Chapter 37 :(NEW LOVERS)

Summer Breeze

Mean while, Yonghwa left Seoul a  day after Seohyun had an accident, he left together with the CN blue boys and they tried to send demo tapes of their songs on different record company.not after a the hard work thy achieved what they want..

At Seoul, Jaejoong's photos are starting to be recognized by different magazine company and he event got invited to be a official photographer for many events,Jessica and Donghae keeps their cat-and-dog to be couplt relationship, so the other are so excited about this two..so they keep an eye on them..

Jessica  :  yah! bird brain!

Donghae  :  (turned to her)what did you called me?

Jessica  :   bird brain.wae? you don't like it? well anyway monkey face really suits you..

Donghae  :  hmmm (went closer) you know i can't help to think that the reason why you always calling me names, is that, you only want my attention focused on YOU.is that so?

jessica  :  bwo???why on earth would i do that, as if your the only gift of God to women..

Donghae  :  oww.. it's not that it's just i'm one of the RARE gift of God to women..

Eunhyuk  : ( went closer to Dongahe) yah,, guy no. 3 just a few more inches and your going to kiss her..

Ryeawook  :  right..if your going to do it make sure Jaejoong's here so that would be documented like the other KISSING SCENCES,,

Yoona, Yuri and Sunny hide their face on their boyfriends chest..

Jaejoong  :  i'm here but i didn't brought my cam today..

Heechul  :  it's alright..

Sungmin  : yah.don't worry Donghae could repeat it anyway..right?

Hyoyeon  :  haha,  i never seen Jessica's face like that before..haha..

Jessica's face was so shock of what she heard,," what a repeat performance?!of a kiss in front of them?! no way!!!!"

Jessica  :  yah! dare if you want die!(give him a deadly look)

Taeyeon  :  uh-huh....scaryyyyyyyy...

Everyone became silent because of what Jessica said but Donghae, just smiled at her..

"she's really cute when she's like that"

All night Donghae keep on teasing Jessica and other just looking at them waiting for something to happen..The next day Tiffany said she'll be visiting her grandparents in the province.

___________________________________________________________________

Tiffany took the bus, she was so fucosed on the scenery that she didn't notice Dc. Kim was now setting next to her..

Dr. Kim  :  pretty isn't it?

Tiffany  :  (suddenly turned to him)  oww?it's you..annyong..(bow)

Dr. Kim  : (smile) your so fascinated of what you were seeing that you didn't notice me..

Tiffany  : (smile) i'm sorry..so where are you going?

Dr. Kim  :  oww i'm going to __________... for a few days of vacation.and you?

Tiffany  :  oh?your going there too?i'm heading the same place.. i'm visiting my grandparents there..

Dr. Kim  :  (bigger smile)oww really..is it ok if we go there together?

Tiffany  :  "together?"  (just smile) sure..

Then they just chatting random thing until they reach their destination..

Tiffany  :  i'll be going that way..(poining to the right)

Dr. Kim  :  me, i'll go the other direction..so see you around then..

Tiffany  :  ok..bye! (wave to him then walk)

Tiffany is walking as the fresh air flow her hair very beautifully its when she remembers the scene at the bus when Hyung Joong said. "together" 

Tiffany  :  oww..eottokke..the way  he said the words..ahhhhhh..stop.,stop! Tiffany just don't think much of it ok..

Then she countinue her walk until she reach her grandparents house..

Tiffany  : Aboji!halmoni! 

She run towards them and give them a hug.

Halmoni :  wow your all grown up,,

Aboji  :  right and beatiful too..

Halmoni  :  come on,,let's take a tea,, we've been waiting for you..come on..

Tiffany was so happy to see her grandparents, they owned a small farm of different vegestable, she was a little tired because of the trip so she sleep for a bit..when she woke up it was already dawn so she just went down and help prepare their dinner:

Tiffany  :  halmmoni, tomorrow are you going to pick some vegestable?

Aboji  :  yes, you want to come?

Tiffany  :  yes!

Halmoni  :  ok, you have ot wake up 5 am in the morning ok/

Tiffany  :  ok..

Tiffany was so excited for tomorrow, after they finished their dinner, they went outside the small garden and have late night tea..