perfect gift and it is not just an ordinary stone their your birthstones.

Yuri  :  bwo??you mean these are real?

Jaejoong :  of course..(smiled at her)

Yoona  :   but you said you just saw this..

Sungmin  :  right, we three went to the jewelry store the other day and saw a necklace with heart pendant.

Siwon  :  then we thought we could ask them to make one for you with your birthstones as a pendant..you and Sunny-sshi have the same month so, you both have Emerald heart as a pendant..

Yoona  :  (looking at the pendant) oww..thanks you so much (then look at Siwon)

Jaejoong  :  and you my princess, yours is a blue topaz since your birth month is december..

Yuri   :   wahh..thank you..

Heechul   :  (suddenly speak) aisht..well you guys stop it were all getting more and more envious here..(fan his face)

Ryeawook  :  right..don't forget we are still here..hello..

Leeteuk  :  ahhh i miss my Sora..

Kyuhyun   :  hyung...stop doing that its creepy..

Tiffany   :  how about you?(Pointing at Donghae)

Donghae   :   ohh? me..since my Juliet haven't confess to me yet..here i bought this one..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG5jEwPcUzPR0OKTrVAH3

Taeyeon  :  ohhh...wow..

Sooyoung  :  bouquet of flowers???ohhh how sweet.

Heechul  :  yah Lee Donghae..

Jaejoong  :  come on Jessica, accept it..his been nagging us to drop by at the flower shop..

Sungmin  :  right..take it.

Jessica  :  what's the meaning of this you monkey face?(cold stare)

Donghae  :  hmmm a peace offering?(shake the bouquet in front of her) please take it..

Yesung  ;   oww please take it..i can't bare to watch anymore..

Then Jessica take it " wow,,not bad..hehe.." but she remain her poker face.

Kwangmin  :  now that the sweetness is over..shall we eat?

Then the fireworks begin..Kyuhyun give Seohyun a bracelet..

Seohyun  :  oppa??what is this for?

Kyuhyun  :  nothing just accept it please..(then smile^)

Seohyun  :  ehmmm..thank you (just nodded)

Seohyun was just quiet while looking at the couples earliear when their boyfriends put the necklaces on them,,the sweetness that  Donghae shown to Jessica. then she remember Yonghwa ans Shin Hye wearing a couple shirt, tears fall from her eyes, she wipe it for others no to notice but its too late, Kyuhyun took his handky and wipe her tears, it just keep falling from her eyes..

" ahh,, please stop falling..darn it.."

Everyone knows that Seohyun is crying but they just pretend that they didn't notice so it won't be hard for her.

" Seohyun..you can do it.."

"just let it out,maknae..that guy..his a dead meat when i saw him"

"poor girl.."

"noona.."

As soon as the fireworks is finished, they clean their trash and went home. When the girls got to the fron tof the cafe Sooyoung noticed someone from the other side of the street..

Sooyoung  :  you girls go ahead i'll be just a minute..Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie.

The two girls are curious..

Yoona  :   ok,we'll go ahead..

As soon as as the other girls went inside.

Taeyeon  :   what is it?

Sooyoung  :  someone is looking..

Hyoyeon  :  where?

Sooyoung  :  over there..(pointed to the shadow on the otherside)

Taeyeon  :  yah..who are you? show yourself!

Yonghwa  :  (step out of the dark) it's me..

The three girls just look at each other..

Yonghwa  :  i know your angry of me because of Seohyun.

Hyoyeon  :  and why is it that your here?(arm cross)

Yonghwa  ;  i just want to see Seohyun..and..

Taeyeon   :  and??

Yonghwa  :  i just want to see here before i leave..

Sooyoung  :   leave?where are you going?

Yonghwa   :  maybe back to Busan or..to Japan..

Taeyeon   :  and what is the reason your telling us this?

Yonghwa   :  i just want to clear everything..i already told Kyuhyun about it..and i ask him to look after Seohyun, 

Hyoyeon  :  you want to clear everything?

Sooyoung  :  and Kyuhyun knows about it too?

Yonghwa   :  yes, well,, me and Shin hye had a past, she was my ex-girlfriend 2 years ago when she left me to study abroad..now she's back..she thought i still feel for her..but not anymore when I meet Seohyun it all change she's the one i love now, the one who has a hold of my heart,i'm leaving because i don't want to hurt her anymore that is why i'm leaving..

Taeyeon  :   so your not coming back?

Yonghwa  : maybe..i don't know..

Hyoyeon  :  sorry, we were thinking bad things about you..

Yonghwa  ; its ok i understand..

Sooyoung  :  you want us to call Seohyun?

Yonghwa  :  no..it's ok,, she doesn't want to see me anymore..it's alright,,thank you for listening..i'm going now..bye..

Then Yonghwa walk away the three girls just look at him while he walks in the dark street..

Sooyoung  :  poor guy,,he really does love Seohyun..

The two girls just nodded while looking at him, they didn't know that Seohyun overheard them, she was about to call the three girls when she heard a familiar sound " that voice its..Yong...". when she heard that he was leaving her tears fall again. " he's leaving?no" after hearing that he was leaving, she run back to the house but she wipe her tears first before going in side the house then moments later the three girls came in.

Yuri  :  Where have you been?

Sooyoung  :  ahmmm.. just outside..

Tiffany  :  just outside and you took 45 minutes?

Taeyeon  :   enough with the questions ok..let's all rest..

The three girls can't look at her straight..and then they went off to sleep..

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the errors..and thanks..