CHAPTER 58: CHANGSOO moment

Summer Breeze

As the pictorial continues, Sooyoung walk by herself at the garden. She walks at the path way with lots of flowers on the side she looks like a princess at the palace garden; the green House is huge like almost a park.

Sooyoung  :  such a beautiful place. (Admiring the trees and flowers then suddenly thought about Changmin). Ahh eottokke, why do I feel so stuff inside, and my chest, (puts her hand on her chest) why is it so, ah, Choi Sooyoung I think you need to see a Doctor.

Then she continues to walk, Changmin noticed that Sooyoung was missing so she looked for her and found her on the bench at the center of the blooming stargazers. He stop was stuck where he is looking at Sooyoung.

“What is this, my heart is beating faster. “

Unconsciously he walk towards Sooyoung,  Sooyoung was setting on the bench at the center of the Stargazers when he notice someone was there when she left her head a little to see who it is, she was stuck staring at him.

Sooyoung : Changmin. (Said his name almost a whisper)

 Changmin as walking closely to her heard her and call out her name at the same tone.

Changmin  :  Sooyoung.

As Changmin walk closer to Sooyoung, he looks like a prince walking towards a princess.

NOTE:  just imagine the scene the way you want it, hehe we all have different imagination.

[EARLIER]

Heechul  notice Changmin was walking out of the group.

Heechul  :  hey guys, (kyuhyun, Yesung Ryeawook,Shindong and Leeteuk) look Changmin is off to somewhere.

Eunhyunk :  (turn to Heechul) guys I can’t see Sooyoung too. (Looking around)

Leeteuk  :  ow, I wonder come on lets follow him.

Shindong  : wait.  I and Kyuhyun will follow him, then if something interesting happen one will come back here and drag the photographer. Hehe

Yesung  :  nice, now go.

Ryeawook  :  ow, can’t wait what will happen.

The boys are griming like crazy people on what they were thinking.

Yonghwa  :  hey, what are you guys smiling at?

Shindong  :  ow nothing, come on Kyuhyun.

Walk towards we’re Changmin went.

Wooyoung  :  where are those two going?

Ryeawook  ;  ow, let them, maybe they want some fresh air because of the stuff over there.

Yonghwa and Wooyoung just nod, while the two boys keep on looking for Changmin.

Shindong  :  aish, where did that boy went to.

Kyuhyun  :  ah, this place is a little huge, hyung let go over there.

While walking.

Shindong  : ow, isn’t that Sooyoung who is sitting?

Kyuhyun :  (Looked) ow, yah it’s her, wait she’s looking at someone.

Then they bend their heads a little to see who is it that Sooyoung is looking, and they saw Changmin standing from afar.

Shindong  :  ow, its Changmin. (Whisper)

Kyuhyun  ;  hyung I’ll stay here, go get the others.

Shindong immediately run, when he reach the other she immediately told them where the two are, catching his breath from time to time. After Shindong finished Heechul and Leeteuk immediately grab the photographer and Jaejoong. Everyone was shock why the two boys just grab the two photographers.

Yuri  :  hey, what are you doing??

Ryeawook  ;  we’ll explain later, come on we might miss the something.

The girls can’t run that fast as boys because they are wearing heels and dresses. They boyfriends are helping their girlfriends.

Tiffany  :  yah, this better be good or else you’re all dead.

Jessica  :  why on earth do we have to hurry.

Donghae  :  are you ok?

Jessica  :  no I’m not I’m wearing a wedding dress and a heels for pete sake!

Leeteuk  :  sorry, but this is important.

Taeyeon  stop because of her dress.

Taeyeon  ;  you guys go ahead.

Wooyoung   stop and held his hand towards Taeyeon.

Wooyoung  :  here, (taeyeon just look at his hand) come on.

Taeyeon hesistantly reach out but Wooyoung just grab her hands and help her stand. Kyuhyun  immediately  greeted them and point  Sooyoung.

The others gasp.

Yuri  :  so this is why..(smile) hey Oppa, go on take the shots.

Jaejoong  :  of course.

Sunny  :  ahh, so romantic.

Sungmin :  well you look at that.

Siwon  :  and here I thought that this is my moment..

Yoona  :  your moment?

Siwon  :  ow, nothing.

Hyoyeon  :  hey where is Taeyeon and  that other gorilla?

Junho : he got a name and that’s Wooyoung, not Gorilla.

Hyoyeon  : whatever.

Junho : and speaking of which, there they are.

Everyone turn their heads to Wooyoung and Taeyeon.

Seohyun ; ow, unnie.

Hyun  joong  :  hey Jaejoong, kindly face your camera over here, we have a rare moment to capture.

Jaejoong look what Hyun joong was referring and without a second thought, face the camera and take a shot.

Yonghwa  :  what is that?? (smile)

Tiffany  :  so I guess..(smile)

Taeyeon  ;  don’t ever think about it. (let go of Wooyoungs hand)

Wooyoung  :  next time, don’t let an amazon wear heels..

Taeyeon :  (eyes wide) geez, thanks for the help I guess you’re a well trained gorilla after all.

Donghae  :  here they go again.

Wooyoung  :  by the way what is this commotion all about?

Junho  :  ow, it’s Changmin and Sooyoung, I guess this two is an item too.

Wooyoung  :  really?

Everyone’s attention is now on Changmin and Sooyoung.